Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Iragexcudder

Captain Assassin

No Caption Provided

This story I've been thinking about and have a decent amount written down that i could see becoming a comic book if "elsewhere" was completely okay with different Marvel environments.. like Captain America becoming an Assassin.

In this elsewhere story, we have Captain America dealing with the United States becoming more and more anti-democratic and more or less a Dictatorship ran by no other than, Hank Pym. Hank Pym has a God Complex that rivals that of Lex Luthor and starts to overrun the Government and the People with his minions and partners set out of which are apart of his Presidential Cabinet.

President - Hank Pym

Vice President - Nick Fury

Secretary of State - Bruce Banner

Secretary of Defense and Homeland Security - Tony Stark

Secretary of Energy/Education - Reed Richards

Now, during all of this, The United States has grown tyrannical and completely overrun by the insane want for power of Hank Pym and his Cabinet. Currently, The USA is at war against Latveria to eradicate the threat of Victor Von Doom (of whom is a good guy, built and won the space race to Mars to create an atmosphere that can contain human life and create new) and Hank then sends/threats Captain America and his trusty associate Hawkeye (special loving team up) to go and take in Victor ALIVE..

Chapter 1

Page 1.

Theres an AC-130 flying into the sunrise with an orange haze created from the clouds

Time Box: 1 Month Ago 6:00 A.M.

Narration box: Who would've thought it would've went like this....

Page 2.

Panel 1

Captain America and Hawkeye are in their costumes in the cargo area of the AC-130 alongside sixteen other soldiers in black combat attire, its silent. Captain Americas wrist hologram starts to ring.

Hank Pym (wristwatch hologram): Cap! Hawkeye! Let's make sure you eradi.. I mean take Victor alive and bring him back to me in one piece!

Cap: Yes sir Mr. President, I'll make sure of it. Where are the force field boundaries located upon our 'schoot down?'

Panel 2

There's interference with the hologram as another disoriented voice scrambles and interrupts the transmission.

Hank Pym: *zzzt* the *zzzt ou- *zzzzt*

Interference: Get out of the plane!

Panel 3

Hawkeye looks to his left at Captain America stunned as Captain America looks to his right at the other soldiers

Hank Pym: ... Cap?! What the hell was that?!

Cap: I'm not positive sir.. it seemed like there was some interference..

Panel 4

Hawkeye is looking at Captain America while President Hank Pyms' Hologram shuts down

Hawkeye: Well.. Alright?

Captain America: Hmm..

Page 3.

Panel 1

All sixteen of the soldiers then have President Hank Pyms' Hologram appear on their wrist as Captain America and Hawkeye are sitting down.

Hank Pym: ATTENTION SOLDIERS! I need you to do something for me, just like we planned..

Panel 2

Hawkeye grabs his bow and whispers to Captain America as he grabs his shield and begin to stand up and acknowledge the message from the President to the Soldiers

Hawkeye: We should probably get out of here..

Hank Pym Hologram: ...KILL THEM NOW!!

Panel 3

The Soldiers begin shooting at the two while Hank Pyms Hologram is still displayed. Captain America gets into a defensive position and puts his Shield in front of him as there are bullets deflecting off as Hawkeye gets his right ear shot off.

Page 4.

Panel 1

Hawkeye runs to the back of the AC-130 and grabs two parachutes as Captain America hits the Ejector Button and the soldiers still firing upon them as Cap is still deflecting the bullets

Cap: Hawkeye we gotta go now! Get behind me!

Hawkeye: Cap! We're 25,000 feet up! How are we going to survive this!

Panel 2

Hawkeye fires an arrow that dispenses six electric Taser bolts hitting and electrocuting five of the soldiers and the Ejector Door is completely open

Cap: IM NOT DYING HERE CLINT! WE NEED TO JUMP NOW!

Panel 3

Captain America and Hawkeye jump out of the plane and are plummeting downwards towards the clouds from 25,000 feet up.

Page 4

Panel 1

Captain America signals Hawkeye by pointing his arm outward to stay to the right while Cap stays to the left to evade the gunshots still blazing from the AC-130

Panel 2 and 3

Captain America and Hawkeye break through the clouds as Captain America looks over towards Hawkeye as he's falling awkwardly and the (3) AC-130 is flying straight over Latveria

Panel 4 and 5

Captain America is looking startled at Hawkeye (5) as his eyes are closed and falling sideways

Captain America: CLINT!

Captain Americas Thoughts: He must've passed out from the fall! The temperatures were -30 Degrees Fahrenheit!

Page 5

Panel 1 and 2

Cap starts to dive towards Hawkeye (2) and catches him while approaching the shoreline from 300 feet

Panel 3

Captain America latches Hawkeye onto his belt and opens the parachute at 150 feet

Captain America: We're gonna make it Clint..

Panel 4 and 5

Captain America and Hawkeye then land on the shore of Latveria and (5) lets off the parachute and unbuckles Hawkeye onto the ground

Page 6

Panel 1 and 2

Captain America splashes water onto Hawkeyes face and slaps his face to wake him up

Panel 3, 4 and 5

Hawkeye wakes up with a huge gasp (4) as Captain America picks him up (5) and takes him by the throat

Hawkeye: *huge gasp* What the flark just happened! Why am I so damn cold!

Cap: You're awake now! We have MUCH bigger problems Clint!

Hawkeye: *choke noise*

Panel 6

Captain America then screams at Hawkeye still holding him by the throat

Cap: What the hell was that?! Are you working with Pym?! Did you set this hit on me?!

Hawkeye: *choking* Cap.. I didn't *choke* know ** I swear!

Page 7

Panel 1

Captain America lets go of Hawkeye as Clint is looking into the sky to his right

Cap: Why would the president try to kill us! It doesn't make sense!

Hawkeye:.. Cap, look up. It looks like Pym had a plan B

Panel 2

Captain America and Hawkeye both look as the AC-130 bursts through the clouds and drop three large bombs out of the cargo and are falling to the ground

Panel 3

Two of the bombs and the AC-130 are shot out of the air by green lasers from Dooms defenses and blow up into two large mushroom cloud and turns the sky dark orange.

Cap: Nukes... We have to move!!

Page 8

Panel 1, 2 and 3

Captain America and Hawkeye are sprinting towards Dooms Castle of which was in a city blocks' distance of the shoreline

Hawkeye: Why are we going to Von Dooms place?!

Cap: WE HAVE NO OTHER CHOICE! We have to take shelter!

Panel 4 and 5

Hawkeye and Captain America are feet away from the Doors of the castle as Captain America takes his shield and (5) crashes through the doors while the bomb is shown about 2000 feet in the air

Hawkeye: well hopefully he...

*as Cap crushes through the door*

Hawkeye: ... answers.

Page 9

Panel 1

Captain America and Hawkeye are then into Dooms Castle with a massive wooden door leading to the basement

Cap: we have about 30 seconds to find the bunker! Let's move to the basement, from the blueprints of his Castle I seen a self made construction addition at least 2 blocks in length!

Panel 2 and 3

Captain America and Hawkeye begin to run down the stairs as (3) the bomb is falling towards the ground

Time Box : 24 Seconds

Panel 4

Captain America and points at the vault door that is cracked inches open with light protruding from inside.

Time Box: 10 Seconds

Captain America: There Hawkeye!

Panel 5 and 6

Captain America and Hawkey both run into the vault as (6) Captain Americas shield gets knocked off his back as he ran into the vault and fell onto the floor of Dooms castle

Time Box: 2 Seconds

Page 10

Panel 1 and 2

The bomb hits the ground and explodes in spectacular fashion as the nuke is spread 150 wide as (2) there is complete darkness in the vault.

Panel 3

They see two red glowing eyes in the midst of darkness as an orange beam of energy starts circulating that of a hand, giving off and showing the green costume and metallic hand.

Page 11

Panel 1

Doctor Doom is standing fully geared with two beams of energy surrounding his hands looking down at Captain America and Hawkeye

Victor Von Doom: *Hahahah!* Ah, Americans.

Chapter 2

Page 12

Panel 1

Hank Pym is holding onto a glass world as he is staring out of his window in the Oval Office. He's wearing a Silver suit with shiny black shoes

Pym's Toughts: The world will be in my hands

Page 13

Panel 1

Tony Stark and Nick Fury walkin in, Tony wearing a black suit with a red tie whereas Nick Fury is wearing a black suit with black tie and looks at Hank as his back is turned towards them.

Stark: Mr. President, the Nuke was effective. Von Dooms Latveria is now obliterated.

Nick Fury: We assume that both Captain America and Hawkeye have also died from the explosion, sir. Though, 2 Nukes were shot down by Dooms forces.

Hank: Assume? No, they’re dead. The Nuke was no ordinary nuke gentlemen. The same nuke we used on Wakanda

Panel 2

Nick Fury looks at Hank Pym with a confused look as Tony gestures his hand outward towards Nick and Hank turns completely around.

Nick Fury: Sir? What do you mean?

Hank: Stark and I created this Nuke ourselves, gave it the properties to melt through any substance thanks to my Pym Particles.

Stark: Yes, we’ve combined the common gamma radiated principles with the Pym Particles to increase the lethality of this weaponry.

Hank: The Pym Particles enhanced the heat and radiation molecules and grown them to break down particles at an atomic level. We've created weaponry the size of a grain of sand that can take out square miles.

Panel 3

Nick Fury then looks at Pym infuriated and points to his chest

Nick Fury: Why wasn’t I notified about this? Thats how Wakanda was destroyed?! By us?

Page 12

Panel 1

Hank Pym throws the glass globe on the ground while screaming at Nick Fury

Hank: Why.. you ask? Because I AM THE PRESIDENT! Not YOU! I destroyed the competition, this world will be mine! Wakanda was merely an African Village that I had no intent on keeping around, especially with T'Challa gone.

Panel 2

Nick Fury points to the ground while angrily speaking back to Hank

Nick Fury: With all due respect sir, I was elected into this position the same you were. A little insight on happenings that could drastically change this world would be more than appreciated, especially when we’re trying to do what we plan.TWO super powers are now gone because of you!

Hank: Well, maybe I should have notified you.. Listen, lets take a walk to the lab and I’ll show you everything that needs to be viewed under your protective watch, Mr. Vice President.

Panel 3 and 4

Nick Furys eye looks right at Hank Pym as he (4) turns around and starts to walk away from Hank Pym

Nick Fury: Maybe we should've went over a gameplan besides nuking half of Europe without cause, financially and utterly... Europe is Doomed.

Page 13

Panel 1

Hank Pym pulls out a black revolver and shoots Nick Fury in the back of the head with the bullet coming out of his eyepatch

Stark: *gasp*

Panel 2

Hank walks over to Nick Furys' dead corpse with a smile on his face

Hank: I am the one in power. I am the worlds leader. I make the rules. Who needs a successor when I'm the one in control?

Panel 3

Hank looks at Tony smiling as Tony looks scared and defenseless

Hank: There wont be a problem, will there Tony?

Tony: Not even the slightest, Mr. President

Page 14

Iragexcudder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'd love anyone's input

Avatar image for justicethorpsylocke
justicethorpsylocke

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

This is very interesting. Well done, sir.

Iragexcudder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for daholyxboxmastr
daHOLYxboxmastr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

A very interesting concept and idea. I will most definitely be keeping an eye out on this page to keep reading it.

Keep up the good work!

Oh and I'm just gonna make the big fan fiction cross over and not the seperate ones that will lead up because those can be made later into prequels or something

Iragexcudder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@daholyxboxmastr: thanks dude I appreciate it!

I'll definitely keep in tune with your story dude, you have a very intriguing idea set out. I'm game to read it, no doubt about it.

Iragexcudder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Small Changes made....

HMU with some info or some feedback

SOG7dc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 21

User Lists: 10

Iragexcudder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By Iragexcudder
ImpurestCheese

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 14

@iragexcudder: Not loving the script form, it does subtract exposition, action and tone from the story. As for the content, it's an interesting one. I would say to run through what you have and edit it there are a few spelling and grammar mistakes floating around.

Iragexcudder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@impurestcheese: yeah I have some work to do on this part, I've been writing a lot and trying to put everything together. I'll try to post it sometime today

SOG7dc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@iragexcudder:

My first impression is that it's an interesting idea. te critique I would make is that it feels rushed. I would suggestslowing down and offering a bit more exposition. Other than that I think it's good and is a realy, really cool idea. I like the idea of Cap being an assassin.

Iragexcudder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sog7dc: thank you, I will definitely work on it.. I mean I have Deadpool, Wolverine, Kraven and Magneto to be involved and a few characters that I decided to create myself.. Minor, but cool nonetheless

I'm glad you liked the idea of it, I'm going to breakdown Cap to have almost no morals at the end of this, but I'm taking Pym to a whole new level

SOG7dc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@iragexcudder: do you outline your stories before you begin writing?

Iragexcudder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sog7dc: this I did off the top of my head, I have more on my computer at home

SOG7dc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sog7dc: this I did off the top of my head, I have more on my computer at home

I think your writing would help if you outlined your stories. Having a planned out beginning middle and end always help me out because I know where I want to go and its easier for me to write when I have those things in mind. Just a thought. It helps me to do an outline so I thought I'd suggest them.

Iragexcudder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sog7dc: I 150% agree with you, when I first started out it was jumbled up (as you can see) and I had no definite storyline written down but now and usually at work, I jot down notes and go home and write for a surreal amount of hours lol but outlining is definitely a big help

Thank you for your help here, I really appreciate it