CRANK: The Indomitable Few #3

stumpy49er

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By stumpy49er

Read the second issue here: http://www.comicvine.com/forums/fan-fic-8/crank-the-indomitable-few-2-1722016/#9

Battle of Alcatraz part 2

Alcatraz Island

Red Cap examined the battlefield. San Francisco Samurai, the team's leader is incapaitated by the Chains forcefield. The Bengal is off fighting Gold Shark, Hourglass is beating the crap out of Clockwork Brigand, Miss Adventure is engaging with Dynamo Diver while Milk Girl is stunned and Dr. October is avoiding Death's Bride's reaper blade.

"Where's Quantum Cat?" Red Cap asks himself, then he spots him, sitting next to Milk Girl, looking bored. "That f***ing, lazy cat. Alright, it's time to end this fight."

Red Cap pulls out his lazer pointer and shines the lazer in front of Quantum Cat. The feline super being goes beserk, trying to grab the red light. Red Cap points the lazer at Dynamo Diver's cracked helmet. Quantum Cat flies at the speed of light right through Dynamo Diver's head, causing it to explode.

Then he points the lazer at the Elsa the chain, Quantum Cat follows, snappping Elsa in half and breaking the Chains connection to the forcefield holding San Francisco Samurai, who charges at the villain and jump kicks him in the face. The samurai then turns his attention to Death's Bride, his mystical katana being more than a match for her reaper blade.

Gold Shark charges through the battlefield. The nine foot tall, gold scaled shark man has slashes all over his body. He knocks Hourglass to the ground and grabs his second in command, Clockwork Brigand, then runs towards Chain.

"Create a force field." Gold Shark orders the Chain. "I'm getting us out of here."

Death's Bride flies up to the Chain and enters the force field as Gold Shark dives into the bay. He has Elsa the chain in his teeth, which he uses to tow the remaining three Feared Horde members off Alcatraz. They leave defeated, as Dynamo Diver stands decapitated and Miss Wicked is unconscious and bound by vines.

"We won. Whoo! The Indomitable Few never stand alone." Miss Adventure declares, as she celebrates, hugging her boyfriend Dr. October, pulling off his jack-o-lantern helmet and kissing him. The thin faced yet handsome, unruly haired man grins with delight as he kisses his rainbow haired girlfriend back.

"Ew! Get a room." said Milk Girl, as she takes a swig of Nega-Quantum Milk, shrinking her back to normal size.

"Is anyone hurt?" asks San Francisco Samurai.

"Where's the Bengal?" asks Hourglass.

"Right here." said the Bengal, limping out of a destroyed building, slashes all over his body and a bite mark on his leg. "I'm fine. It'll heal." The Bengal transforms from a nine foot tall tiger man back to a six foot tall, African American man. The slashes and bite marks actually looked better but still painful.

"We need to get you to a doctor. They've got some in the compound.' said S.F. Samurai as he helps his friend walk to the infirmary.

"Am I too late?" came a feminine voice from behind them.

'Holy crap! It's Stunning Girl." squealed Miss Adventure as she recognized the speadster who came to skidding halt.

Stunning Girl smiled. "I heard there was an assault on the complex. Gold Shark and the Fearsome Horde?"

"The 'Feared' Horde." Red Cap corrects, then defiantly adds "We handled it."

"Was just in the area, settle down. Had enough hero on hero fighting down in San Diego." Stunning Girl replies to Red Caps snarkiness "Right. Well looks like I'm not needed here."

"Wait!!" Miss Adventure yells, as she flies over to Stunning Girl. "I'm, like, your biggest fan." Miss Adventure hugs Stunning Girl, takes out her cell phone and begins taking selfies with her idol. Stunning Girl smiles before prying herself free and running off across the water.

Alcatraz Underwater Compound

Warden Amelia Kincaid breathed a sigh of relief. The threat was over. The Indomitable Few beat the Feared Horde and the League of Crime.

"Um.. Amelia." said Ray Parish. "There's a problem."

"What is it?" Amelia asked her chief of security.

"Aaron Moro escaped." he answered.

"Mr. Mild is missing as well." Kevin Batson added.

"How the hell did they escape?" asked an infuriated Amelia.

"There was an electrical interference during the attack. The power inhibitors shorted out for 30 seconds. Most of the inmates didn't even notice. Mr. Mild must have escaped during the chaos. Someone or something helped Aaron escape. The guards were all knocked unconcsious in his cell." Ray Parish explained. "We can go to the infirmary and wait for one of the guards to wake up and tell us who did it."

"Yeah, but first, let's talk to Ro-Babylon." said Amelia. "That psycho ex-super hero is programmed not to lie. That's why I put his cell across from Aaron's."

Alcatraz Surface

Miss Adveture, Dr. October, Hourglass, Red Cap and Milk Girl wave goodbye to Stunning Girl as they head toward the infirmary to check on Bengal.

"She is so Awesome! I can't believe I met her." gushes Miss Adventure.

"Isn't she your celebrity crush?" asks Milk Girl, much to Dr. October's chagrin.

"No! I mean don't get me wrong, she's totally hot." replies Miss Adventure. "but she's just my idol."

"It's Tigarayan." says an annoyed Dr. October.

'Yeah, I've totally got a thing for Tigarayan." admits the openly bi-sexual Miss Adventure.

"Apparantly, Tigarayan has a thing for Hourglass. She said so on Corben O'Briar." says Milk Girl, as she holds Quantum Cat.

"What?" replies Miss Adventure. "Yeah, okay, I'm jealous."

"You've got a thing for tiger people? Does that mean you've got the hots for the Bengal too?" asks Quantum Cat, as Dr. October looks more frustrated by the conversation.

"No! No way. He's way too aggressive for me. I like my men subdued." Miss Adventure says, grabbing Dr. October.

"Oh, c'mon." gripes Dr. October. "Can we talk abot something else?"

"Are you going to go for Tigarayan?" asks Miss Adventure to Hourglass.

"What? I've never been with a woman." replies Hourglass. "I just broke up with Frank" referring to Frank Tanaka, a.k.a. San Francisco Samurai. "I need time to think about what I want."

"Well, that didn't sound like a no." says Red Cap.

Alcatraz Infirmary

The six Indomitables walk in and see the Bengal sitting on a bed, S.F. Samurai standing next to him.

"I'm fine." says Bengal as they all stand around him. "I've healed from worse."

Warden Amelia Kincaid storms into the infirmary with several armed guards, looking pissed off.

"Arrest that cat!" she demands, pointing at Quantum Cat.

to be continued..

stumpy49er

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@batkevin74 Stunning Girl cameo. Hope this works with your story, I saw your taking Stunning Girl to S.F. I kept it pretty open, so you can add any interaction or conversation.

Let me know if it's okay. If not, I will change.

batkevin74

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 13

@stumpy49er: Stunning Girl can't fly. She's a runner, like if WW and Flash had a daughter.

“Danica could, maybe make it if she pushed hard, across the country in about ten.”

“My record is seven,” Stunning Girl said. “You call Ship?”

But you're kinda right, I never specified she couldn't...but she can't fly. If you could edit it to maybe something like:

"Am I too late?"

'Holy crap!" squealed Miss Adventure as she recognised the woman who just skidded to a halt. "It's Stunning Girl."

Stunning Girl smiled. "I heard there was an assault on the complex. Gold Shark and the Fearsome Horde?"

"The 'Feared' Horde." Red Cap corrects, then defiantly adds "We handled it!"

"Was just in the area, settle down. Had enough hero on hero fighting down in San Diego." Stunning Girl replies "Right. Well looks like I'm not needed here."

"Wait!!" Miss Adventure yells, as she flies over to Stunning Girl. "I'm, like, your biggest fan." Miss Adventure hugs Stunning Girl, takes out her cell phone and begins taking selfies with her idol. Stunning Girl smiles before prying herself free and running off across the water.

"She can run on water," gushed Miss Adventure

Not much of a change.

Enough about me, back to you! Motivating Quantum Cat with a laser pointer ha ha ha! Just a visual question: is QC a cat that can talk; a catman or what? I can't really picture him

"Yeah, but first, let's talk to Ro-Babylon." said Amelia. "That psycho ex-super hero is programmed not to lie. That's why I put his cell across from Aaron's." That's really smart, doesn't prevent a break out but better than a security camera but dependant on what they actually saw/heard/smelt etc

The whole she likes, I likes chat between your characters was very high school and made me smile. Good job

"Arrest that cat!" she demands, pointing at Quantum Cat. Ha ha ha serves you right QC being everywhere all the time like Schroedinger's cat :)

ImpurestCheese

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 14

#4  Edited By ImpurestCheese

@stumpy49er: Hmm a few things that need to be changed (in regards to tense) such as 'Redcap accesses the Battlefield'. I think it should be accessed not access. Love the Quantam Cat stuff even though I'm more of a dog person...

stumpy49er

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By stumpy49er

@batkevin74: Crap! My bad. Made the adjustments.

QC is a cat that can talk. I will embellish on why in future issues.

Thanks. I like doing Miss Adventures dialogue. Kind of basing her personality on a friend of mine.

@impurestcheese Yeah, I had trouble with that word. Changed it.

I love dogs and cats about the same.

ImpurestCheese

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 14

#6  Edited By ImpurestCheese
cbishop

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers