Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 13

Edited By joshmightbe

Continued from here H&C v2 part 7

And Here Clark Library

Sky over Metropolis

Clark is enjoying his nightly flight. The city is unusually calm. Suddenly he feels the air around him heat up and he's suddenly enveloped by a blue light.

Suddenly he finds himself standing amid a room full of shocked people who had apparently been in a fight.

Another Universe, Zemo's Island in the South Pacific.

David Hardy and Creed 7 sneak past many Hydra agents and make there way into the building hoping to find something to aid Dal-Rogg's battle with the Juggernaut.

They managed to make it into a store room. As they walked along the stacks 7 catches a large crate marked simply N-Z-G in the corner of his eye, "It can't be that easy to find."

David turned as 7 walked to the crate, "Find something?"

7 had a grin, "If we can't kill him, we can send him where he can't hurt anyone."

He pulled the crate out and ripped open the front, "A negative zone gateway."

David put a hand on his shoulder, "Isn't that what they used to get rid of Ultron?"

7 nodded, "Don't worry, the odds of releasing him are incredibly low. Its an entire universe after all."

David nodded, "Yea, but I know our luck too."

Agent Fry and his fellow Shield agents made their way to a computer terminal as the Latvarian troops started their attack on Hydra. Fry loaded 7's drive into the machine as the sounds of battle rang out around them.

The Masters attacked Dal-Rogg but he threw them off with a wave of energy. Unfortunately it left him open for a punch from the rampaging Juggernaut. He struck Dal several times sending him crashing to the ground. Dal tried to fight back but was trapped as Juggernaut slammed his fists against his energy shield.

Suddenly 7 roared, "Get him over here."

Juggernaut looked back and Dal used the distraction to knock him away. He then prepared to fire a shot from his universal weapon infused with the power of the Nega bands as 7 fired up the gateway. He blasted but Juggernaut dodged as the beam collided with the gate.

The gate lit up with blue energy that engulfed the room. When it faded those in the room looked on shocked at the sight of the man in the red and blue suit with a flowing cape floated in the middle of the room. He looked around stunned as Zemo stepped in the room.

The man looked around, "Where am I?"

Zemo grinned under his mask, "You are on my island which has been invaded by a hostile nation, and you are?"

He set down on the ground looking to Zemo, "I'm C...Kal-El."

Juggernaut then stood and punched Dal-Rogg across the room, "I don't care who he is. We got work to do."

The room then erupted in chaos once again as Clark looked on confused. Finally he slammed his foot down in frustration rattling the entire building and causing many in the room to fall down, "Enough, I need to know whats going on?"

He then smashed through the roof and was gone as the fight began again.

Clark flew across the planet as fast as he could looking for Metropolis. He recognized the place as Earth but it was different. He listened to the voices of people as he flew. He landed in Times Square in New York where he stood in front of a massive hologram of the Supreme Commander looking down on the people.

As he looked around confused he heard a voice shout, "I-Dent, now."

He turned to see several armored men aiming glowing palms at him. He held up his hands, "Look, I don't want trouble, just trying to figure out where I am."

The Iron soldier shouted again, "Are you deaf? I said I-Dent, Now!"

"I don't know what that is, could you just...."

The soldiers fired on him. He stood unaffected then fired a blast of heat vision disabling their repulsers, "Now calm down."

As he tried to speak the soldier spoke into his comm, "We need back up."

Clark sighed and shot into the air. He was met by incoming soldiers who ordered him down but he ignored them as he tried to fly on. They fired on him several times before he stopped, "Enough with that. Its getting annoying."

A soldier shot him in the chest. Clark gave him a wary look, "You really want to do this?"

A repulser blast then hit him in the face. He gave an exasperated look then inhaled deeply and blew the soldiers away with a hurricane force breath. One of the soldiers crashed into the street and sat up in shock as he removed his helmet.

A soldier on the ground looked down, "What happened?"

He looked up shaken, "He blew us away."

"With what?"

"With his breath, he just blew his breath out and knocked us all away."

In the air Clark continued on as more soldiers arrived, "Oh come on, what's with this place?"

He then vanished with a sonic boom before the astonished soldiers. One commed, "How the hell is he that fast?"

As he flew he was horrified by the state of the country. He saw people with powers fighting Iron soldiers, gaping craters where cities once stood and the ruins of small towns. He set down many miles from the city and found himself in the middle of a camp. He looked around and noticed many people with spiders and webs tattooed on them.

A hand then laid on his shoulder as he heard the voice of an old woman, "This world must seem strange to you."

He turned to see a blind old woman, "I don't mean any harm."

She smiled, "Of course you don't Mr. Kent."

He looked shocked, "How did you...."

She shrugged, "I know many things, I know you aren't of this world, not even of this Universe. You are the last of a dead race who was taken from his adopted home and brought here."

He was curious but the woman had a calming tone, "And you are?"

She put out a hand to shake, "Most people call me Madam Web, the people around you are members of an organization called the Spider Resistance, we help those who fight the Iron Army who've ruined this world."

Clark chuckled, "I ran into a few soldiers who fit the description."

After Clark had explained how he got to this world Madam Web had a stern look, "This Zemo is evil, possibly worse even than the Supreme Commander. The power at his disposal is frightening."

Clark gave a nod, "So an evil mad man is sitting on too much power and as far as I know holding my only way home."

He stood as Madam Web put out a hand, "You could just go home and ignore Zemo."

"Not really my style."

With that he was gone.

On Zemo's island the New Latverian soldiers were dead, Dal, 7, David and the Shield Agents were held up behind a wall as the Hydra agents fired on them.

Dal looked to 7, "Any idea how we get out of this?"

7 shrugged as Juggernaut burst through the wall, "Found 'em bo...."

He was launched away as Clark stood looking down on them, "Madam Web explained the situation."

Callous lept over them to attack but Clark swatted him away sending him into the ocean as Juggernaut charged. He swung a fist that Clark easily dodged as he drove a punch of his own into Juggernaut's gut knocking the wind out of him.

Juggernaut fell back wheezing, "You can do that. Do you know who I am?"

"Don't care."

Clark then punched him hard sending him high in the air. He watched as Juggernaut splashed down into the ocean. Zemo stood shocked as he turned to Tinkerer, "Call a full retreat."

"Ye..yes sir."

Zemo then hit his personal teleporter as did all the other Masters as the Hydra agents ran to their transports. Clark then looked down on the Shield agents, "Could you tell me where to find the device that brought me here?"

Fry looked nervously at the shattered device, "Um, well. There's a bit of a problem with that."

Clark looked over, "Figures."

(To be continued)

joshmightbe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

ImpurestCheese

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 14

@joshmightbe: Great Crossover of Rosstober. Well I kind of said it already. Can't wait to see where this leads.

cbishop

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 92

User Lists: 1268

#3  Edited By cbishop

@joshmightbe: I'll read this later tonight, work permitting.

batkevin74

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

batkevin74

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

cbishop

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 92

User Lists: 1268

#6  Edited By cbishop
joshmightbe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cbishop: He has an advantage in that here most of the Marvel guys who can really hold their own against Superman are long dead and a lot of the ones still alive are off world.

Time_Phantom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

Superman in the Iron age. Exciting read. It was nice to see him display hit powers on a level no one else can match. I do think it would be great to see more of his reaction to the world of Iron age.

Maybe let him take in the air a bit? The pacing of it seemed too fast. Otherwise great read.

batkevin74

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers