Breaking the Spider Part 1

TDK_1997

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 153

User Lists: 13

#1  Edited By TDK_1997

Tombstone has finally gathered his team and while looking at them he shares a smile and says "For each one of you I have done and will make something for you.Spot,I'll make you stronger.Gargan,I'll help you develop your new costume and your costume will be like Iron Man's,whenever you wnat you can turn it with your mind.Tarantula."After saying his name he laughs for a while and then says "You were a spider,I found a way and I cured you."And he continued in that tense and when he got to Vulture he said "You are an old man,I can give you the stone that will turn you into a young man again!"The night ended with him telling his team the plan.

On the other day things were starting well for Spidey,he fiinally found a lead on the Sinister Six.He was just going through the city when he heard the police going up fast through the streets.He followed them to a museum where he found the Spot robbing the museum,getting some paintings.

"Well if this isn't the Spot.Man will you ever find a new hobby other then robbing banks and stuff?"Spider-Man said"I am tired of stopping you doing such stuff."Then he attacked him but the Spot was ready and made one of his spots and transported Spidey up in the sky.

"Wow!Didn't expect that to happen."Said Spidey.He send a web to a building that he could stick to but when the web reached the building,the web was sliced by a flying figure that flew really quickly in front of Spidey."Hey,birdman,why din't you sa---"Spidey's joke was rudely ended by a wave hitting him in the back of his head.

While the Spider-Man was falling from a high point,Tombstone was watching all the fun and was laughing at the bad moment Spider-Man was having with his hired goons.

Spider-Man was falling but after a while he came back to the worse moment he has and he swung around the building but he was shocked by a kick in the head.He fall on the ground and with his last breathe made a fearful face and was attacked by one of Shocker's blasts.

After Spidey fell unconscious,all of the villains gathered around him and said "Your worst day just begun!"

Avatar image for deactivated-5d1828448d5f0
deactivated-5d1828448d5f0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 21

This is pretty good. Is it inspired by "ends of the Earth"?

TDK_1997

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By TDK_1997

@primepower53: Mostly.I wanted to make a story about Spidey that he is searching for the Secret Six but he is running on some other difficulties,too.

Avatar image for deactivated-5d1828448d5f0
deactivated-5d1828448d5f0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 21

@TDK_1997: cool!

batkevin74

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#5  Edited By batkevin74  Online

@TDK_1997: I like the idea but your piunctuation is all over the place.For example @TDK_1997 said:

"Wow!Didn't expect that to happen."Said Spidey.He send a web to a building that he could stick to but when the web reached the building,the web was sliced by a flying figure that flew really quickly in front of Spidey."

The idea is good but a little time on the punctuation, spacing and this can be great.

TDK_1997

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By TDK_1997

@batkevin74: Yeah!I'm bad with the punctuation and sorry about that.