Avatar image for spideyivydaredevilfan26
SpideyIvyDaredevilFan26

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 41

Name: The Tengri Executioner

Costume: A white and black hooded costume with a black mask that has a "Joker" like smile painted on it. He wears a heavy-kevlar armored vest with no sleeves or gloves. On his chest is the symbol of a Mongol nomad helmet on the chest. He carries two pistols, and a Mongolian glaive. The pants are almost robe-like, like that of a priest. He also has a tattered cape, ripped and torn.

Height: 6'4

Weight: 240

Eye Color: Hazel

Hair Color: Red

Powers: He has no powers, but he's highly skilled in martial arts and medicine. He is a master of the Mongolian glaive and an expert marksman.

Bio: Phillip Selmon grew up the son of a serial killer, and the worst day of his life was when he found out that he was the son of a mass murderer. Especially when he realized that he himself may have psychopathic tendencies. He managed to control them, however, and did extremely well at school. Fascinated by Mongolian history, especially Genghis Khan, he eventually became the Professor of Mongolian Studies at the University of Metropolis. He considers commiting suicide, but just before this, he was given a vision by the God Tengri that he was given these murderous thoughts and desires so he could exact justice and vengeance on criminals. Thus, he became The Tengri Executioner by night, vowing never to get close to anyone for fear of them finding out the truth about him, as he found out the truth about his own father. He becomes a feared superhero killer. That is until a mysterious woman named Rachel Roth appears in his life.

Avatar image for banestrokelobogrundybatarrow
BaneStrokeLoboGrundyBatArrow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 4

Avatar image for banestrokelobogrundybatarrow
BaneStrokeLoboGrundyBatArrow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 4

SpideyIvyDaredevilFan26

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

TommytheHitman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

You know for a second I thought this bio was for the OTHER character. Heh. People still have no idea...

Bystander

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

I found a piece of paper near me while reading this topic.

No Caption Provided

I know that he is not the same as you discribed, but I kinda prefer such a variant. What do you think?

SpideyIvyDaredevilFan26

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I found a piece of paper near me while reading this topic.

No Caption Provided

I know that he is not the same as you discribed, but I kinda prefer such a variant. What do you think?

Yeah, that's badass! Good job man! :)