Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Edited By ekrolo

BOOK 1: CLONE WARS

GREAT BEGINNINGS PART 2

Night had fallen, Wayne manor was filled to the brim with guests from all sides of the Milky Way Galaxy, Thomas was enjoying himself... that is until an unexpected guest arrived, Donnell Udina entered the room, he was warmly greeted by many of the human guests, the aliens on the other hand looked at him with disdain. He is the leading politician in anti alien policies, discreetly of course because he wanted to gain favour with the all alien Council and he couldn't do that as an open alien hater. He went up to Thomas with a pleased look on his face, Thomas didn't like it one bit.

"Tom my boy! Its good to see you again, seems like your sons going to have quite the birthday this year. " Thomas wanted to kill the man who was the main reason his son had to live a life of isolation and constant fear, but he needed to act friendly.... for now.

"Well my boys growing up and he is leaving to his new school next week, so I wanted to do something special for him, come on lets get a drink, something tells me were going to hearing alot of young people kissing our asses tonight. " Thomas placed his hand on Udinas' shoulder and the two of them walked to the bar.

Alfred was floating around with a tray appetizers, the guests seemed particularly hungry as he constantly had to go back and forth between the kitchen. He noticed Bruce waving to him from his fathers study. He left his tray with a nearby maid and made his way to Bruce, the young master seemed in a foul mood all of a sudden.

Bruce closed the door to his father study and faced Alfred. "So the Jedi Temple.... you weren't planning on tell me a little thing like that! " Bruce raised his voice and clenched his hands into fists.

"Master Bruce.... we only wanted to protect-" Bruce cut him off.

"I am so sick and tired of people thinking im helpless! Why the fuck did you all train me all my life, when you barely let me leave this damn place! And now you want to send me to another galaxy because you think im suddenly going to go crazy because its my 14th birthday! " Bruce bashed his fist against the wooden table, the entire thing crumbled to tiny pieces.

Alfred look at Bruce, his eyes were flickering like a light bulb, one minute they were normal and the next they were glowing completely red. "Master Bruce, I know they way we treated you may seem unfair, but you know about Udina. We cant let him know about you. "

"I know about Udina Alfred! Im just so goddamn tired of you people constantly using him as an excuse, what did he do that's so horrible you need to keep me like a prisoner in my own house, and now you're sending me to some god forsaken rock to spend the rest of my life in some order of imbeciles who's heads are so far up their asses they cant see how pathetic their precious order and Republic are! "

"You really want to know what Udinas' been doing?! Very well then. " Alfred activated a holo screen in the middle of them, it was a series of detailed police reports about missing Force sensitive children. Bruce examined it thoroughly and his eyes widened in shock. He stepped back in disbelif, his back against the door.

"Udinas' been abducting Vidothian and Force sensitive children?! And turning them into his own private army! Why doesn't anyone else know about this? "

"Because master Bruce, as you know you are a Vidothian, but master Wayne did not tell you that you are Force sensitive, but your true power will awaken on your 14th birthday, that is why you must leave Bruce, you can learn how to control your power, your father will finally bring down Udina and you can start living your life! "

Bruce just stood there, a little ashamed about his outburst at his best friend. "Will you still come with me Alfred? "

Alfred just stayed quiet for a moment, when he spoke he sounded happy. "Of course master Bruce, I will never abandon you no matter what. " Bruce smiled at the droid, that's when he noticed a small flash in thewood's and a shadow moving through the trees.

"Alfred! Get my dad and tell him there's some on out there. " Bruce walked up to the window.

"Of course, but what will you-" Alfred turned around to see that Bruce had gotten out through the window, he knew he couldn't catch up to Bruce so he quickly went to Thomas.

Bruce climbed through the dark wood's, his training had prepared him well as he traversed the forest like an animal, he enjoyed finally cutting lose and using his skills for once, he was catching up to the attacker whowasn't even trying to stay quiet, it was clearly a trap but Bruce didn't care, he knew the grounds better than anyone, the attacker was in his domain. He lept onto one last branch and stayed there, the attacker had stopped moving, Bruce closed his eyes and listened carefully for any noise, that's when he heard something in the wind.

"Time to die kid! " Said Deathstroke as he swung his sword behind Bruce's, he managed to cut some hairs off the boys head as he dodged the attack, he was then met up with a powerful kick to the stomach that sen him flying through the air. He grabbed a branch and balanced himself on it.

"Not bad kid, cough, not bad at all, but if you think you're alien power are gonna help you, you're out of luck, im the best at what I do. " Deathstroke placed his swords to his right hand while grabbing for something on his belt with his left.

"If you think you're fancy toys are gonna help you, then you must be as stupid as you look gramps. " Bruce chuckled at the assassins who was annoyed by the teenagers arrogance.

The two stared each other down, Deathstroke made the first move by throwing two grenades, Bruce used his superior strength to jump in the air avoiding the blasts, from the smoke he saw 8 knives coming towards him, he managed to dodge a few but 3 stabbed him in the left arm. Bruce fell to the ground as he took the knives out and placed two in his hands and one in his mouth. The wounds healed instantly.

"So, its true what they say about your kind, super strength AND healing factor, I wonder what other nasty surprises you got for me. "

Bruce didn't bother to answer, Deathstroke lept at him from the air, he struck with his sword but Bruce'sevade left it stuck to the ground. Bruce took his right knife and went to stab the assassin in the head,Deathstroke grabbed the boys hand but barely manages to keep it from cutting his skin, Bruce then spun around and stabbed Deathstroke in the knee with his right knife.

"Damn! " Deathstroke thought to himself, the injury was well placed as he couldn't keep his balance up, he does however mange to dodge Bruce's left knife which stabs him in the knee and not in the throat asoriginally intended, Bruce then kicked him across the open field an into a tree, he then spat the third knife from his mouth and threw it at the assassin, he only managed to cut his cheek. Bruce then grabbed the assassins sword, he was met with a nasty surprise as the sword electrocuted him.

"Stupid kid! You should have just killed me, now you're dead. " Deathstroke smiled under his mask as he drew his gun, Bruce was still being electrocuted and couldn't dodge the gun fire, Deathstroke shoots him in the middle of the torso, in his right shoulder and both of his legs.

Bruce finally was able to release the sword as he fell on the ground, he was bleeding but he hoped thatDeathstrokes' injuries would slow him down enough for Bruce to heal. He was wrong as Deathstroke kicked him in the face, his nose breaking in the process.

"You know what kid... Il give you this, you actually managed to hurt me and fight me off for a while, so as your reward, Il make your death quick and painless.... mostly. " Deathstroke took his sword and held it above Bruce's head, the blade was coming down to stab him clear through the skull, for Bruce time was slowing down, he only thought about what was going to happen to his parents and Alfred, he closed his eyes and accepted his fate. Then his eyes opened and were glowing completely red.

Deathstrokes' sword was stuck in place, it was as if some invisible hands were keeping it in place, the boy had gotten on his feet but looked possessed, he simply blinked sending a powerful shock wave that sentDeathstroke flying through the forest, however the invisible Force was throwing him around like a rag doll, constantly shifting and twisting his body as it crashed through rocks and trees, he then returned Bruce.

"Cough, cough, what are you?! " The assassin was floating off the ground, Bruce turned to face him, he extended his hand forward with his index fingers pointing to the killer, then lightning started coming out of them.

Deathstroke could only stand there helpless as the electricity slowly killed him, then he found himself being hurtled at Bruce who raised his feet above Deathstrokes' head, that's when he brought it down like a hammer, every bone in the assassins head felt like it was being crushed by a 20 ton hover train.

Bruce then grabbed him by the throat he took off the killers mask revealing a older man with dozens of scars on it and a missing left eye.

"You will only be allowed to live, for you are to pathetic and worthless to kill! " Bruce sounded completelypossessed, when he spoke hundreds of other voices were coming out of him, like echoes, some male, some female but all of them angry. He then dropped the near dead man on the floor and his eyes stopped glowing.

Bruce placed his palm on his hand, his head was on fire. "Wh-what... happened?! " Bruce's eyes widened in shock as he found Deathstroke there on the floor, nearly dead and bleeding heavily, he then turned around to see his dad and Alfred who witnessed the whole thing.

"Dad! I... I didn't mean too... " Bruce collapsed on the ground, Thomas and Alfred ran up to him and started carrying him back to the mansion, Thomas tried to see if Deathstroke was still alive but he had vanished, only a small communication device was on him, it recorded everything, Thomas destroyed it knowing full well who the assassins employer was.

"Master Wayne? We need to get Bruce home now! His vital signs are not well. " Thomas nodded at the droid as they both ran back as fast as they could.

"Im sorry Bruce, looks like you're going to have to leave early. " Thomas thought to himself, his eyes full of tears knowing that this was his sons last day on Earth.

To be continued.....