Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 92

User Lists: 1268

Edited By cbishop
Captain Marvel Bunny (aka Hoppy)
Captain Marvel Bunny (aka Hoppy)

Character Creation Contest #28 is down and done, and now we're on to the voting fun! I cannot praise you folks enough. You wrote some fantastic stories, and I had a blast reading all of them!

This time around, the contestants had to create a villain for Captain Marvel Bunny, and the rules were simple:

• You must create at least one OC villain for Captain Marvel Bunny.
  • As always, NAME that original character.
  • Absolutely NO HUMAN characters! ALL ANIMALS!
  • And PLEASE, keep it light-ish. Have fun with this one.
  • No word limit.

Voting deadline is July 31st at 4pm GMT (so 12pm EST). And remember:

• Please read the entries and vote for the story/villain you liked best.
  • One vote per voter.
  • No voting for yourself (it just isn't sporting, chaps).

Again, folks, these entries were fantastic! So let's get to them. In order posted:

Batkevin74:

“My…name…is…Baron…Tomeo…Largo.”

No Caption Provided

Hoppy looked at the turtle carrying the swag of cash exiting the bank and folded his arms. “So?”

Baron Largo smiled “You…think...I…am…not…a…”

“Threat!” Hoppy interrupted. “You talk like molasses! All slow and…”

“Steady.”

Hoppy looked at the turtle, the wisdom of Salamander not really helping him against this ridiculously slow villain. Hoppy cracked his knuckles and reached out to grab Largo, when Largo’s hand came up and parried it away. It wasn’t fast; it was tai-chi-like.

“What the?” Hoppy wondered how on earth he missed.

“I…wear…the…cream…colour…of…a…t”

“STOP TALKING!” yelled Hoppy as he jumped up and down on the spot in frustration. “Your voice is SO annoying, with that weird Southern drawl!”

Baron Largo chuckled and slowly, very slowly began walking off down the steps of the Fawcett City Bank. Hoppy did a double take and the speed of Monkury, which was kinda overkill, flew in front of him.

“Not so…slowly.” Hoppy wondered if he was going mad “Now drop the cash and we’ll head off to jail.”

Baron Largo raised a hand to his gnarled chin and stroked it; the sound like two granite rocks being rubbed together. Hoppy shuddered at the horrid sound and lashed out to grab him, but again the super slowness of Largo blocked every single grab.

“HOW DO YOU DO THAT?” screamed the magical rabbit.

“Super…slowness…” Baron Largo winked and meandered off. Hoppy watched in disbelief as the turtle in the cream jumpsuit holding a bag with a dollar sign on it, very slowly got away.

“C’mon rabbit, think!” He tried to tap into the wisdom of Salamander but the sight of the turtle ambling off mad his blood boil which counteracts any and all wisdom. “STOP!”

Hoppy flew right at Baron Largo hoping to crash tackle him with the strength of Hogules but the turtle turned and at the pace of a snail sidestepped the attack. Hoppy ploughed heavily into the granite steps like a missile. With stars and tweety birds circling his head, Hoppy tried to shake his head clear as Largo stood over him.

“We…are…natural…enemies.” Largo breathed as he drew a handheld blunderbuss from his belt “I…am…the…predator…and…you…are…the,”

“NOW HANG ON A MINUTE!” Hoppy exploded out of the stairs and into the air “Rabbits and reptiles are not natural enemies! You’re crazy! You’re seriously crazy! The tortoise and the hare is a FAIRY TALE! And besides, I’m a RABBIT and you’re a TURTLE! THAT I HAVEN’T MET, UNTIL RIGHT NOW!”

Baron Tomeo Largo ran his tongue across his pencil thin lips which took about three minutes before speaking “You…make…an…interesting…point.”

Hoppy sighed and glided in towards Largo. “So drop the money and let’s take you to jail.”

The turtle smiled and pulled the trigger “No.”

Hoppy came to. He was wedged in the bank wall like…well a super powered rabbit who’d been hit by a cannon at close range.

“WHERE IS HE?” He roared as he exploded out of the wall and up into the air.

An orangutan police officer rolled his eyes and held up a note above his head, waving it back and forth until Hoppy finally flew down. The rabbit landed beside him and sheepishly took the note.

-Marvellous…Hoppy;

Today…you…have…met…your…nemesis. And…his…name…is…Baron…Tomeo…Largo.

Next…time…you…won’t…be…so…lucky-

“He wrote in the ellipses!” remarked Hoppy as he handed back the note as he rubbed his forehead in confusion.

“I know,” said the officer “Took me a while to read too!”

Hoppy looked around, slightly unnerved by the fact he’d been easily trounced by a turtle who moved slower than drying paint dressed in an offwhite onesie.

ImpurestCheese:

The Grievances of the Hammer-Hand Shark

Construction Site, Cub City - 28/07/11

"Ah." The massive anthropomorphic shark sighed as he locked up the site office. "The end to an honest days work." He added as he waddled to the gate. Reaching halfway he suddenly caught site of a humanoid snow leopard, dressed only in a black bustier and bracelets, leap over the fence and towards the scaffolding.

"You'll never stop me Marvel Bunny." The leopard purred as a rabbit dressed in red with a thunderbolt on his chest, not to mention a cape flapping in the breeze flew towards her.

"Snow Leopardess, your criminal cat capers end here!" Marvel Bunny boomed. "Hand over the Diamond Eyes of Onca and the courts will be lenient."

"If you want it Bunny, come and claim it." The Leopardess purred before leaping up to a hanging girder, and slashing through the support cable. Whistling as it fell the girder never reached the ground as a fist, propelled with 'the strength of Hercules', slammed into the steel beam, it's flight hitting a fuel tanker parked at the base of the structure.

"Oh cra..." The shark swore as the building exploded in a flash of orange, the resulting fireball swallowing the battling super-creatures and the unfortunate bystander, who was in the wrong place at the wrong time.

St Solomon Skink's Memorial Veterinary Practise, Cub City - 06/09/11

"We'll me right back with your test results Mr. Asalis." The vixen wearing an incredibly tight nurses uniform stated as she walked out the door. Stretching his arms Mr Asalis, Rod to his friends, looked at the burnt skin that covered 90% of his body. The explosion at the Construction Site had done little damage to Marvel Bunny or the Snow Leopardess but had effectively ended his career after eight long years of dedicated service.

Wallowing in his self pity Rod was shocked out of his misery as the door smashed open and a rust red man sized bed-bug wearing a cape and fuel tank smacked into the chair, the force of the impact sending the bystander sprawling to the floor.

"Finally ze reserves of ze blood plasma are in the claws of ze Bat Bug." The insectile villain snickered. "Now not even le Lapain Marveloux can stop me." Rod looked around, a confused look etched on his face, save for the Bat Bug and himself the only other person in the room was a scrawny kitten of a rabbit. Seconds later he saw the Bat Bug fire a stream of burning plasma at the rabbit, the noise of the firing drowned out by a crack of lightning and one room shaking word. ''SHAZAM!!"

As the noise faded Rod watched what happen as if they were occurring in slow motion, the plasma jet deflected off the newly arrived Marvel Bunny and splashed over the Shark's hand. With a howl of pain Rod watched as his hand melted before blacking out, the pair of super-powered adversaries battling on oblivious to his fate.

Undisclosed Location, 29/09/11

"It's not like I don't have a problem with the guy fighting super criminals," Rod grunted as the table rotated into a horizontal position, "I just wish he would be more careful."

"And that is why you sought me out?" A figure seated in a lab chair said in a shrill grating voice.

"Yeah." Rod replied, "I went to Weasel, Vulture and Adder: Partners in Law in order to take legal action against him, but just like that the Sheltopusik Supreme and the forces of Superior Natural Assault Kommando and Execution Unit attacked the finance district. Guess who rescued them forcing them to drop the case?"

"How are your new enhancements?" The shrill voiced creature asked as the straps unsealed from around his wrists.

"Makes me feel like I'm stronger then ever." Rod announced as he cradled the hammer grafted to the stump where his missing hand had been. "Next time that stupid rabbit gets out of line I'll pound some sense into him."

"And what name have you chosen for yourself?" The figure seated in the chair asked as he checked the readout from the monitor screens on the back wall.

"Me?" Rod asked. "I'm the Hammer-Hand Shark, the man sent to deal with that rabbit's lack of respect for the non super-powered people of this city. I mean you would think with the 'Wisdom of Solomon' he would think about the fate of the people caught up in his super brawls."

"Another time Mr Asalis. Your personal grievances can wait for another time, as we speak that 'big cheese' is out there unchecked."

"Sure Doc, now what are you getting out of this again?" Rod asked.

"I Dr Shrewnerva get to plan my revenge." The small rat like figure squeaked as he rubbed his hands in an evil gesture. "And end him once and for all."

Wildvine:

Marvel Bunny awoke to the sound of two strange voices, speaking with an unknown accent. His body was stif and sore, he felt like he had gone ten rounds with Elequake, that hulking elephant villain. His head was pounding, the pain intensefying everytime he tried to think. He opened his sleep crusted eyes with an almost audible creaking sound. The sight made his head hurt more. He was in some kind of glass container, the bright lights of the room beyond were like daggers to his eyes.

"Fascinating." One voice squeaked excitedly. "How did Mr Piecemeal find the specimen I wonder?" His voice took on a hungry tone, and Marvel Bunny could almost hear the speaker licking his lips.

"That's not a wise question to ask Dr Helsmou. Mr Piecemeal as you know is a collector of the rare and exotic. Where he finds his treasures are strictly private matters." This voice was obviously female, and a little annoyed if Marvel Bunny was any judge. "Are the items levels of Seerotox high enough? It is a meta animal with reportedly high stamina."

Its was Helmou's turn to sound superior. Or rather he tried to. "My dear Mrs Slifaux, I have studied meta-physiology for years." Someone patted the side of the glass container, the sound sending daggers of pain through Marvel Bunny's head. "The specimen could not be more sedated if he ws dead and frozen. he won't wake up unless we want him to."

Marvel Bunny had heard enough. Thrusting out both hands, taunt muscles screaming as they flexed, he pushed out, knocking the glass door away with a crash, followed by a gasp and a surprised squeal. He pulled himself from the container, ripping tubes and wires from his body as he did, gradually feeling less like a big bruise and more like the hero of Animalville. "Where am I?" he asked, surpressing a groan as he staggered from the container.

"Can I assume you wanted him awake?" Slifaux sneered. She was tall and slim, her suit was tailored not jusy for her form, but for her long slilky fox tail as well. She was speaking to Helmou, but her eyes never left Marvel Bunny. Helmou, a small mouse in a labcoat was backed up against a wall, his mouth moving but no sound coming out.

"I think.." Marvel Bunny began, before falling to one knee weakly. Whatever they had given him was still working. "I think there has been some... mistake here... and I want to know what's going on now..." Before anyone can answer something large and black flew into the room and slammed itself into Marvel Bunny.

"Tekh-Crow! What took you so long?" Helmou sputtered, having finally found his voice again.

"I do not wait outside the door for you to perform blunders. I have other obligations to fulfill." The huge crow snapped. He had pinned Cap Marvel's arms with his talons, beating him with wings like slabs of steel. "Maybe you want to sedate him sometime soon?" Tekh-Crow grunted just as Marvel Bunny struggled one arm free and landed a thunderous punch to the side of the crows beak, knocking him to one side.

"Bring the specimen under control or it will be all our heads." Slifaux said said shrilly, her cool demeaner having worn off a bit.

"Who are you--" Marvel Bunny was cut off as Tekh-Crow wrapped one talon foot around his throat. The combination of drugs and excertion were taking their toll on Marvel Bunny, and the room began to spin.

"Hold him still." Helmou said, edging close, a large needle on one small hand. "Soon this will just be a dream Mr Bunny. Just an unpleasant dream."

Weak, disoriented, need a way out...

"SHAZAM!" Marvel Bunny yelled, causing a bolt of magic to hit him and Tekh-Crow. The huge bird was stunned by the bolt, and Marvel Bunny shoves him aside. He briefly noticed he hadn't reverted to his normal form before leaping through a window. The city before him is completely unknown to him. Sprawled out as far as the eye can see, and reaching up to rake at the sky. Buildings bunched together, broken streets, pollution and dirty skies.

It was as far from Animalville as another planet would be. Marvel Bunny flew down into a narrow ally, grabbing a trench coat off a clothes line on the way down to disguise himself. Picking up part of a newspaper from a pile of trash, he squinted his eyes as he saw the date near the top of the page.

July 16, 2099

Cbishop:

Captain Marvel Bunny and Invincible The Ibis were fighting a strange reptilian foe- a black snake with a yellow underbelly in the jagged pattern of a lightning bolt. He was as strong as the Captain, but with additional powers the bunny couldn't explain. Even with the combo of The Marvel Bunny's might and Invincible's Ibistick, they were having trouble with this slithery villain.

Invincible raised his Ibistick and fired a magical bolt at the snake, but he coiled like a spring and bounced out of the way. When he came down from his bounce, he trapped Invincible in his embrace. The snake squeezed until the Ibistick dropped from the hero's grip, then grabbed the end of the bird's red turban in his mouth, and coiled around Invincible at super speed. When he was done, The Ibis was a big red mummy.

The snake coiled before the crimson bundle, pleased with himself. Captain Marvel Bunny took that moment to throw a punch at the snake, but it moved at super speed, flying into the air. "Ss-ss-ss-ss-ss-ss-ssss," came the stuttering hiss of the snake's laughter. "You'll never defeat Black Adar, Bunny!"

Captain Marvel Bunny lunged into the sky, shouting, "You don't mind if I try, do y-ooop!" Black Adar had grabbed the Captain's wrist with his tail and flipped him through the air. A deafening crash signaled the Captain's abrupt halt in the wall of a nearby building.

As the Rabbit of Righteousness shook off the stunning blow, the Serpent of Sin asked, "Don't you know I have the same power as you? Do you know what's good about that?" Before the Captain could respond, Black Adar zigzagged his body like a lightning bolt and with similar speed, he struck The Marvel Bunny in the chest.

The hero was shocked to find that he had been turned back into Hoppy! He went to shout the word that would change him back, but Black Adar quickly coiled around his body, one firm coil over his mouth. "Ah, ah, ahhh," scolded the snake. "We can't have you saying your magic word, Hoppy." The bunny's eyes went wide when he heard his name. "Oh, don't look so shocked. The narrator let it slip seven sentences ago."

!!!...Sorry, Hoppy.

"Fret not, you'll get to change back soon." Still firmly coiled around our hero, Black Adar flew to a spot at the edge of Fawncett City, landing before a familiar burrow. "It was a bolthole like this that led me to the Rock of Eternity, centuries ago," said the snake. "This is how you found him, yes?" Unable to answer, Hoppy just glared at the snake. "Well, only he has the answer you need of how to stop me," taunted the serpent, "but don't think I'm going to make that easy for you."

Swaying his head back and forth before Hoppy, the snake continued, "This is a power that all of us cartoon snakes have, y'know." With that, concentric circles started spinning in Black Adar's eyes, and he leaned close to Hoppy until the bunny's eyes matched his own. "When next you look at this hillside, Hoppy, you will see many burrows, and you'll have to try them all to find the old guy. But don't worry, when you find a wrong one, all you have to do is say your magic word, and instead of changing back, you'll be transported back here to try another hole." Eyes still spinning, the enthralled rabbit nodded weakly.

"But you need to move quickly," warned the snake, "because the contest deadline is almost upon you." Coiling around to one of the bunny's ears, Black Adar confided, "I'd wink at the reader, but I don't have any eyelids." With that, he uncoiled from around Hoppy at super speed, leaving the bunny spinning like a top while he flew away.

Hoppy spun for several seconds, then wobbled, then plopped down on his cottontail. His eyes still spinning and his upper body still wobbling back-and-forth slightly, he put one paw to his head, shut his eyes tightly, and shook his head vigorously. When his body-wobble slowed, he opened his eyes and the hypnotic effects were gone. Hoppy snapped his head around to the hill, now dotted with holes. He immediately shouted, "SHAZAM!" and dove into the nearest burrow.

Earth-8311:

As soon as Captain Marvel Bunny appeared in this reality, he heard maniacal laughter followed by, "It worked! It worked! The Moleholeborer has drilled into another dimension, bringing me a minion capable of defeating that pesky porker..."

"Hey! Big ears here! Kind of sensitive!" the Bunny shouted. He then looked down at a small animal with white goggles and a green cape, and asked, "Who are you?"

"I?!" shouted the villain. "I am The Mole, man! I am the underminer of morals! I am boring into the very fabric of..." and that was when The Captain backhanded him into a nearby tunnel wall.

"You're boring alright," he agreed.

"Hey! Who are you and why are you defeating my villain?" a voice demanded.

Captain Marvel Bunny focused his keen eyesight down the dark tunnel until he spied a pig in a red and blue costume with white eyepatches. "Ah, you must be the pesky porker?" he asked.

"That's Spider-Ham to you, pal," answered the pesky porker. "Hey! That's Spider-Ham to you, too!"

???...Fine, I'll be over here, being quiet. See how far your story gets without me.

"I'm Captain Marvel Bunny."

"I'm your Friendly Neighborhood Spider-Ham. I see you've already met The Mole."

"Yes, but I was sent here by a villain of my own and need to get back."

"If anyone can figure out how to travel to another reality, it would have to be Deer Dicharrs, of the Fawntastic Four. Let's drop The Mole off to the police, and we'll go see him."

"Um, I don't know if...wait. What about him?"

"Who? Oh...what about him?"

"Ahem."

Hm? Oh, me? Oh! Oh yeah! <ahem> Captain Marvel Bunny and Spider-Ham...

Spider-Ham nodded approvingly.

Captain Marvel Bunny and Spider-Ham headed to the surface. They were just leaving police headquarters when The Captain looked down the street and started to shout, "Jumping Jellyf...mmf!" but was interrupted by a web muffling his mouth.

"I don't think our lawyers will let us say that," chided Spider-Ham.

The Captain scowled at the hero and ripped the webbing from his mouth. "No! Look!" he said, pointing down the street. "Jumping Jellyfish!" And sure enough, coming down the street were two giant, jumping, bouncing jellyfish, bouncing off of buildings as well as the sidewalk. "That must be what The Mole's Moleholeborer actually brought here! Let's wrap this up quick," said The Captain. He started forward, but another web grabbed his shoulder.

"Touch those slimy things? Are you kidding? I have a better idea." Captain Marvel Bunny just looked at Spider-Ham as he strolled forward with his hands clasped behind his back. "Jellyfish!" he shouted. "That's perfect! Now where did I put my Peanutbutterfish? This will be a great snack!"

The two jellyfish stopped mid-bounce, one in a lean off the sidewalk, the other about to leap from the side of a building. Their bulbous heads turned to each other, they shook, and then both jumped, spinning faster and faster until they disappeared from this reality.

"If I hadn't seen it, I wouldn't have believed it," admitted The Captain. "Well, time for me to go. Until we meet again, Spider-Ham."

"Until then, Captain," answered Spider-Ham.

The two heroes shook hands, Captain Marvel Bunny shouted, "SHAZAM!" and was gone. Appearing once again before the Hill of holes, he immediately dove into another burrow.

Just Right of Albuquerque:

"Eh, what's up, doc?" asked a naked rabbit. "You must be the temp, while I go on vacation. Heyyyy, fancy duds, doc!" He then chomped on a carrot while he looked the hero over. In the distance, a small brown tornado was moving towards them. "So, Taz will be here in a second. Don't worry, his bark is worse than his bite, doc. Thanks for filling in for me, and I'll see you in two weeks. Tah tah!" With that, the grey and white rabbit dove into the ground and burrowed away.

"What in the world?" asked The Captain.

"Waaaabiiiit!" came the slobbering chatter of the brown tornado, now stopped beside him. Not a tornado at all, he was an also naked brown Tasmanian Devil.

"Excuse me?" asked Captain Marvel Bunny.

"WABBIT!" hollered Taz, as he quickly tied a napkin around his neck and grabbed The Marvel Bunny's arm. Before The Captain could say anything, Taz's mouth opened wide and clamped down on Cap's arm. There was a loud clanking sound, then the teeth cracked, and fell out of Taz's mouth. Taz looked at the pile of teeth, then at the hero, who just shrugged. Snatching the bib from his neck, he quickly scooped the pile of teeth into it, creating a small sack. He then spun and zipped away, trailed only by a, "Yipe! Yipe! Yipe! Yipe! Yipe!"

The Captain just looked after him. "Oh for the luvva...SHAZAM!" Disappearing once again and reappearing at the hill, he dove into another hole.

The World Tree:

Seeing a giant squirrel scurry up the humongous tree, he spied a giant red bird with four eyes, staring at him. "Who dares to intrude on Toucan the Terrible?"

"Oh, heck no. SHAZAM!" and he disappeaeard again.

Hope you got as many smiles and laughs out of this as I did! Don't forget to vote! :)

cbishop

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1  Edited By cbishop

Vote tracker:

WritersVotes
batkevin74
  1. cbishop
  2. 4donkeyjohnson
  3. tomdickharry1984
  4. YoungJustice
  5. The Poet
ImpurestCheese
  1. wildvine
  2. Jonny_Anonymous
wildvine
  1. ImpurestCheese
  2. dboyrules2011
cbishop
  1. batkevin74
  2. kfhrfdu_89_76k

I'll add the votes here as they're posted.

cbishop

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By cbishop

@the_poet or @razzatazz, can you please pin this and unpin CCC 28? Thanks. -cb

My vote is for @batkevin74. I still laugh at:

“He wrote in the ellipses!” remarked Hoppy as he handed back the note as he rubbed his forehead in confusion.

“I know,” said the officer “Took me a while to read too!”

:)

RazzaTazz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1887

User Lists: 79

wildvine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 50

#5 wildvine  Moderator

I vote the cheese. She edged out slightly by showing the creation of her villain.

cbishop

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

ImpurestCheese

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 14

wildvine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 wildvine  Moderator
cbishop

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By cbishop
batkevin74

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 13

Spider-Ham, Bugs Bunny and a Black Adam pun, my vote goes to @cbishop

cbishop

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

wildvine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 wildvine  Moderator

Bump to bring to the front.

cbishop

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By cbishop

@wildvine: lol, you know it's pinned, right? :}

wildvine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14 wildvine  Moderator

@cbishop:

Swing and a miss. By bumping it I have brought it to the main activity forum page, not the main fan fic forum page

cbishop

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By cbishop

Don't mind me. Just calling out some voters: @razzatazz, @liberty, @awesam, @tommythehitman, @gumflabica, @pyrogram, @kfhrfdu_89_76k, @joygirl, @irishlad, @johnny_blaze@jonny_anonymous, @guardiandevil83, @the_impersonator, @dngn4774, @youngjustice, @redhood13, if you would, please read the contest entries in the OP, and cast a vote for your favorite story. It would be greatly appreciated. (Edit:Strikethrough means they voted)

(Also, if you don't like being called out for this, PM me. I'll try to remember not to do it next time.)

cbishop

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By cbishop
wildvine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17 wildvine  Moderator
4donkeyjohnson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

“STOP TALKING!” yelled Hoppy as he jumped up and down on the spot in frustration. “Your voice is SO annoying, with that weird Southern drawl!”

My vote goes to @batkevin74 with @cbishop in 2nd by a photo finish for writing Bugs Bunny :) I did like @impurestcheese organization name (S.N.A.K.E.U) though.

batkevin74

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

kfhrfdu_89_76k

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 1

Will either vote soon, or very late.

kfhrfdu_89_76k

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Cbish. Because...crossover escapism. WORD.

cbishop

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By cbishop
ImpurestCheese

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 14

wildvine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By wildvine  Moderator

6 days to tie break.

cbishop

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@wildvine: Yeah, I probably should have made voting one week, but frankly, I wanted some downtime from writing contest entries. lol

wildvine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26 wildvine  Moderator

@cbishop: I got you dude. Just pointing out how lax votes have been.

cbishop

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@wildvine: Yeah, I know. Perhaps Batkev's story has inspired people to vote with super slowness. :)

Avatar image for tomdickharry1984
tomdickharry1984

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

cbishop

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@tomdickharry1984: Counted, but it's not over yet. ;) (...actually, it's been dead- it's probably over. lol)

batkevin74

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cbishop: A lot can change in six days, Israel had a Six Day War which changed the whole region

cbishop

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@batkevin74: Oh, anything could happen. We could both lose to wildvine or Imp'. The votes aren't that far off right now.

wildvine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By wildvine  Moderator
DAYS LEFT TO VOTE
DAYS LEFT TO VOTE

cbishop

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By cbishop

@cbishop said:

Don't mind me. Just calling out some voters: @razzatazz, @liberty, @awesam, @tommythehitman, @gumflabica, @pyrogram, @kfhrfdu_89_76k, @joygirl, @irishlad, @johnny_blaze@jonny_anonymous, @guardiandevil83, @the_impersonator, @dngn4774, @youngjustice, @redhood13, if you would, please read the contest entries in the OP, and cast a vote for your favorite story. It would be greatly appreciated. (Edit:Strikethrough means they voted)

(Also, if you don't like being called out for this, PM me. I'll try to remember not to do it next time.)

Voting ends on the 31st! Get your votes in, folks! :)

YoungJustice

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hmmm, I'm voting Batkev on this one, but Cbishop was very close behind. It came down to my style of humor, to be honest.

Avatar image for jonny_anonymous
Jonny_Anonymous

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 32

Impurestcheese

cbishop

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

wildvine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37 wildvine  Moderator
cbishop

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Straight-Fire

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

#39 Straight-Fire  Online
wildvine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By wildvine  Moderator
Straight-Fire

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41 Straight-Fire  Online
batkevin74

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@wildvine: Fat lady may be warming up, but it aint over yet

cbishop

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By cbishop

@dboyrules2011: Counted. (Also, on the name: I used to know of a rapper named D-Boy, and he did indeed rule) :)

Straight-Fire

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By Straight-Fire  Online

@cbishop: I never heard of him. Is he any good?

cbishop

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45  Edited By cbishop

@dboyrules2011: At the time (late 80's/ early 90's), he was the best Christian rap had to offer. Unfortunately, during a church revival, he led a gang member to Christ while out street witnessing. Later that night, at the church meeting, he was shot and killed by the gang leader. Christian rap exploded with talent after that.

We now return you to your regularly scheduled voting thread.

wildvine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46 wildvine  Moderator

Last chance to vote

cbishop

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47  Edited By cbishop

@wildvine said:

Last chance to vote

@batkevin74, @impurestcheese, @the_poet (and wv, already called out): In the event that I am not around tomorrow at 4pm GMT, would someone please volunteer to call the contest winner (or call for a tie-breaking vote, if needed)?

I went to my storage shed today, just to see how much room I had, and discovered it has been flooded by rain... a frickin' climate controlled storage that I pay extra for- flooded by rain. Anyway, at least thirteen magazine and short boxes of comics are water damaged, and I've got to move the seventy or so on top of them, so I can see how bad it is. I'm going to bed now, and doing that tonight when I get up (my brother, God bless him, is going to help). My conservative estimate is that this could be a $3,900 claim (against the renter's insurance). It may be upwards of $5,000+, depending on what's in those boxes, and how bad the damage is.

Anyway, so I'll be doing that tonight. Tomorrow, I may be sleeping. So if someone could call it if I'm not here, I'd appreciate it. If I'm here, I'll post to the thread to let everyone know. Thanks. <sigh>

:(

The Poet

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 84

User Lists: 99

#48 The Poet  Moderator

@cbishop: sorry to hear about the damages. Hope everything works out.

The Poet

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 84

User Lists: 99

#49 The Poet  Moderator

Boy, these are all hilarious! I'm so glad I had time to read them all. @wildvine@batkevin74@cbishop@impurestcheese I love all of your stories. Each one was wonderful and made me laugh so much (and cbishop made me laugh when he suggested this theme)

I hate deciding between so many good ones...I guess I'm going to go with Batkevin's story (but I really do like all of them)

batkevin74

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers