Avatar image for captain_garrick
Captain_Garrick

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Captain_Garrick

Johns mind had to work fast. He didn't know what to do so he grabbed a syringe and held it to the mans neck, "Who are you?!" He commanded.

The man stopped smiling. He looked at the syringe, suddenly John felt an intense pain in his arm and saw that the man had his fingers dug deeply into his forearm. The syringe dropped right out.

"Calm yourself," he said looking him over, "The name's Abraham. I'm a clone."

"What?" John asked pulling away.

"Like I said. I'm a clone of Abraham Montoosh. The real one, though he survived, only lived long enough to explain the cloning process." Abraham explained.

"Why are you here?" John asked, "And telling this to me."

"Because you're going to be our special weapon. Your father was a genius when he gave you that serum." Abraham said, "But we have something special for you. You're already dangerous, especially with those swords. Now we're going to make you even more so. We've got special gear for you." Abraham started leading him into a room.

"Gear?" John asked.

"Yes, keep up boy." It was interesting because the man was no taller than John but still possessed that presence of authority, "You're to be given, in addition to normal Clanker equipment, a special gun designed to use various shots. You're given a special suit we recently designed. We call it shadow. We've got some others on it alread. Shadow one. Black shadow. Light shadow. You're to be dark shadow."

A wall opened up to reveal a black armor suit. It was like nothing John had ever seen. It was a little bulkier than most but obviously was filled with tech. Even some special jetpack that was utterly silent.

"Meet shadow," Abraham said standing by it.

"Amazing!" John said staring.

"It'll fit after your serum...we made sure." Abraham replied.

"Than its time for the serum," John said. He looked at Abraham waiting.

Abraham grinned, "I'd hoped you'd say that."

He led John into another room. There was a long table there and it appeared soft. There was also soft bonds to protect them from themselves during the transformation.

The scientists and doctors tested him. He was ready. They tied him up properly and before beginning asked for confirmation, which he granted. They injected him and stood back. It was obviously painful as he seemed to spasm erratically and violently. He grew in muscle and height until he was 6'8"

"He's ready," Abraham said, "Suit him up."

(Any suggestions? Corrections?)