Catman: South Paw 6

Avatar image for guardiandevil83
Guardiandevil83

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Cheshire drove the needle home. Directly down. Straight through bone and flesh. Beneath the heart. Blake wasn't exactly the easiest person to sneak up on. Even when he has had the crap kicked outta him and was fast asleep. His eyes widened in shock more so then pain. That would come later.

Strangely this event took him back to a nearly happy moment of his childhood. Back to his living room and television set. It was a Saturday and he was off from school. He parked himself in front of the tv and watched his favorite programs. At that moment it had been the Opal Avenger. A masked man of mystery. A dark heroic avenger. Just like a man Thomas would meet one day. The Batman.

Little Thomas Blake loved the swashbuckling antics of his hero. But unfortunately, he didn't have it in him to do those things. Not even close. Much to his fathers chargin.

Thomas Blakes father was a hard man. He wanted a hard son.

"Stop being weak!"

SMACK!

His father had come home again. Something that Blake did invoked his rage again. Or perhaps something his mother did. Not that it mattered. The hits just kept on coming.

"You gotta be a man Tommy. That damn woman is gonna be the ruin of you!"

BAM!

That was a punch to the mouth. Not a real blow. But hard enough. Tommy had to learn to deal. No p--sies in the Blake house. No way.

You get used to it after a while. Blake did. He didn't have a choice.

His father would never draw blood. Only bruise. He loved his son. But just because he loved him, did not mean he would not displine him. Weakness was as bad as cutting school or stealing. At least that is what told himself. And that is what he told little Thomas Blake.

"You will nevet amount to anything if you don't toughten up and fight back! Your pathetic!" You always will be""

"No, dad. Not anymore." Blake whispered, as he sat up and stuck out his right arm. Grabbing the gorgeous assasins arm, pulling the needle free from his body. Blake caused Cheshire to stumble backwards. Exactly what he wanted. With his lower body still partially covered by thin layers of cotten sheets, Blake raised his right leg and kicked with a precision speed, right into Cheshires crotch. She opened her mouth and released a sound, that was a mix between a startled yalp and a groan. He flipped off the bed and hit the carpeted floor of Blakes bedroom with a solid thud.

Blake jumped from the bed and immediately felt the affects of the drugs.

"Wha..what did you just f--king, stab me with?"

Blakes body burned with searing pain. The moment his feet touched floor, he felt flame running through them. Straight up the from his toes to his eyes.

"Oh just something I cooked up. Guess all those night courses in Toxicology pain off. You won't die from that dose. Just suffer. But you don't even wanna know what happens after a second injection. To say uncontrollable bowls syndrom would be an understatement. Your will lose every fluid you have. And you will convulse until you snap your own spine. I call it a 'Korean Cocktail.' My little one-up on the Chinese."

Cheshire removed another needle, housing the same formula. She smiled a cold, dead, smile. And said,

"Goodbye, Blake."

Chitchat

The sound of the cocking shotgun game from behind the woman in green. Cheshires expression turning grim. Damn. Sportsmaster.

"Lady, what in the hell do you think your doing?. This is not how it was suppose to play Chesh. Put down the needles. Or I'm gonna be in the market for a new pair of tits as my partner."

ImpurestCheese

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 14

Guardiandevil83

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@impurestcheese: He dosent really have anything to fear from Sportsmaster. Atleast, not as long as Sporty isn't paid to kill him. :)

Sorry these things are so short. I don't have my laptop and it sucks typing on my phone due to the keys. I need a larger phone.

ImpurestCheese

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 14

Guardiandevil83

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@impurestcheese: I like the lame ones. Lol I think all characters have potential, they just need to have that potential properly guided.

cbishop

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 92

User Lists: 1268

#6  Edited By cbishop

@guardiandevil83: There's just no fixing a lame name though. Some characters just need better names.

P.S. Do you have links to 1-5?

Guardiandevil83

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By Guardiandevil83

@cbishop: I do this from my phone so you may have to search I'm afraid. Their near 9-8 last I saw the other chapters. Not too far. Thanks for the view. And "Sportsmaster" is so bad, it's awesome!

cbishop

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Grouping for future reading. :)

cbishop

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Okay, I just plowed through 1-6 in little or no time, and I've got to say: GREAT STORY! ...But bud, you have got to get your laptop back, because I'm assuming that typing on your phone is the cause for so many errors. There are a ton of spelling and punctuation errors, and serious problems with where you're making your paragraph breaks. Also, pay attention to your/you're- you're using it wrong. Do some serious editing, and this baby is golden!

For this particular chapter: great flashback on his childhood, and Cheshire is a cool add. Are they really married in the comics? Beyond that, added to my FF Long Box - Authors. :)

Guardiandevil83

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cbishop: Thank you. No not in the comics. My universe is not in any set continuity. It is like a movie-verse algamation of everything I like. Even Marvel refrences. Hence the name "Jubilee."

cbishop

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By cbishop

@guardiandevil83: Gotcha. I like it though- Cheshire and Catman together- that's right up my alley.