Bob the Bunny: Behavioral Problems

Bob the Bunny

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Bob the Bunny

"We now return to "Behind the Blow as narrated by Morgan Freeman". Today is a very special episode as we chronicle the life of Mortimer Dixon, creator of famous cartoon characters from the 60's that as lasted years in the hearts of children and adults everywhere...but did this famous creator have a dark past?"

Born and raised in rural south, Mortimer Dixon grew up in the great depression, with a fascination for animation. Eventually growing up to become an intern for the president of Every Brothers Animation. Johnathan Every would die at the hands of his brother, and with John dead and his brother incarcerated, the business fell apart on top of the struggling recession,  things looked grim for EBA. Until Mort offered to take the reigns. Renaming the business "Dixon Animations", Mortimer would sky rocket to fame as he created the character Ernest the Duck" 
__

(Brian Dixon, Son of Mort)
 "Dad had alot of issues, but Ernest was'nt one of them. I remember him coming home saying, "I PITCHED THE IDEA AND THEY LIKED THE F@CKING DUCK!". Mom laughed and I sat there wondering "What does F@ck mean?". 

__

Mortimer's success was short lived however as he spiraled into depression after he walked in on his wife in bed with another man. After several alledged one night stands with several asian prostitutes, Mortimer would die having sex. However not with out, penning one last character.....Bob the Bunny.

(Ernest the Duck, Creation of Mort's.)
"Oh god, You can see it man. The way the episodes transitioned, the first twenty episodes of my show...Mort's there. You can feel it, you can just tell. But after he started the drug use, everything went to sh!t. And you can see the transition from a character like me, this sweet little golden hearted duck to well, Bob."

click

The TV shuts off in a therapists office somewhere in new york

"Do you see why I hate that little f@ck now, Doc?" 

to be continued

One.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By One.

Bump