Crazy assassin detectives episode 1 the battle with the taxes

Avatar image for slacker_the_hacker
slacker the hacker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

Rorschach says to deadpool why did i move in with and deadpool replies with well your homeless and smell like dog shit rorschach says watch it deadpool angy well deadpool sculds you never compliment me then rorschach yells did anyone call about are services well deadpool says no but the tax company called they said nce where not paying where getting our house taken away great says rorschach then deadpool says i have a idea suit up wait we where the same thing everyday oh well go get your grapple gun and ill get my guns and swords where going to take over the tax company later at the tax company BOOM HELP NO PLEASE DONT BOOM POP yeah rorschach we came to thing in and took shit over look deadpool says rorschach im all for killing police but if you kill any hostages i will cut of your head ok says deadpool i was just gonna kill all the hostages then deadpool and rorschach heard the cheif of police ok since you boys wont give up the avengers and watchmen and teen titans and justice league and wildCATS are all there way then all of them arrive then deadpool gives rorschach a gun and says ready buddy and rorschach says what ever as all the heros come thorugh the windows doors and wall rorschach and deadpool charge them but dr.manhatten teleports them to to jail well says deadpool intresting then rorschach shoots deadpool.