Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 13

Edited By joshmightbe

Continued from here part 1

Shield Transport

Clark sits as Dal looks him over, "He's not from the Negative Zone."

7 nodded, "I assume the energy from the gate combined with the energies of your universal weapon and Nega bands altered the gate's frequency."

7 then looked over to Clark, "Which begs the question, where are you from?"

Clark shrugged, "I'm from Earth, just not this Earth. Well technically I'm from Krypton but I was on Earth when your gate took me."

Dal looked confused, "Krypton?"

Clark sighed, "Maybe it never existed here."

David thought to break the tension, "So, are there a lot of people from..Krypton on your Earth."

Clark lowered his eyes a bit, "Krypton was destroyed, as far as I know I'm the last of my kind."

David cringed a bit, "Oh....Umm, sorry to hear that."

Fry came back from the cockpit, "The Queen isn't in Doomstadt at the moment, guess we could call her and see if we have a gate we can use to get him back home."

7 gave a side glance, "You sure she won't throw him in the dungeon? He did save lives while not being human and all."

Fry shrugged, "You're never letting that go, are you?"

Clark turned to the Agent sitting next to him confused, it was Walker, "The Creed's friend saved New Latveria from a rampaging monster and instead of thanking him," Her voice took on a mocking tone," Our glorious queen tossed him in the dungeon for being too dangerous."

He looked concerned, "Is that a common practice?"

Walker shrugged, "I'm a mutant, I'm used to humans turning on me when I'm no longer useful to them."

Fry gave a sigh, "The political debate will have to wait, we're home."

Castle Doom

As the group walked down toward the throne room they noticed a man in Doom's cloak. Fry stopped, "You the new Doom?"

He nodded, "In public, you can call me Nathan."

He then looked to Clark, "Who's the new guy?"

Fry looked back, "There was a mishap with some kind of portal."

Nathan looked back to Clark, "Alternate Universe?"

Clark nodded as Nathan shrugged, "Gotcha."

He then headed down the hall as they entered the throne room.

Queen Carol was on a monitor as Fry was explaining the situation, "The mission was technically successful, we reacquired most of what was stolen plus some of the Hydra weapons and stuff they took from the tin men. But there is a complication."

She gave a wary sigh, "Just spit it out."

He told her about the gate as Clark stepped forward, "I know this seems crazy."

She shrugged, "I was an Avenger for a long time, you don't know crazy."

David looked a bit stunned, "Really, none of this seems strange at all?"

She gave a blank look, "So, what am I supposed to do about it?"

Fry cleared his throat, "We were thinking maybe we had another gate we could use to send him home."

She shook her head, "As far as I know I had the last one destroyed when I took the throne. The only person I could think of who still has one is the Supreme Commander and I doubt he's willing to just loan it out."

Dal looked over, "I think I know who can help."

Carol looked over shocked, "Is that a Kree in my throne room?"

Dal nodded, "Yes, Ms. Danvers, or do you prefer Marvel?"

"That's Queen Danvers to you."

He shrugged, "You have any thing I could make a minor temporal disturbance with?"

Doom's time platform

Dal typed something in the console and the machine began to throw sparks as it powered up but suddenly the power cut out and a voice came out, "Probably a bad idea to use a 200 year old burnt out time machine, if you ask me."

They turned to see the traveler who began to speak but his jaw dropped a bit when he saw Clark, "How the hell did he get here?"

He then turned, "What the hell did you do?"

David looked indignant, "What are you looking at me for? It's their fault." He pointed toward 7 and Dal.

The Traveler looked visibly upset, "Okay, I'm gonna remain calm here. Whatever you did, fix it."

Clark was curious, "You know who I am?"

He nodded, "Of course, you're S.....Wait, have you gone public in your timeline?"

He shook his head, "No, why?"

The Traveler turned from him as he put his face in his hand and sighed, "So, you guys ripped a hole in reality and yanked out a guy from an entirely different Multiverse. Do any of you know how bad this is?"

He then stood up, "If I end up having to deal with that floating chair guy, I'm gonna be pissed."

They suddenly found themselves in Northern California. The Traveler was no where to be seen.

Fry looked to Dal, "You ever seen that guy pissed before?"

He shook his head, "I'd prefer not to."

Clark looked over at the sound of screams. He walked over to a hilltop and saw a camp full of people fleeing from Krang lizards. David tried to speak but Clark was gone. The group looked on in awe as Clark quickly routed the horde of gigantic reptiles.

The camp cheered as he rose in the air and flew back to the group, "Sorry, just had to take care of something."

David looked to 7, "Is it weird that I kinda like this guy despite being completely terrified of him?"

Fry waved them over, "There's an Iron Army storage depot about 6 miles west of here."

He then looked to the sky and shouted something directed at the Traveler, "Would it have killed ya to bring a transport?"

Dal wrapped the group in his energy shield, "This will have to do."

He and Clark then rose in the air. He looked to the energy bubble, "Is that secure?"

Dal nodded then looked back, "You're going to want to brace yourselves."

Agent Walker began to ask why but 7 yanked her to him as the group huddled down.

Dal and Clark covered the 6 miles in less than a second. When they landed the group looked on rattled as David spoke, "I believe we all agree not to do that ever again?"

The group seemed to nod in unison as they began to wander out dizzily.

Clark looked them over, "You guys gonna be okay?"

Fry looked up from his crouched position as he tried not to throw up, "We're good. You two go on and we'll catch up."

The Kree and Kryptonian seemed to vanish as they headed toward the depot. They floated above and looked down on the soldiers in very large suits of armor. Clark looked over to Dal as they hovered above, "What are those?"

Dal squinted a bit, "I believe 7 called them Halk busters."

"What's a Halk?"

Dal shrugged, "I have no idea, I'm not particularly familiar with this planet."

A soldier then yelled up to them, "Freeze."

Clark grinned, "Okay."

He then blew a blast of cold air down on them freezing several of the soldiers. Dal chuckled as they landed. The Hulkbuster battalion descended upon them as they hit the ground. Dal blasted one away as Clark grabbed one and swung him around knocking away several of them. He then disabled the legs before tossing him away. One charged toward Dal but Clark used his heat vision to cut the legs off. As the torso slid off the soldier inside looked down with a sigh off relief as he saw his body was intact but he relief was brief as Clark yanked him out of the machine and kicked it into the crowd of armored soldiers sending them scrambling.

They destroyed the armor of every soldier in the place. Dal was a bit confused that Clark's tactics left all the soldiers alive. They fled as Clark grabbed a fleeing soldier, "Is there a negative zone gate here?"

The frightened soldier shook his head, "I don't know, maybe." He then burst into tears, "Please don't kill me!"

Clark sighed as he dropped the man. They then noticed that the group had caught up to them and stood stunned by the wreckage. Clark walked over, "Looks like we have to do some digging."

7 spoke as he stared at the smoking remains of the Hulkbuster armor, "I....., I can find a manifest to see if they have what we're looking for."

As 7 tried to access the depot's systems Clark pointed to a nearby garage, "They have a transport in there."

David looked up, "How do you know?"

"X-ray vision."

David nodded, "Oh,...Wait, What?!"

7 cut them off, "Its not here but I have a location."

Fry gave a wary look, "Something tells me you have bad news."

7 nodded, "New York Iron Hall."

"You know after Chicago they quadrupled security there."

"Yup, there's also a fair chance the Supreme Commander himself will be there."

He sighed, "Okay, lets get going."

The Supreme Commander watched on a video feed from the depot of Clark and Dal destroying his soldiers with ease, "What to we know about the man in the blue suit?"

The aide beside him gulped, "Nothing sir. Aside from busting up some soldiers in Time Square yesterday we know nothing. Its like he just appeared out of nowhere."

He looked to Iron Claw, "Gather a team and track him down."

Iron Claw nodded, "Dead or alive?"

Stryfe shrugged, "Up to you, but leave enough to for the lab techs to study."

"Yes,Sir."

The group landed the transport to make a camp for the night. As the sun set Clark heard the sounds of a rowdy crowd cheering in the distance. He rose into the air and noticed a make shift arena a few miles off. He used his telescopic vision to see men with goblin tattoos sitting in an audience watching people fight in a pit.

He then came back down, "Is there a tournament or something going on near here?"

The group looked up a bit nervous, "What did you see?"

"Looked to be an old field house. People were fighting and these guys with little green heads with purple caps tattooed on them seemed to be running it."

David sighed, "A Goblin Grind."

"What's that?"

Agent Walker chimed in, "This gang of thugs called the Goblins capture mutants and Spiders and make them fight for their amusement."

"So its slavery?"

7 noted the angry look on Clarks face, "Yes."

He then rose as 7 asked, "What are you doing?"

"I'm going to put a stop to it."

(To be continued.)

joshmightbe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

ImpurestCheese

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 14

@joshmightbe: Cool like where this is going. Feel free to use the Sinister Six from my short lived title if you wish.

joshmightbe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

ImpurestCheese

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

joshmightbe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@impurestcheese: I wouldn't want to just make them throw away characters and I don't want to run too long on this because I know myself and if I stretch it out too much I might not finish. I'll try to fit them in if I can tho.

ImpurestCheese

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@joshmightbe: Well whatever the case can't wait to read more

cbishop

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 92