Countdown to Operation Crisis #1

ekrolo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By ekrolo

There are many dimensions and worlds, each one different from the other, but there have been times when the very fabric of reality has been shattered and these dimensions meet. Another such time approaches, and this time only ruins and death will be the result. New Earth Gotham City

"Master Bruce? " Alfred talking over the radio.

"Not now Alfred." Batman answering Alfred. He is fighting Two Face and his henchmen, one thug tries to punch him, grabs his fist and breaks his finger and knocks him out.

"Mister Allen is waiting for you in the Batcave, he says he needs you right away. " Another thug takes a few swings at Batman, dodges them all and bashes him against the head.

"What does he want? " Batman responding to Alfred over the radio. "One second. " Two Face starts shooting at him with his machine pistols, Batman picks up the frequency of his weapons and uses Freezes trigger to turn them off. Two Face frantically tries to fire at him but Batman kicks him in the head, he falls to the ground with some blood coming out of it. He proceeds to exit the warehouse and his jet comes down to pick him up.

"I'm on my way. " He enters the jet, turns it around and returns to the cave, as he exits it he notices Barry eating his dinner.

"Hey Bruce, I was just complementing Alfred on his..... " He tries to make small talk but Batman interrupts him.

"What do you want Barry, im busy. " He says it in an annoyed tone.

"I see you're in a good mood, listen have you been noticed something wierds been going on? " Barry curiously asking him.

"If by wierd you mean the fact that we havent had almost any criminal activity in our cities, than yes I noticed.

"Are all your bad guys in Arkham, most of mine are but Captain Cold escaped a week ago and I havent heard from him since, also do you know whats up with Superman and Diana. " Flash asks Batman.

"Mad Hater and Riddler are still out, Two Face was arrested a few minutes ago but everyone else is in Arkham. As for Superman and Diana I havent heard from them at all, I thought about leaving but Gotham being this peaceful just doesn't feel right. " He answers Flash.

"You think something bigs going to..... " He tries to speak but the alarm in the Batcave goes off. They both rush to the computer and they see a anomaly in center of Gotham.

"Looks like our vacations over. " Flash making a sarcastic comment, but he turns around to see Batman already leaving in the jet.

"Would it kill you to give me a heads up! " He yells at Batman and begins going after him. The 2 of them go through a large tunnel that gets them to Gotham Harbor, they rush to the anomaly as the energy spikes alarm Batman.

"This definitely isn't one of our enemies, these energy readings indicate something alien. " Batman talking to Flash over the radio.

"You sound worried. "

"I am, if this really is something alien it might be more than we can handle. " He answers him as they approach the anomaly, they are both shocked to see that its only a white building.

"Uhm Bats..... " Flash trying to comment, but Batman again cuts him off.

"I see it. " Suddenly the building disappears just as Batman and Flash reach it, Batman lands his jet and they both begin investigating what happened.

"You still think we don't need help on this? " Batman asking Flash.

"Yyyyyeeeaahhhh maybe we should call the others. " Barry answering him while rubbing the back of his head.

"Idiot. " Batman muttering it to himself in an annoyed manner.

Meanwhile on Earth 616

New York

"Tony, Tony? Are you in there? " Pepper entering Starks office, she looks around and finds him face first in his couch, she makes a grin as she knocks him over the head, instantly waking him up.

"AW! What did you do that for, I was sleeping if you hadn't noticed!. " A frustrated Tony yelling at her.

"Oh sorry mister Stark, it's just that you've been cooped up in here for 4 days, what have you been doing here. " She snarls at him while opening the curtains, he immediately covers his eyes.

"I've been trying to find out why the Statue of Liberty disappeared and then showed up a few minutes later. " He sarcastically answers her.

"And what did you find out? " She almost says it in teasing manner.

"Absouletely nothing, I asked Reed, he said that it wasnt anything science related and I asked Thor, he said that it wasnt magic related, I tried to find out in every way possible and I don't know anything. " He says it in a depressed tone not even looking Pepper in the eyes.

Suddenly the whole tower begins to shake, Pepper and Tony look out the window and see that they aren't in New York.

"Tony! Whats going on. " She asks Tony in a nervous tone.

"Jarvis, where are we, whats going on. " "We have been teleported to an unknown city, the transition is not complete and appears to be wearing off.

"Tony, I see something a black jet coming at us. " Pepper slowly backing away from the window in fear.

"Energy signature wearing off, returning to previous location. " Jarvis telling Tony. The building returns to New York, Tony tries to make sense of the situation but sees a cowering Pepper he hugs her and tries to calm her down.

"Tony what was that? Whats going on? "

"I don't know, but if this keeps happening, then god help us all. " Tony answering her and once again looking out the window pondering at whats coming.

batkevin74

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 13

#2  Edited By batkevin74

@ekrolo: Nice start. You mispelt weird but on the whole I like your story. Let's see where it goes

TheCannon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 25

User Lists: 47

#3  Edited By TheCannon

Nice.

Delphic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers