CORRUPTED: Flash #5

Bronze_Surfer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 9

#1  Edited By Bronze_Surfer

@tommythehitman@joshmightbe@spideyivydaredevilfan26@awesam@dngn4774@comiccrazeraze@delphic@batkevin74@wildvine

Underground Bunker

William looked at the yellow man in the tube. He looked to be a good nine feet tall with a very muscular build. As William sped around the bunker looking at files, computers and what not an energy beam whized by my head missing me. I turned around to see the beetle like person that captured me earlier.

"You! You're the one I captured, you killed all the Hawkmen but you have no powers this makes no sense!" he said firing another blast with me dodging it easily.

"It doesn't matter anyways I get promoted if I bring you in alive so be thankful my blasts are set to stun." he said as I kept dodging all his attacks. I quickly swept in from behind and punched him with super speed punches sending him into the wall.

"You caused me a lot of trouble for the past few hours." I said as I kept beating him into the ground holding back my punches.

"Now you're going to tell me who sent you and what do they want with me." I said as I held him up by his neck. He smiled as his suit electrocuted me sending me to the ground.

"You can ask her when you see her in person." he said as he put the laser up to my head. As he fired his stun blast I vibrated through the blast and increased the density of my fist. I punched him in the face, my fist going through his armor and head. It took me a moment to realize what I had done, before I looked over his body. I picked up his body seeing if I could find anything in his armor but it would not respond to anything I tried to do with it. Of all the things to happen, I just had to drop the body on the control panel. I heard a buzzing sound going off as I turned to see the tube that held the yellow man opening up. I increased the density of my fists as he stepped out of the tube, the liquids from the tube still on his skin. He looked down at me with his emotionless eyes.

"Who are you?" I asked taking a step back. He just glared at me more as he looked down at the dead beetle man.

"I am Mongul the III." he said almost with a robotic like response.

"Alright now what were you doing in that tube?" I asked taking a small step forward.

"I was awaiting for my activation to begin my orders." he said again in the robotic tone.

"Ok last question, what are your orders and who gave them to you?" I said finally just walking up to him.

"My orders are to eliminate the greatest threat to the planet, Superman and my orders were given by my creator, Mr. Terrific." he said looking down at me. I smiled and looked up at him.

"Well I think I know the people who can help you with that mission, if you are willing to come with me I can take you to them." I said sticking out my hand for a handshake. He took my hand and shook it.

"You know the location of the resistance?" he said to me.

"Well I... wait how do you know about them you have been in that tube for god knows how long?" I asked him letting go of his gigantic hand.

"Upon the death of my creator a failsafe was activated within his T-Spheres sending most of the information from them into my brain. Unfortunately Batman knew of this and deleted it from most of them but some managed to send information still." he said. I just looked at him and smiled again.

"Oh you can be a great help to them with the knowledge that you possess." I said walking out of the base with him following. I took out the Astro Harness from the ring and gave it to him.

"Use this to keep up with me, my name is William West by the way." I said with him getting on the Harness.

"Now if you don't mind, there is one place I have always wanted to visit since I was little." I said to him.

"As long as it does not take to long I have no problems with it." he said as I had a small laugh.

"Than just follow me." I said as I ran at super speeds with him trailing me.

The Metropolis Refuge

We both arrived in what was the city of tomorrow. Ironic that it turned out to be just what tomorrow ended up to be. I kept both Monguls and I's molecules vibrating so that none of the Hawks could see us. I walked down into what remained of the superhuman grave site, Valhalla. I walked in, looking at what remained of the statues. My uncle told me that this was one of the first parts of the city that was actually worked on. But like everything else in the city it never was finished. I walked over to see what I came for,the statues of the flashes. Wally West, Bart Allen, Jay Garrick, Jesse Quick, and Johnny Quick were all standing on the marble pedestal, thankfully not broken unlike some of the other statues. For the first time in a while tears started to come to my eyes.

"Your grandfather was one of the first to die, it was a shame." Mongul said, from what I could gather trying to comfort me. Unfortunately my emotions made me forget about keeping our molecules moving to invisible levels. Before I could correct it I heard a voice from above us.

"Hello William, we have been looking for you." Wonder Woman said with two beetle men floating next to her.

(if you want to read more of CORRUPTED go to here)

TommytheHitman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

YAY! CORRUPTED IS BACK!!!!

Delphic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 47

User Lists: 18

#4  Edited By Delphic

i just finished reading, and I'm picking up about midway into you're series. It's not bad though. I'm a little lost with what's going on, but I'll go back and catch up. I'm looking forward to what's next.