Clark Kent meets Goku

arthurkerr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Battered animations

The key to life somebody fits no locks and other times fits them all.

Arthur Kerr

The small ship that housed the last child of Krypton and his small companion rocketed across the universe. Jor-El watched him go , he watched until he would watch it no longer and all he knew of life was the next one. Krypton was no more and the universe would be less for the passing of such a great race of helpers.Another world another universe and another ship races across the cosmos and another father looks at his son and he thinks.”make me proud my son” Soon after his planet explodes in death and destruction but this time the universe sighs and thanks the makers for the warrior race is no longer killing and destroying worlds for profit. They both land and one is taken in by kind and loving people whom nurture that and show the boy that good prevails over evil if his heart is pure. The other lands and he is grown to manhood and he to is shown that good prevails if it never gives into the evil of the world.

Both train with everything they have to be more. One has come with his friend his combat companion Krypto and she does everything in her power to push young Clark Kent and mold him into a weapon for good. The other meets Krillin a monk and together they seek out Master Yoshi and they go on adventure after adventure so they can grow in skill and power.

Few know of another world where another child went out into the universe and landed on earth and this child was the child of Freeza and he had a helper as well and that helper was Brainiac. They to trained and they became ruler of the earth. An earth that cried out for help but not one single hero would rise up to take on the threat.

“These earthlings are weak” Said Brazle”

“We have surpassed even the most mighty of nations and soon we will leave this world behind and meet up with your father and from that point on take over the known universe” Said Brainiac.

Free to start up a universal killing spree. Braniniac enslaved that planet while Brazle was the strong arm to those whom would not bow down and would not do as the armies said. Soon they became a rumor and soon they vanished into the shadows. The world went on but the armies of Brainiac remained strong and he even let go of his control some what making it all seem as if he never did control them.

The world held a tournament to celebrate the generosity of Brazle every 5 years and all the top fighters of the planet were invited. They came from all corners of the globe to fight and some from off planet but few knew of those fighters for the Ki of the universe entered them and he made a point to do so sometimes at the surprise of the fighters themselves.

It was on such a night when the stars aligned and the planets were just right that King Ki of that universe spied four fighters in heavy training. He pulled and tugged and stretched the universal borders till all four fighters when they took measures to move in any direction moved into his dimension.

A young Clark Kent and Krypto, looked over at a young Goku and Krillin. Both warn out from pushing themselves they felt the good in each other and for one single moment the world seemed to pause and seem right in its orbit. Good knows good they said out loud. A figure apeared before them as if a ghost. It was King Ki and he spoke to the four.

“I have very little time and I am breaking the rules , You must listen close” Said King Ki. “In one years time a tournament will be held to find the best fighters in the land” King Ki paused and then went on.

“This is to find anybody strong on the planet and kill them” “You guys must train and enter the tournament and you must confront Brazle and Brainiac before he enslaves or kills every living thing in the universe. Goku was in shock but did not know what to say. A dream come true he thought to take on such a power house and save the world to was just what he liked best about life.

Clark Kent looked at Krypto and shook his head. “we are just kids he said how are we to defeat something so evil” King Ki pointed to Goku and told them to teach Clark Kent all he could on using the power of Ki and how to fight in close and far quarter combat. Krypto and Krillin turned away...

“Ok” said King Ki “all of you have to train but be careful for you never know who is on your side”.

“Beware of Bulma she talks allot” Seek out master Yoshi of this world and he will teach you things you were not aware of in your universe”

Master Yoshi looked at the four of them....

“What in the world did King Ki mean I will train you guys and you will save the world”

“Well you live in the exact same place as you do in my world” Said Goku.

“How do I know I trained you young man” asked Master Yoshi.

Goku and Krillin went on a sparing session to show what he had taught them both.

It was intense for both of them and at the end Goku turned and did an energy blast into the ocean.

“Wow , that is my moves or my old moves” Said Master Yoshi.....

“How about you two” Master Yoshi looked at Krypto and Clark.

They stood up and went through the moves exactly as Goku and Krillin had done it and even did a energy wave at the end as they had done but when Clark's was done the small island in front of them was blasted out of the water.

“Oh Lord” Said Master Yoshi when did I train you guys.

Krypto smiled “We can learn by watching something just once”

Goku was the same way he paired off with Clark to start the training. How to build Ki and how to use it for fighting and healing and pretty much what ever you could think up.

In a months time they attended the very first Tournament to prove your worth to even get into the big tournament in a years time.

Krypto was first She was going against a large man with 6 arms and swords in every hand.

“This will be a fast fight” Said the announcer please get the medic ready and a mop to get the blood off the mat. Krypto laughed and all the people attending cried...

“She is to cute to die” they whispered.

Then the ref started the match and the light flashed.

Swords drawn as he made his way toward the tiny framed Krypto and she looked up at him and she smiled. Then she was gone not even a blur of motion and so was all the swords all the shields and the fighter with all the arms and shields and swords sailed through the air and landed next to the announcer.

“gulp” they sweated out....She said in the middle of the ring.

“Ki no ki I am old school Krypton body guard for infants do you think I cannot handle a simple crazy with swords” she jumped down from the platform and joined the group...

Next up Krillin and somebody his own size that amazed the group.

They started and Krillin simply bull rushed him and he passed out. Guess he was not ready.

“Easy stuff” said Krillin.

Then it was Goku up to fight and a odd fighter took up the stage with him.

Goku could feel the power coming from him he was enhanced with nanites and other things he could feel it. “Be carefull said Clark”“The large blue figure dressed all in black rushed Goku and through a punch but Goku simply put up one hand and stopped the punch then countered and knocked the odd fighters from the platform.Goku winked at the group as he jumped to the ground.

It was Clark's chance to show what he had.A women came out and jumped on the platform she motioned for Clark to join her.She wore a tight fitting outfit that made Clark almost blush.Master Yoshi ran from the area blood coming from his nose.“It is just a tournament not a war Clark she is not going to try to kill you after all”Clark bowed to the girl and she kicked him right off the bat and then flipped him over her shoulder onto the mat her dark hair getting in his face....She bent in close to see who she was fighting.“Diana Princess at your service” She said.Clark panicked for he had never found a girl with so much power before. He did the only attack he could think of to get her off him and not hurt her.

He kissed her right on the lips, her eyes rolled back in her head and she passed out on the platform...A female was yelling from the side “Not a legal move” Chi Chi screamed again and again.They declared it a draw and they moved onto the next rounds of fighting to be held just the next month.