Bloody escape!

Black Snake

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Black Snake

As he walked down the halls of the USMC Black Ops HQ,Black Snake was on his way to training when suddenly he heard shots fired,he turned around only to see....Absolutely nothing.The halucinations ever since his latest mission when his father died are still haunting him.Its been two whole months yet the poor sap still hasn't got rest on his soul...anger was consuming him and making hisdark soul even darker and buuuuuuurn!!!!He rushed down the hall ,and to his office there was a nice balcony and the breeze would always calm him down...From his father he inherited the leader ship of the Black Ops (a special division within the USMC),but who cared about it in these grimm times,all he wanted is his father and not leadership over some murderers!After this battle,all he had is sh!t a normal person would cry on.Being stuck in a chair was not the case anymore,and usually he would be happy about it but now he saw his countries real face.Yes,evil has showed its ugly face again.And he could only help it get bigger and worse.He exited his office only to run into Sgt.Mcgrady.Mcgrady was the leader of the S.A.S. and as of 2011 (which is the year that is now) USA and the UK were in war,and he knows Mcgrady from the they were allies.They were best friends but now,Mcgrady just hit him with butt-end of his rifle.....He woke up in a dark cell next to Pvt.Huxley,his best friend,who greeted him in a pesimistic way,“What the...Where am i?!“ were Snakes' first words.The cell he woke up in was dirty,black,dark and sickeningly stinky.A tall,and thick shadow appeared behind him.“Oh,well if it isn't miss sleeping beauty“.The tall muscular figure turned out to be Mcgready and was the one that delivered the pathetic one-liner.Someone opened the door to the cell.That person killed huxley,and seemed to be a part of the S.A.S,he took him to the investigation room,too find out what are the plans of the marines.All Snake did is sit down and say "Make me you motherf***ing piece of sh!t".The marines were on the way to save the Black Ops,because they were extremely important.Mcgready walked in the room and said "Get out Codename X,Leave snake with me!".Mcgready closed the door and locked it."Listen,we know that the we are losing this but you also know you will die,so might as well say everything to us!"

Snake smiled.

"Yes,but i also know you need me!

To be continued