Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By stumpy49er

The Bengal vs Hippo Maximus part 1

2 years ago- Quantum Mansion

Tyrone Knight, aka the Bengal, sat at the Indomitable Few's debriefing table. Across from him sat his friend, and sometimes rival, Frank Tanaka, aka San Francisco Samurai. Frank, the leader of the Indomitable Few, gave Tyrone a stern look, then said "The team voted. Welcome to the Indomitable Few."

Tyrone raised an eyebrow at his friend, then asked "Did I get your vote?"

Frank nodded. "Yes. However, I have a stipulation if you want to join. You might not like it but it's a rule we all have to follow. The Indomitable Few must hold ourselves to a higher standard."

"What's the rule?" Tyrone asked.

Frank answered. "No more killing!"

Present day- Oakland

The Bengal stands on top of an orange and black pickup truck shooting his M60, Pigsy, at a gang of super villains known as the Jungle Crew. The leader of the Jungle Crew is Hippo Maximus, an eight foot tall, half human, half hippopotamus, cyborg who carries a large gatling gun.

The other Jungle Crew members were Freddy Flamingo, one of Dr. Flamingo's last surviving flamingoid mutant men, who wore a pink dapper suit with a pink derby hat and carried Dr. Flamingo's pink tommy gun; Muerte'achi, a mysterious assassin who specialized in knives and wore a skull mask and a mariachi outfit; JaguArson, a jaguar man with a flamethrower; and the Brazilian Bat, a sniper with huge bat wings on his back.

They all shot back at the Bengal. Freddy Flamingo was the first to fall. Welts formed all over his body as the 'mercy rounds' the Bengal fired from Pigsy incapacitated but did not kill. Two years ago Tyrone made a promise to a friend that he would no longer kill the bad guys. He aimed to keep that promise.

As Freddy Flamingo fell to the ground, he continued shooting his tommy gun, though his aim went wild and his bullets tore into JaguArson's flamethrower tank. JaguArson barely got the tank off his back as it exploded.

The Bengal grabbed his grenade launcher and fired a stun grenade at the Jungle Crew, stunning all but Hippo Maximus and the Brazilian Bat, who flew up to the top of a building. Hippo Maximus aimed his gatling gun at the Bengal and began firing, tearing apart the Bengal's truck as the African American super hero leapt from the truck. Unfortunately for the Bengal, Hippo Maximus was not shooting 'mercy rounds'.

As he scrambled for cover, he saw the Brazilian Bat aiming his sniper rifle at him. The Bengal threw a smoke grenade out near a car, where he ran for cover. He pulled out a tiger striped 9mm handgun, stood up and shot the Brazilian Bat between the eyes. Mercy round or not, Bengal knew that shot would knock the Bat out.

Hippo Maximus aimed his gatling gun at the car Bengal hid behind and began firing. The car was torn apart as the Bengal began running down the sidewalk, transforming his body. Mercy rounds and stun grenades weren't going to work on Hippo Maximus.

The Bengal transformed into a gigantic, nine foot tall, tiger man and ran straight at Hippo Maximus. He leapt into the air to tackle Hippo Maximus, who dropped his gatling gun and smiled.

"About time, old friend." Hippo Maximus said as the to giant, animal men collided.

Meanwhile- Golden Gate Bridge

Detective Frank Tanaka cautiously walked towards the young woman standing at the edge of the bridge.

"Don't come any closer." she yelled.

"It's okay. My name's Frank. I just want to talk." he replied in a calming voice, as he slowly inched his way towards her.

"I just.. I can't do this anymore. I'm sorry." the woman said, before she leapt from the side.

"Hachimon, grant me power!" Frank yelled, as he transformed into the San Francisco Samurai and leapt over the edge of the bridge after the woman.

Grabbing her around the waist, he threw a grappling hook up the side of the bridge and swung himself and the woman back up to the bridge.

The woman hugged him and cried as he comforted her.

Frank looked out in the distance behind her. Something was flying towards the bridge. Something big. As it got closer Frank recognized the silver object. A man in a gigantic, fire spewing, mechanized suit.

"Furnace!"

to be continued..

To read the last issue of The Indomitable Few- http://www.comicvine.com/forums/fan-fic-8/crank-the-indomitable-few-9-1742112/#5

To read more action with the Bengal- http://www.comicvine.com/forums/fan-fic-8/crank-the-indomitable-few-1-1719542/#8/

To read the original issue in which the Bengal and San Francisco Samurai are mentioned.- http://www.comicvine.com/forums/fan-fic-8/crank-the-idomitable-few-preview-1718014/#9/

stumpy49er

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By stumpy49er
ImpurestCheese

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 14

#3  Edited By ImpurestCheese

@stumpy49er: Hmm rainforest themed villains, nice set up for next issue as well

batkevin74

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 13

JaguArson is an excellent ridiculous mash up! I need to see more of him, possibly even steal him

stumpy49er

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers