Bolide - Chapter Two: Deep Space

Project_Worm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Project_Worm

Issac looked around the ship as the squad headed to the cockpit.

“ This looks very star warsish doesn’t it” he said at no one in particular.

He sat down in the captains chair in front of Michael who was in charge of making sure the nanobot stayed in its vile.

“ Alright here we go men,” Issac said as he started up the ship.

The co-captain cleared her throat very roughly and looked at Issac.

“ And women” he continued. “Woa Im surprised I can make this thing turn on I havent had any practice in this kinda ship.”

The newest guy in the back of the ship who was really only there to help Michael keep an eye on the nano looked uneasy.

“ Im joking man I could fly this thing with my eyes closed,” laughed Issac.

“ Yeah right fly this thing right into the moon if you were so good you wouldn’t need a co-captain.” said the girl sitting besides Issac .

“ Its strictly regulation Emma and you know that, I could fly circle around you and these things arent even meant to go in circles“ Issac said sarcastically.

“ Can we just get this show on the road, man” said Michael.

“ Right” replied Emma as she switched a few levers and switches.

“ Woo woo lets get moving” said Issac, “computer engage throttle.”

Throttle engaged.”

The ship began moving and they were off within seconds they were out of the atmosphere and in orbit, the ship activated its oxygen and the crew deactivated there helmets.

You are now free to move about the cabin.”

Issac stood up and headed to the hibernation room.

“ Off to bed so soon Issac you’ll miss out” said Emma.

“ On what the scenery if you’ve seen one star you’ve seen them all, plus you can handle the ship.” said Issac sarcastically.

“ you feel the same way about the sun?” asked Michael.

“ Hell no and you make sure Im awake to see that you hear” replied Issac.

Issac walked to the room and put his hand on the door to open it.

How long will you be sleeping tonight captain Stainne.”

“ umm set the clock for a month computer.” Issac walked into the chamber and tubes were injected into specialized slots in his suit, and he was out like a light.

>>>>>

“ Sir.. sir are you awake,” said Micheal’s assistant.

Captain Stainne you have a visitor”

The assistant said “Thank you computer” as the tubes where taken out of Issac's back.

“ What happened?” Issac asked the assistant.

“ were here sir” replied the assistant shaking.

Issac ran out of the Hibernation chamber and head out to the room where the nano was being held.

“ Alright bro lets get this piece out of here” said Issac to Michael.

“ You dont have to ask me twice” said Micheal as he stuck his hand in the small room to push the ejection button.

The little vile was layed down and prepared to be shot out of the ship Issac was happy he turned to look at the window and saw a meteor flying towards the ship.

“ Michael!” shouted and reached out for Michael whos hand was still stuck in the room.

Micheal pushed Issac who fell to the floor the Meteor hit the ship cutting the part with Michael right of the rest of the ship,the vile in the room that Michaels hand was shattered and the nano was free.

Issac was being pulled out of the ship when he noticed that his helmet had a crack in it. Issac floated of into space and was headed to a bright light witch looked like a star but he knew it was far to close.

Disclaimer: Cypher-D is property of Icarusflies and  Kerry Baudelaire is property of TypingKira

TypingKira

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 3

#2  Edited By TypingKira

I grinned when I read the disclaimer. But I was sucked into the story. You've got talent.  

One thing I suggest is watch how many times you use the same name in the same sentence. Read your story aloud, it'll help. 

Project_Worm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 0

#3  Edited By Project_Worm
@TypingKira:  
yeah i know i just found that since i  was changing the person who was talking it would be easier to right the name than have the reader confused.