CORRUPTED: Flash #11

Bronze_Surfer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 9

Keystone City, 2065

“What’s the matter William? Can’t keep up?” Samuel asked as he bludgeoned me with fast punches. Nothing I can do will even touch him. When I throw a punch he has already hit me with five punches.

“I assume Iris never got around to tell you who I really am.” he said as I was being thrown around.

“I don’t know who you are and to be frank I don’t care!” I said as I finally got a hit on him, it meant nothing. He smashed me into another burning building, it was starting to get repetitive.

“Well listen up, because I’m here to make you a better hero.” he said stepping on my head.

“My name is Samuel West, I am your older brother.” he said putting more pressure on my head.

“Early in my life I was taken by Eobard Thawne away from our parents and from that point it was determined that I would become the next Reverse Flash.” he said kicking me to the other side of the room we were in.

“Just as it was determined that you would eventually become the next Flash.” he said grabbing the back of my neck and smashing my face into the wooden floor.

“Your whole life has been watched and guided so that you would become the next flash just as Barry Allen before you.” he said stopping the smashing. I tried to kick him but he caught my leg and threw me out of the building. I looked up to see him running out of the collapsing building. I threw another punch only to have it be phased through his head.

“Damn it! Just hold still!” I screamed as I kept failing to hit him.

“It is no use, you are connected only to the speed force while I am connected to both the speed force and the negative speed force thanks to Thawne.” he said kicking me into the ground. I looked up not to just see him but a group of bettlemen and hawkmen.

“Under Wonder Woman’s orders, you are to stand down and hand over the subject...” one of the hawkmen said before all of their heads were gone. Samuel placed a finger on his left ear.

“This is the Professor to Wonder Woman, the deals off.” he said taking out the communicator and breaking it.

“They will no longer be able to track us, we won’t have any more problems.” he said. I heard someone else running up to us.

“Will you can it already!?” Thea said running up with that space looking gun in her hand. She aimed it at his head and was about to pull the trigger as he literally took the gun from her hand in an instant.

“I was going to spare you Thea but I think now, you both must suffer to become good heroes.” he said putting the gun in some kind of red energy gate.

“Damn it how are we going to beat this guy?” she asked me. I just turned to her and looked her in the eyes.

“To put it simply, we run like hell.”

Abandon Warehouse, Headquarters of the Resistance

“You just left him there without even thinking?!?” Deranger screamed at Mongul

“What would you have me do? Forcibly take him back to the Warehouse?” Mongul said getting annoyed.

“No but you should have stayed with him, we need him here more than you know!” he said throwing a lamp at Mongul with Code Red catching.

“Look, everyone just calm down I can go and get William and bring him back here.” she said trying to defuse the situation.

“Then go and do that before,” Deranger started to say before he was interrupted with William crashing through the wall and onto his desk.

“Where did he go?” William said looking around with a bloodied mouth and nose.

“Where is who?” Code Red asked. Before he could answer Thea was thrown into him making them both crash to the floor.

“Ok, what the hell is...” Deranger started to ask before Samuel appeared in the room with red and yellow lighting appearing and disappearing around him.

“Who the hell are you?” Deranger asked pointing his gun at Samuel. Before he got to fire it the gun was broken in half.

“Someone who you don’t want to mess with.” Samuel said slapping Deranger aside turning to William. He lunged at William and Thea grabbing them both and taking them out of the warehouse. Code Red ran after them with Mongul following her on the Astro Harness. Deranger got himself back on his feet and looked at the floor seeing a space like gun. He picked it up and walked into another room.

Somewhere in the Nevada Desert

No matter how fast I move or how much effort I put into my punches, he dodged them like they are attacks from a sloth. Samuel has both Thea and I by our necks dragging us in the heat of the desert. He throws us to the sand laughing at us.

“Come on now, you can’t be that slow.” he said as he lunged at us again. Before he got to us a red streak jumped onto him sending him crashing into the sand. A felt a giant hand help me up. I turned to see Mongul helping me and Thea up.

“Are you harmed?” he asked as I got my bearings.

“I’ve had worse.” I said as Code Red flew over us.

“You think sending another speedster against me would help you? You can’t become a better hero if you only rely on others.” he said charging at us all. I got into my best fighting stance as Code Red raced in front of us. She seemed pissed.

“Can it you fu**ing @$$!” she said as a red light construct wrapped around his feet and legs.

“So you are the child of Jesse Quick and the red lantern, I hope you realize how pointless you are here.” he said jumping onto his hands and smashing her own construct at her face. She was sent flying again but this time crashed into Mongul at high speeds. They were both knocked out.

“Samuel stop this! You want me to be a better hero? How would you know what a good hero even is? You were raised by a maniac!” I screamed as he jumped on top of me choking me.

“Trust me William, you may not see it now but you will soon see that this is making you a better hero.” he said like he has said before. I tried to get out of his choke but it was no use I was stuck. Then I felt something odd, it was like a rope that I could pull except there was no rope. But I pulled it anyways.

“What are you doing?” Samuel said as the yellow lighting around him was being absorbed into me. It was like the best energy boost I have ever had. I felt my reactions getting faster, my wounds healing quicker and my strength increasing every second the energy was going into me.

“Stop, Stop!” he screamed as one final burst of energy from him went into me. It sent him flying off me by a good five feet. I got up feeling the blood on my face gone as well as all the wounds he gave me. Everything was moving slower and when I looked at Samuel the yellow lighting was gone he only had red.

“What did you do to me?!?” he said screaming as he charged at me. He was not as fast for some reason and I punched him right in the face as he ran at me.

“Whatever I did it’s helping me and hindering you.” I said as he got up.

“It’s time for Round Two!” I said as we both charged at each other.