User Lists: 13

#1  Edited By batkevin74

Part 9: http://www.comicvine.com/forums/fan-fic-8/crank-gunship-9-1720069/#13/

Part 10:http://www.comicvine.com/forums/fan-fic-8/crank-gunship-10-1720909/#15/

Part 11:http://www.comicvine.com/forums/fan-fic-8/crank-gunship-11-1721528/#12

Part 12: http://www.comicvine.com/forums/fan-fic-8/crank-gunship-12-1722204/#6

No Caption Provided

Battlechain stared down Gunship. “It didn’t have to be this way.”

“Don’t try making this my fault,” growled Gunship as he raised his arms, aiming at his former friend.

“It is your fault,” Battlechain sneered. “Your naïve 1950’s view of the world doesn’t work in this day and age. It’s 2003!”

“Who appointed you judge, jury and executioner?”

“Common sense, you stupid girder!” snapped Battlechain as he spun his enchanted chain around.

“Is that how you justify killing?” Gunship asked.

“Copeland was an unrepentant serial killer!” cried Battlechain. “He wasn’t going to stop!”

“You don’t know th…”

“Ah shut your face, you sanctimonious prick!” Battlechain hurled the insult and his chain at Gunship, the mystical weapon wrapping around the extended wrists and wrapping them together. “About time someone taught you a lesson!”

Shadowave looked around at the massive destruction he and his team along with the San Diego Five had caused. “Stop.”

Buffalo-Girl snorted as she wound up a haymaker. “Bit late for that.”

Shadowave pulsed and an explosion of darkness shot out from him encasing everyone in a blanket of pure darkness. “I SAID STOP!”

Everyone stopped; some out of fear from the voice that came from some deep dark hole of horror and some because they couldn’t move. “This is stupid! Look at what we’ve done.”

With a shrug he retracted his darkness leaving the two teams looking a little sheepish and silly. The mall was pretty much ruined. “If Doctor Falcon was here, he’s long gone by now because we all acted like petulant children.”

“Hey, you…”

A tendril of darkness wrapped around Steamtank’s mouth. “ENOUGH!” barked Shadowave. “We are all supposed to be role models. You five go home! Panopticons get in the jet and Bobcat, don’t you dare make me ask twice! Stunning Girl go check on the break out at Alcatraz and then report back here.”

“I am looking for something new,” said Captain Scorpian as perused the reams of fabric in Elian Wiard’s warehouse.

“I don’t work with criminals,” stated Elian defiantly holding a pair of pinking shears.

Ramar sighed. “I am not…this is what I’m trying to change. I am from an alternate universe where I am a hero. I came here to continue that. But in your, this universe Captain Scorpion is a villain. And because he’s my doppelganger and I’m his people assume we’re the same. Which is why I need something new.”

“You did some work with the Panopticons recently,” Elian said lowering the scissors slightly.

“Yes I helped them dismantle the terror cell of Hard Autumn,” Ramar said as he sat on a stool. “They were planning an attack on the Special Olympics. We got most of them but Dominic Harvest is still at large.”

“He’s that scary wind man isn’t he?”

“No that’s his father, Mallard; Dominic is his son and just as twisted. They were going to create a localised tornado in the arena and to make sure, taint it with sarin gas for maximum effect. Cleansing the gene pool.” Ramar shook his head. “I don’t understand people sometimes.”

Elian put down the scissors and picked up the phone. “Let me make a call, because you seem all sincere…”

“I understand,” Ramar said. “I’m getting use to it.”

“I have a good mind to disband the whole team!” snapped Shadowave as the Panopticons flew back from San Diego to New Jersey.

“And ruin millions in sponsorships and endorsements, I don’t think so,” Blue Bobcat said from the pilot's seat.

“I think when we get back to High Point you’ll start your week off,” Shadowave replied. “Plus the mall repairs are coming out of your end of year bonus.”

“I cannot wait til your term as chairman is up,” scowled Bobcat.

“Did you talk to Hourglass?” Tigarayan asked Stunning Girl as they ignored their arguing teammates.

“No,” Stunning Girl said. “Is Indomitable a word?”

“Yeah,” Tigarayan replied, not sure if she was joking or not. “It means unbeatable. So, no Hourglass?”

“Oh she was there but I was busy trying to avoid Stalker Girl.”

“Is that her name?”

“Not sure, but she was all like ‘I’m your biggest fan’ and selfie selfie selfie. It was a little too much.”

“She’s probably harmless,” Tigarayan continued scrolling through her phone, then smiled as she showed her phone to Stunning Girl. “Or not.”

Stunning Girl read the post on Insta-Grammin “New BFF’s Stunning and Adventure. #nofilter #amazing #panopticon #yum @stunninggirl could she try any harder?”

“Miss Adventure to join Panopticons,” Tigarayan read off another post. “Seems you created a monster Danica.”

“I am never going to San Fran again!”

“Big show of force for a stolen car,” said Brunswick of the Northern Guard as he hovered near Gunship who had the thief in one hand and the car in the other.

“I was in the area,” Gunship replied as he placed the car back down on the Ambassador Bridge that linked the US to Canada. “Now do you guys want him?”

“American car, American driver, went off the American side, he’s all yours,” Brunswick replied. “So…is this a social visit?”

“Just in the area,”

Brunswick nodded. “Okay…”

“Everything alright?” asked Arrowhead who hovered up next to her teammate on her mechanical winged horse.

“Gunship was just leaving.”

“Did he apologise for 2005?”

“No, no I did not,” Gunship replied to her, she shrunk back from his steely gaze. “And considering it had nothing to do with you, I’d suggest you keep quiet.”

“Don’t speak to her like that,” Brunswick warned.

“My team has already got into a scuffle with a minor league team, don’t make me do the same,” Gunship said.

“Could you put me down please,” asked the frightened thief as he dangled from Gunship’s hand.

“SHUT UP!” came the unanimous reply.

Haktiv8rr: orl redy wen u r

kestrel_22: You’ve covered your entry and what you’ve changed?

Haktiv8rr: lolz wot u fink?

kestrel_22: You test my patience young man

Haktiv8rr: ima pro dude chillz

kestrel_22: We shall see.

Haktiv8rr: and my $$ ??

kestrel_22: In good time playa

To be continued same time, if not sooner, next week.....see you there!

cbishop

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 92

User Lists: 1268

#2  Edited By cbishop

@batkevin74: Great chapter, needs a few edits. Forgive me for not pointing them out. A bit run down at the moment.

batkevin74

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

@cbishop: no rush, curious coz I can't see what needs editing but then again I'm too close to the source

cbishop

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

“Ah shut your face, you sanctimonious prick!” Battlechain hurled the insult and his chain at Gunship, the mystical weapon wrapping around the extended wrists and wrapping them together. “About time someone taught you a lesson!”

“I am looking for something new,” said Captain Scorpian as he perused the reams of fabric in Elian Wiard’s warehouse.

“I don’t work with criminals,” stated Elian defiantly holding a pair of pinking shears.

Ramar sighed. “I am not…this is what I’m trying to change. I am from an alternate universe where I am a hero. I came here to continue that. But in your... this [or just your, or just this] universe Captain Scorpion is a villain. And because he’s my doppelganger and I’m his people assume we’re the same. Which is why I need something new.”

“Yes I helped them dismantle the terror cell of Hard Autumn,” Ramar said as he sat on a stool. “They were planning an attack on the Special Olympics. We got most of them but Dominic Harvest is still at large.”

[It just needs some kind of clarifier like that.]

“And ruin millions in sponsorships and endorsements, I don’t think so,” Blue Bobcat said from the pilot's seat. [needs the apostrophe]

“I think when we get back to High Point you’ll start your week off,” Shadowave replied. “Plus the mall repairs are coming out of your end-of-year bonus.” [needs the hyphens]

“She’s probably harmless.” Tigarayan scrolled across her touchscreen with her thumb, then smiled as she showed her phone to Stunning Girl. “Or not.” [needs the period in place of the comma, and I just feel that addition in the narration clarifies what is going on there]

“American car, American driver, went off the American side, he’s all yours,” Brunswick replied. “So…is this a social visit?” [needs the "s" on the end]

“No, no I did not,” Gunship replied to her. “And considering it had nothing to do with you, I’d suggest you keep quiet.” [needs either "her" or to finish "the." Perhaps "replied to the female archer." Not sure what you were going for there.]

That's it, man. :)

batkevin74

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cbishop: thanks! See I even re-read and missed all them! Will fix tonight

ImpurestCheese

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 14

#6  Edited By ImpurestCheese

@batkevin74: And the universe expands once again, at this rate we'll need a wiki site to contain all the infomation about all these characters

batkevin74

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

ImpurestCheese

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 14

#8  Edited By ImpurestCheese

@batkevin74: Yeah keep living the dream, I know I try to

batkevin74

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

stumpy49er

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#10  Edited By stumpy49er

@batkevin74: Poor Miss Adventure. So misunderstood. I don't suppose TMZ (or TMI, TMX, YMZ, whichever the CRANK universe version is) might have over heard the conversation between Stunning Girl and Tigarayan? Could be a nice, devastating, world shattering moment for Miss Adventure. ;)

The Battlechain fight was good. Very cool character, would like to read more about him.

Also, I liked the San Diego Five, especially Steamtank, Oceanside and Stingsaber (though, not sure what their powers are)

batkevin74

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@stumpy49er: Well the media is all on Miss Adventure's side, at the moment. It might swing the other way if Stunning Girl makes a statement though. Miss A should enjoy the boosted profile, media attention and likes on Tweeter:)

Yeah the San Diego Five will probably pop up again. Steamtank is like a Colouss/Iron Man original suit type guy who has steam coming out of him. The other two, well that's a surprise.

Battlechain's history will be explored in segments like original Blue Bobcat. Bit by bit and why in 2003 he tried to kill Gunship

batkevin74

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

cbishop

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

batkevin74

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bumped

batkevin74

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bumped

TommytheHitman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

The Northern Guard seem to be quite cool in their brief appearance, I like how they allude to some events that we haven't seen yet.

You should totally do a one shot about them.

batkevin74

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@tommythehitman: Nah, the reason being is like on most projects I'll get distracted by the side project and neglect the main. Northern Guard will pop up again though