Guardiandevil83

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Guardiandevil83

"Hiya Catman. Long time no see uh?"

The beautiful yet insane clown-girl asked in her usual squeal. She sat on his bed dressed entirely in a all black version of her usual attire. He long blond hair, flowing wild and unkempt. She looked as she had on a mission they had served together. One that had nearly taken the harliquins life. Not that she seemed to mind at all. Harley was a little touched. For her, murder and mayhem were the things of good fun. The room was dark, yet Blake could see her clearly. He had to admit; she looked good. But that may have been the dream talking.

"Harley? Wha..what are you doing here?"

"Hey, bucko this is your dream. I'm just hanging out."

Harley snapped, her legs dangling off the bed, swinging back and forth. She looked offended that Blake would even ask.

"I'm here also. Nice to see you Blake."

This voice belonged to Scandal Savage. The daughter of the worlds oldest man. Vandal Savage. Blake had never met the man. But the way Scandal spoke of the guy actually made him greatful. He pushed himself up on his arms and looked into the womans eyes. The eyes of someone with deeper scars then the asthetic kind. She, for the most part was as damaged as he was. Which helped make them close. Not very close, but they didn't try to kill the other. Which was always a good thing in Blake's opinion.

"Ok. So what is this a social call? Or are you two suppose to be my sprit animals?"

Harley snickered at the joke. Scandal smiled dryly and said,

"We are just here to pay you a visit. And to tell you to get prepared."

Blake raised an eyebrow and asked,

"Prepared for what?"

"Winter is coming." Both Blake and Scandal stared blankly at the the clown, confused by her response.

"What? You guy's ain't never heard of Game of Thrones?"

"No. Anyway, I should get prepared for what?" Harley rolled her eyes and sprang from the bed, walking towards his laptop placed at a table across his room. Scandal turned back to face him, after taking in a glimpse of Harley's rear, then said,

"Blake honestly if I knew, I would be right there with you. All I can say, is that things are going to get a hell of a lot worse, before they get better."

"Blake simply said,

"Story of my life." He attempted to shift his weight under the sheets, which prompt, Harley to leap from the seat at the computer and approach Blake whom now set completely upright. She smiled then removed a large gun from out of nowhere.

"Wakey, wakey, Mr. Blakey!"

BOOM!

Blake had woken to the sound of a voice. A females. One that he hadn't heard in quite sometime. A voice he didn't ever expect to hear again.

"Hello Thomas. You look like s--t."

Blake rubbed his eyes until the beautiful korean woman came into view. She was beautiful. As lovely as the day they met.

"Jade? Is this another dream?"

"No it's not. It's a nightmare."

With that response, Cheshire, removed a large epidermic needle from the green ban above her head, and drove it through her husbands chest.

ImpurestCheese

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 14

@guardiandevil83: Yey Scandal. But looks like Blake is going to have a hell of time now Cheshire is back and looking to make a kill.

Avatar image for guardiandevil83
Guardiandevil83

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By Guardiandevil83

@impurestcheese: She went off script. But can you blame a woman for attacking someone they hold responsible for the death of their child?

ImpurestCheese

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 14

#4  Edited By ImpurestCheese
cbishop

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 92

User Lists: 1268

Grouping for future reading. :)

cbishop

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I've read the barest bit of Scandal Savage, so I couldn't comment on her. Harley felt pretty legit though. My only quibble with this chapter is if he's dreaming the characters, then Harley shouldn't be making references that Blake doesn't know (the Game of Thrones comment). Unless he's got some kind of precognitive ability- then he'd be getting strange bits he didn't understand all the time. Now, his subconscious could be telling him something he doesn't realize he knows, but a TV show is kind of specific- the kind of thing I would expect he either knows or doesn't. I wouldn't expect that to be buried in his subconscious. Added to my FF Long Box - Authors. :)

Avatar image for guardiandevil83
Guardiandevil83

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By Guardiandevil83

@cbishop: He knew about it. Harley is just annoying. It was more like "Seriously? Your gonna do this now?" Lol

cbishop

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By cbishop