Breaking the Spider (Introduction)

TDK_1997

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 153

User Lists: 13

#1  Edited By TDK_1997

Spider-Man and all characters that appear here are Marvel characters and their rights are reserved but this is only a fan story I thought about.

The night in New York can be scary but it can be beautiful at a times,too.Thugs are robbing a bank while Spidey flies over them with a web and just kicks them all down with one single kick.Things these days aren't going good with him.He has to keep New York safe and himself ,too because out there,the Sinister Six of Doc Oc are planning to attack him.

While he is doing all the search for them, a dark massive figure is sitting on a desk in a old abondoned factory somewhere in Brooklyn and after that he said "Why do you think you are good enough to crack Spider-Man?"

Then the Spot was showned and he laughed for a litlle while and then he answered "Because during the years I have had a several fights against the Spider and sometimes I was kicking his ass and sometimes he was just humilliating me and I want revenge!"Then the dark figure hit the desk that was in front of him and broke it with one single blow and then he yelled at the Spot telling him "While I am talking to you for a job to give you,you won't laugh.Do you get it?"After that the Spot trying not to laugh at his face said "All right boss."

After the Spot was hired for this and went in some other facility that this guy was holding,the Scorpion came by for the job.After a little talk he had with this mysterious person he left the room with a smile on his face because of the plan and said to the other guys that had to get inside that they will like this.

After the day went by and Spider-Man was searching for the Sinister Six,the mysterious man has gathered his people and he invited them to the place where they had to meet.After all of them were gathered there he said their names"Spot,Scorpion,Tarantula,Shocker,Hydro-Man,Vulture,you are all working now for Tombstone!".

Avatar image for deactivated-5d1828448d5f0
deactivated-5d1828448d5f0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 21

AWESOME! Did not expect that Tombstone part. Great chapter. Can't wait for more!

TDK_1997

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 153

User Lists: 13

#3  Edited By TDK_1997

The first chapter is up.