Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 8

Edited By moviegeek17

(Link to the first entry right here!)

http://www.comicvine.com/myvine/moviegeek17/comic-book-update-1/87-74284/

Another week another update. A lot has happened in the week for me, as if balancing this and school was hard enough.

First on my own front I've been working out a 10 page story to which my characters will appear in before my first issue comes out. While i can't give away too many details i will say this, this story will most likely take place in another one of Ravenhammer's books as a co feature since that would be the best place to put it. But with that said it will be a standalone story and will not effect issue one at all so if you can't for whatever reason get a hold of the book its in then fear not you will still be able to jump into issue 1 and have a blast. The whole point of the preview is to give you a glimpse at these characters and what they can do without retreading on issue 1.

Another huge development actually happened fairly recently, today i got the final character images from the artist of the preview issue and issue 1 S.R. Ayers and all i can say about his designs was that i was speechless. This guy has taken a lot of these ways that i envisioned my character and has brought them straight to life on paper and in some cases even made them better than i could have imagined! So yeah it's been quite a development for me this week and i'll keep you posted on it's progress.

Oh and i almost forgot, here's one of his designs of my character Camille, this is just a taste of this guys skills and i hope you enjoy it.

No Caption Provided

Link for third entry below here!

http://www.comicvine.com/myvine/moviegeek17/comic-update-3-preview-issue-completed-plus-a-prize-inside/87-74590/

KisserNe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#1  Edited By KisserNe

@moviegeek17: This is so awesome, buddy! You lucked out with a very good artist! Your character looks brilliant! I can not wait for the next update or for the first issues! I am so freaking excited!

moviegeek17

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By moviegeek17

@KisserNe:

Thanks buddy! I've been very grateful for the recent successes that have happened to me and I'm happy to say that finding Ayers to draw, ink and color this book has been the most recent of those :). I'll probably post another one of these when the preview issue is done or if anything huge happens in between then. And next time i might post another character, we'll have to see :)

KisserNe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#3  Edited By KisserNe

@moviegeek17:

Ultimate sweetness, yo! Lol

I am quite happy to hear it and look forward to it. :)

Avatar image for the_impersonator
The Impersonator

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 31

User Lists: 50

#4  Edited By The Impersonator

@moviegeek17: The character design looks cool. Awesome, man! :)

moviegeek17

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By moviegeek17

@The Impersonator:

Thanks man! glad you like it more updates and designs will be coming soon :)

sora_thekey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 31

#6  Edited By sora_thekey

This is really awesome! I am so glad your project is moving along.