Avatar image for thesavageassasin
TheSavageAssasin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 2

#1  Edited By TheSavageAssasin

And so one day I met a Squirrel that talked and it could fly and I flew on it's back to the magical wizards home.When the magical wizard came out i asked him for a new flying talking squirrel cuz the other one was getting annoying.So he gave me a new squirrel and i asked him for a dragon cuz dragons are cool.Then I traded the dragon and squirrel for a TARDIS  cuz it can travel through time.Then i got in the TARDIS and traveled back to when Abraham Lincoln was still alive.Then i brought him back to the present and we ate a duck.Then when we was done with the duck we colored in a coloring book.Then we put the coloring book pages we colored on the fridge.Then we went hunting for a dragon but when we found one Abraham shot at it and missed and hit a leprechaun so we took the leprechaun to the hospital so he could get fixed up.Then Me,Abraham Lincoln and the Leprechaun went ice fishing in the arctic and caught a giant raccoon.Abraham want to eat it and the leprechaun wanted to sell it cuz it was the first aquatic raccoon but i just threw it back cuz it was icky.Then we traveled back in time and met King Arthur and brought him back with us.Then the four of us went and spent the leprechauns gold on lots expensive stuff.Then we built an awesome tree house.In our tree house we planned out how to take over the evil flying train kingdom.When we had finished our plan we attacked the evil flying trains and took over their kingdom.Then we gave back after we found out if we ruled over their kingdom we couldn't live in our tree house.Then we went and freed the slaves before they were slaves.Then we went back to the magical wizard and asked for another flying squirrel cuz they are awesome.Then the other three helped me with all my homework cuz they was smart.Then we went to a Flobots concert cuz the Flobots are awesome.Then we went to the magical wizard and asked for Crayons so we could say-"I Has a Crayon".Now that they had their crayons they lived happily ever after and said-"I has a Crayon" all the time.The end.

Avatar image for thesavageassasin
TheSavageAssasin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 2

#3  Edited By TheSavageAssasin
@Portrait said:
" Umm.....This certainly fits the description...  Nice Job! "
LOL.Thank you.
Avatar image for abraham_lincoln