Characters

Project_Worm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Project_Worm

I want to write a Fan-Fic I also want to have some of your characters so please post some of your characters with there bios  

ps ill be sure to give you credit

Icarusflies

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

User Lists: 14

#2  Edited By Icarusflies  Moderator
@Project_Worm: You might want to give more detail before anyone will let you use their characters.
Project_Worm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By Project_Worm
@Icarusflies:  
well i cant really give any more detail because i want to build the story around the charecter instead of vise-versa thats why i asked for a bio
Icarusflies

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By Icarusflies  Moderator
@Project_Worm: Hm….I'll think about this, and maybe…MAYBE let you use one of mine. 
I don't really like people messing with my characters as a general rule.
Project_Worm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Project_Worm
@Icarusflies:  
alright dude thanks for the consideration anyways
TypingKira

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 3

#6  Edited By TypingKira

Can you give us a concept to work with? Giving someone a concept might make them more comfortable with giving you free rein with their artistic content. Y'know what I mean? 

SteveRodgers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#7  Edited By SteveRodgers

No Caption Provided
here is one i just made for you
Mel the alien space detective

born on xarpe the 8th planet in the bermo galaxy, Mel was a super smart kid. part of the glaw species he was born with super enhanced deduction powers.he masterd in criminalagy and became the greatist detective space has ever seen

Powers
smart
strong
awesome
has ray gun
Project_Worm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By Project_Worm
@TypingKira:  
I know exactly what you mean, and I was actually pretty sure people would be hesitant if anything to allow me to use there characters but like I said before I kinda want to know what characters Will be in the story because im pretty sure that  people dont want me changing there characters to fit my story so like i said before I want to make the story about the characters instead of changing them to fit my story, but i am pretty sure i want to make a team story. Which reminds me I didn't post that both heroes and villains are excepted. if it will make anyone feel better Im am perfectly fine with collaboration. 
Project_Worm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By Project_Worm

anyone?

Icarusflies

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By Icarusflies  Moderator
@Project_Worm: Fine… 
You can use the ORIGINAL Cypher-D. Just remember to give me credit. 

The First Cypher-D  

<Activate Program: Recollection>

Human 

It started with the meteor shower. For hours, shining streaks criss-crossed the sky over southern Iowa. Most burned up in the atmosphere. One landed. One unique meteor among thousands of dead chunks of rock. Seeing that meteor streak through the sky, crash into a field, several amateur astronomers came running. They thought this would be their chance to break into the field. Of course this was not the case, that was not how business worked. But they did not know that. They were merely children, wanting to make a difference. One would make a difference, but not in the way he had planned. Eagerly running and shouting in the balmy night, the amateurs peeked into the smoking crater. All of a sudden one of them, the boy mentioned earlier, screamed. Something had emerged from the meteor, something metallic and constantly shifting. It had started to flow onto the boy's face, into his eyes and nose. Within seconds that seemed an eternity, the boy was covered in the stuff. He spoke then in a strange language, unknown to Earth. "¡ @µ ¢¥Ωπ∑®-∂" For a moment the shimmering coating parted, and the boy's friend's could see his face, now gaunt and worn. Then several other meteorites struck, killing the others. The probabilities against this were astronomical, but who can determine the fickle finger of fate? 

The next day the children were noted as missing. Police were sent. The bodies of most were found, pierced through the brain by the falling rock fragments. But among them was one gaunt figure, unmoving. He was brought to the hospital, where it was found he was in a form of hibernation. Heartbeat and breathing were almost non-existant. Before more tests could be run, the CIA arrived on the scene. The boy was taken into custody. For months he was examined. A few times the silver substance was glimpsed, but faded away before it could be tested. Despite the CIA's best vivisection, none could be obtained. So the boy was left in a cell, attached to a feeding tube. Years passed. Nothing changed. Or so it seemed. This is the human point of view. Now let us move to the others. 

A.I.

A planet far away, advanced well beyond anything Earth would ever achieve. On it a new technology was developed. Nano-particles, nearly fully sentient. A form of Artificial Intelligence beyond any other. It could be programmed while maintaining free will. It took so much, so much money, power, resources to make. Only one was completed. But there were others....of a sort. The failed ones, the AIs that were glitched. One of these escaped the facility that created it. It malfunctioned, and destroyed the entire planet. There was only one survivor. A few nanobots of the successful AI were saved. In a fluke they were thrown off-planet. Eventually, after thousands of years after they were launched, the nanobots reached Earth on the meteorite. Cypher-D was there to perform its function. As a nearby life-form was detected, the Cypher took it as its host, searched his brain for information on this new world. Then if fell dormant. The CIA could learn nothing. The host body gradually withered as Cypher-D used the minerals and DNA to form new nanobots. Cypher-D was dormant for thirty years. 

30 Years Later

It was a normal day at the the top-secret headquarters where Cypher-D was kept. By now all efforts to divulge the entity's secrets had been abandoned. It was left in a room, ignored. This day a meta-human flew over the facility, despite security measures to prevent such an occurrence. This meta-human was detected by Cypher-D. And it woke up. Nanobots swarmed into a shell over the human host. <Engaging primary protocol> Cypher-D was activated. <Power detected: flight, super-strength, Earth technology invisibility. Ideal nemesis: Gravity control> Cypher-D burst through the wall of the facility, and took to the skies after the hero. The nanobots simulated gravity powers, against which the hero was unable to defend. The hero failed Cypher-D's test, and was taken as Cypher-D's newest host. <Program elaboration: Primary objective: Test metahumans against ideal foe. Failure=death or host. Success=life.> Cypher-D travelled into the world then, to test all the metahumans therein. If they succeeded and beat the Cypher-D, it came up with new challenges for them. If they failed, then the reasoning was survival of the fittest     

No Caption Provided
Project_Worm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By Project_Worm
@Icarusflies:  
Thanks alot man and I will be sure to give you credit
Project_Worm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By Project_Worm
@TypingKira:  
So have you made a decision From what Icarus let me use sounds like if you chose to make a hero you and a character of mine will be going against  Gestalt and Cypher-D maybe at the same time
TypingKira

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By TypingKira

Yeah, but my chara will be a girl :}  
Can I have a day to think of one?

Project_Worm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By Project_Worm
@TypingKira:  
sure thing.... hmm a girl, sounds good but please remember thats she has to be at least fairly strong.  

or smart like Oracle or something
TypingKira

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By TypingKira

Ok, here goes. . . . Kinda sounds like your looking for a Hermione type.

Kerry Baudelaire 

-blogger 
-photographic memory  
-can fly at supersonic speeds, agile in flight, brags to other supers that she can turn on a dime, but has no other physical talents (and isn't ashamed). 
-wears horn-rimmed glasses for reading and writing.    

-Vaguely vintage themed looks (short dark auburn hair, light eyeliner, lots of rag-curls)  
-Pudgy (she sits around all day blogging, you ain't getting any lois lanes outta this girl)   
-A little too short 
-Sneakers 
-T-shirts, tanktops, or button up shirts SLEEVES THAT ROLL UP!  
-Jeans. Always jeans.  
-Hair, though curled, usually tied up with a black scrunchie 
-super round face, cheeks always pink (rosacea, sunburn, eternal shame, you pick) 
-frequently referred to as 'cute as a button'.   
-big blue eyes

Background  
At 13, Jack didn't think her life could get any more normal. Her father is a construction worker, her mom is an accountant. she has a twin younger siblings, Colin and Kaity. Both are five and very important to her because she spent so much time taking care of them when they were babies.   
Parents have a whole room in the house devoted to NONFICTION BOOKS. This is significant. Character enjoys fantasy and sci-fi, but has a solid base in real world sciences and history. 
On her 13th birthday, she became violently sick at school, was picked up early, and the next morning, woke up floating around her room. Turns out a mad scientist had been testing his power serum on students at her school, and she was one of three that recieved the serum. The scientist was busted and arrested, but she slipped out from under the radar for looking so absolutely average.  
She has two anonymous blogs-- 
one alien/superhero blog 
one vintage beauty tip blog (1920s, 30s, and 40s) 
 Both have an average of 892 readers (who probably know they're both by her).  Blogs generate a little money for her which she spends half of on makeup and puts the rest in a savings fund for 'just in case'. 

She's adventurous and willing to try anything at least once. Unless she rules that "it's stupid. make me do it and I'll rip your lips off." Not afraid of a little danger. She's caring and open-minded and hearted. When she sits down to write, a habit would be that she looks at a plaque labelled 'good artists imitate, great artists steal'. Has a penchant for t-shirts and jeans, and loves apple juice and pastries from the corner bakery just a few steps from her house. Generally a sweet, bubbly-acting character who seems like a perfect Mary-Sue until the opportunity presents itself for her to become a little sherlock holmes.  

Take note--Boyish streak. This is a difficult topic to write! I use this a lot because I'm like this.  Likes to play baseball (only baseball. There is no other sport to this character) and video games on occasion. When asked about a game or a comic book, should be able to answer with some level of competence. 

Her favorite songs are 'Pretty Girl Rock' by Keri Hilson and 'High and Dry' by Radiohead. 

Fears and faults include--  
Fear of the dark 
Fear of spiders and or spider-like objects 
Fear of a drop in her blog subscribers 
Withholding information, i.e, not saying something when it's relevant but later saying something. This is not intentional 
Can be overly maternal at times 
Moods can sometimes be erratic 
A little bit gullible or easy to trick.  

How's that? If she's not quite what you need for your story, I dont' mind if you change details. Just credit me with the name and the original concept of the character. Or just not even use her, that's fine, I dont' know if she's the right character for the type of story you want to write. I just thought she'd be a good opposite of the other characters that have been posted so far.  

btw, the next chapter of my fanfic should come out tonight, in case your interested. Is it pretentious to post that here? idk. 

Project_Worm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By Project_Worm
@TypingKira:  
sounds good but im probably gonna have to make her older hmm this will be interesting because I had thought about having my character as an astronaut but i like this ill see how I can get this to work. 

also im about to read your story so thanks for telling me
TypingKira

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By TypingKira

Awesome, sounds great!  You could maybe make it so that she goes on a test 'space-cation' or something like that. just a suggestion. 

please comment?