Colossus: Friend or Foe #2

Turbinail

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 10

Piotr chuckled as he stared around at the defenseless agents. He took a look behind him just to make sure Phil hadn't hit the ground yet, and he hadn't.

Piotr: "Let's do this, but this is unfair."

Agent May: "Why is that indeed?"

Piotr: "Ha. This is why, Agent May."

Piotr grips Agent May by the waist, and picks her up and throws her through the empty shaft of the detention cell. She hurdles through the air at speeds high enough to compete with a plane.

Piotr: "Who's next?"

Agent Skye: "I am, try me!"

Unknown Agent: "Skye, what are you doing?"

Agent Skye: "Living a good life."

Skye chuckles as she dodges under a grasp from the colossal mutant. She kicks him from the back of the head, but glides off his back and slides to the shaft. She manages to grip on to the railing as she tries to pull herself back up. Piotr bends over, smirking an evil smile at her.

Agent Skye: "Someone help, and, ugh. You need a breath mint."

Piotr: "Pretty girls never survive long."

The unknown agent comes behind Piotr and manages to kick him over the side, having him rasp on to the side as well. Piotr manages to get his hand around the unknown agent and throw him over the side.

Piotr: "That's what you get!"

Agent Skye: "Piotr, what is the problem with you? You are not the man we all once knew."

Piotr's body looks again as if it looks like it surges with electricity. His eyes return to normal. He looks down at the height, he gets jumpy slightly and yanks the side of the railing that the two were hanging on to. The two begin hurdling through the air.

Piotr: "Get closer to me, quickly!"

Agent Skye: "Why? Why should I trust you?"

Piotr: "Please, just trust me, Skye, please!"

Agent Skye: "Why, why should I?"

Piotr: "Do you want to die?"

Agent Skye: "No."

Piotr: "Then come here."

Skye gracefully glides closer to Piotr. Piotr clenches her feet in his arms as they hit the ground. Piotr lands on his knees, while Skye jumps off the palms of his hands and on to the ground gracefully.

Agent Skye: "Why did you save me?"

Piotr: "I could never let someone as pretty as you die."

Agent Skye: "Then why did you say pretty girls never survive long up on the Helicarrier?"

Piotr: "I don't know, that wasn't me. I would never say something like that to you, or anybody to be exact."

Skye looks puzzled and begins walking from Piotr and sees the body of the unknown agent and sees the detention cell not far from where they are.

Agent Skye: "Piotr, over there!"

She points at the detention cell and they both race towards the detention cell. Piotr takes his fist and shatters the surrounding glass. Phil is barely breathing.

Phil Coulson: "Piotr, Skye?"

Agent Skye: "Yes, Phil?"

Phil Coulson: "Tell Steve that I said... that I said... that I..."

Skye: "Phil, PHIL!"

Piotr: "He has passed, we were too late."

Skye: "No, you were too fed up with your rage, you would rather kill people than save a living man that cared for you when you were in trouble with SHIELD, you don't deserve to see these Men's final moments."

Piotr: "I am so sorry, I'm just... I'm just."

Skye: "You' re speechless, and stay that way."

Skye begins kissing Piotr and Piotr wraps his arms around Skye and they engage in a kiss, then Piotr's body surges and he grips Skye by the throat.

Skye: "Don't. You. Dare. Kill. Me."

Piotr: "You will not stop me. No one will stop me. Ever!"

Skye manages to kick her leg up into his crotch are, then shoves his fingers into his eyes, trying to gouge them out. Piotr became blind temporarily and Skye managed to escape.

Piotr: "You bastard!"

Skye: "That kiss meant nothing!"

Piotr stares at the sand on the beach, and looks back to catch a glimpse of Skye sprinting away.

Piotr: "Pretty girls never survive long."