Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By EdBlank

Cli[x]quad Unitmob

A: Secret of the Jewel / 1: Gem of the Nile /

a: Bomb Chicas / i: Love Hurts

CITY PARK – LATE NIGHT

A man and woman walked along, hand in hand, under the bright full moon along a wide, clean, light colored sidewalk. A fresh wooden railing divided the sidewalk from the treeline. A quiet boulevard of dark new asphalt ran alongside. Gate City Park stretched for half a mile in each direction. The area was otherwise deserted. No traffic, pedestrians, or nearby houses.

RUBY TWOSHOES(six feet tall in her four inch bright red heels. A little black dress barely held her tight, toned physique. She was a little hippy with thick thighs and a tiny waist. Her bussom filled out the low cut without any going to waste. Her muscle tone was hard and chisled. She carried a bright red clutch and topped it all off with matching shoulder length red hair, lipstick, nails, and irises)and BLACK FRANK (rose a couple of inches above her even in her tall heels. Wide shoulders, swollen pecs, and muscular back wrapped in a tight tee shirt with thick black and white horizontal stripes. He wore a pair of dark glasses with one lens popped out. The scar that ran vertically almost the length of the right side of his face disappeared beneath the one dark lens for a couple of inches. He wore a black scarf tied over his head with crossbones on the front. Long jet black silky hair flowed from beneath the scarf and cascaded around his shoulders) strolled along lazily. Frank came to a stop and turned toward Ruby. He took her dainty hands in his big palms and stared into her eyes with his good eye.

BLACK FRANK

“I never would have imagined an old sea dog like myself in the company of such a beautiful woman.”

RUBY TWOSHOES

“Old? You can’t be older than your mid twenites. And.. boy please, I know you got a woman in every port. I have met a few sailors in my time.”

BLACK FRANK

“Hmmm. A few sailors huh? What does that say about you, then?”

RUBY TWOSHOES

“That says I know enough to sit on my thang for a while and see how serious you really are. Now that I have walked you back safely to where I met up with you earlier today, I fear that I must bid you goodnight kind sir.”

BLACK FRANK

“Just like that? No goodnight kiss? No nightcap? What are you doing to me, Lady?”

RUBY TWOSHOES

“No nightcap. Not tonight. I ain’t doing nothing to you. You are getting yourself all worked up. As for the kiss.. you’ll just have to try your luck.”

Ruby closed her eyes tight and grinned a little. She leaned in toward him a bit.

Frank let her hands go, reared back, and delivered a vicious punch to her abdomen. Ruby doubled over and dropped to her knees sputtering and gasping for breath. Frank delivered a hard open handed smack which knocked Ruby completely down on the sidewalk. Her clutch fell out of her hand. She got back to her hands and knees and crawled a few feet. Frank backed up three steps.

BLACK FRANK *dukes up, rocking back and forth*

“Aww yeah. You think you gonna get up swinging? Mmmmm hmmmm. I will let you up. Come on.”

RUBY TWOSHOES *catches her breath*

“Okay then. You get to see the real Ruby.”

Ruby got to her feet and slowly kicked off her heels while staring a hole in Frank, sizing him up. She walked in a wide semi circle. Frank turned slowly to face her as she moved around him. Ruby rushed in closing the distance between them in a flash.

(Read the rest of Act 'a' www.facebook.com/ClixquadUnitmob

EdBlank

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

Shameless bump (added the second page to OP, tho)