gumflabica

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By gumflabica

"Okay, Good. Just stay quiet and we should be able to get out"

They were almost to the door, when a gunshot was heard, and Boone Fell to the floor.

Continued from Boone, Jack, and Greg #2

Jack lifted the cash register off the counter and threw it at the agent, but the agent was able to dodge it and take cover behind a shelf of Knock-Off brand cleaning supplies.

Greg rushed to Boone and began to put pressure on the wound, and other things he learned form movies, while Jack, unable to control himself, grabbed a chimney cleaning brush and started swinging wildly at the agent, confusing him, and caused the agent to fall down.

He shot, but Jack wasn't fazed by his gunshot wound, and instead picked up the cash register he had thrown, and tried to bludeon the agent, only to be pushed off by an unknown force.

"Boone!? What the Hell!? I thought you got shot!" Boone looked at him with that blank, expressionless face that he loves so much. "Shot, not killed. We can't kill this man, that would make all this effort go to waste. Did anybody leave?" "No," Greg said, looking nervous. "They all stayed." "Lock the doors."

"All these people! You killed them! Why couldn't you just kill me and stop this" The agent said, spitting blood with every word he said. "They knew too little, you know too much. Do you know anything about a man named Albert Randall." Boone said, raising the knife he had been torturing the agent with for hours. "I Don't know anything you sick f*ck! Leave me alone! I have nothing to tell you!" the man said as he started to sob.

"Ok, maybe we could talk after a little bit of meditation. It's a nice, beautiful day at the park. Children laughing, Playing with their dogs. It's too bad that you're in this Hellhole! With me! The crazed torturer who is about to give you a vasectomy with this rusty f*cking razor!"

"Alright! Alright! Just, Please stop hurting me! The boss is in an underground base in Alaska! It looks like an old fisherman's shack above ground! Now just get it over with and kill me!"

"No, I'm afraid i can't do that. You're body and the others would raise quite a bit of suspicion." Boone said as he started to douse the store with fuel. "Hold this, will you?" Boone said as he placed the remainder on Randall's goon. "No! You can't do this you f*cking monster! No! No!" Boone smiled at him as he lit a cigar. "Boy, is it me, or is it getting hot in here?" He said as he threw the cigar onto the man.

Bone and the others ran into a nearby alley, but they could still hear the man's screams. "Boone, You've gotten rally messed up." Jack said. "You havn't seen messed up until you've worked for that bastard Randall. By the way, We're going to Alaska." Boone said as he lit a cigarette.

As the left the alley, they were confronted by a man in a suit, with an eerily large smile. "Hello, men! My name is Ronald Dillenger, and I'm here to kill you!"