Bio

TheBlackStreak

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Edited By TheBlackStreak

((This is my bio on my Batman Youtube account. For RP. I wanna know what people think of it, so hope ya like it!!! ^^))  

*Lightning scorches the sky, and thunder rolls. The rain falls in one single beat. LOUD. I stand in the middle of two dead bodies. One of them is a woman, a broken pearl necklace gripped loosely in her lifeless hands. Her eyes wide open, equally lifeless. Her chest caved in due to a bullet pounded into it. She is sprawled to the right. To the left, is the man. His breath is labored, and his skin growing pale. His neck ripped open from a bullet. His hand weakly reaches out for me, touching my ankle. He looks up as he is dying. I stare back into his cold eyes. I fall to my knees at his touch, grabbing him and hugging him, about to cry. He pulls himself to my ear*

"Bruce..."

*He then dies, his blood staining me. I then hear the cock of a gun, and I whirl around. The killer stands there, grinning madly. The gun is trained on my face. There is a "BANG!" and I shut my eyes. With a yell, I wake up from the nightmare, cold and sweaty*

That dream...The dream I've had every night since I was a CHILD. Death, it stalks me. One day, it will catch up to me. It's looking for Bruce Wayne...

*I exit my bedroom, heading for the Bat Cave*

But instead...It will find...

*I flick the lights on, and each one comes on simultaneously. It reveals a huge cave, lined with bat suits, bat mobiles, bat subs, etc. Various equipment lines its cracked and black walls, bats hang from the ceiling* ...Batman

*I walk up the row of cylinders, which contains various suits. Robins suit is first, small and durable. The cape dangles on the neck. It seems to glow in the dark cave. Then, it is Bat Girls costume. I touch this cylinder gingerly, memories flooding my head*

Barbara....I'm sorry that I could do nothing to save you.

*The suit stays silent, and I stare at it. Almost looking as if I'm begging for it to talk back. To tell me she forgives me. Slowly, my hand leaves the cylinder. Next, is NightWings costume. Well, his spare costume. I look at it, remembering Grayson, wondering how he is doing in New York*

...He did fine. He will be fine one his own.

*The first cylinder glows the least, as it contains my suit. I stand in front of it, staring into the cowl. Screams flood my ears, fused with gunshots. Grunts, the sounds of punches being blown. Each one louder than the last, each beg for mercy echoes.*

They don't understand...I DO show them mercy. Mercy they don't deserve.

*I press the button to open the cylinder. The cylinder's glass shoots up, fog emitting from it with a soft "HISS!". It builds up around the suit, like steam in a steamer. I step up to it, looking at it.*

I've been shot....I've been stabbed. I've nearly died. I survive, though.

*I reach out to the cowl, and I slip it on my head. Relishing the cold blackness it brings*

Nothing says recovery better than getting back to work, though.

*Seconds go by, as I place the costume on my piece by piece. It is quiet as I do so, interupted by the bats every now and then*

"I'm no longer a man, but a symbol. One that is respected. And feared. The latter is which I prefer. To run MY city."

*Now standing fully in my costume, I seem to glint in the darkness*

"I am the night. I am vengeance. I am fear, multiplied by so many things."

*I than begin to walk out of the cave, my cape billowing behind me*

I...Am...Batman    

TheRedHelm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1  Edited By TheRedHelm

1. GET YA ASS ON YOUTUBE.
TheRedHelm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By TheRedHelm

But dis is nice. YOUTUBE.
TheBlackStreak

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By TheBlackStreak
@TheRedHelm:  

Thanks. An I am on, just not in an RPing mood.
TheRedHelm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By TheRedHelm
@TheBlackStreak:
Duuude. Meh. It's to late anyways.
Aluysion

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Aluysion

Fantastic job!!! Gives a great insight to a day in the life of Batman before he starts his work in Gotham city! 8D Great detail, makes you totally understand how he must feel with his past The only question I have is what happened to Barbra? o_O And what if a Barbra on YT wants to RP with ya? xD If she's dead in your bio, how can she be alive? xD Good for the drama of it though 8D
TheBlackStreak

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By TheBlackStreak
@Aluysion:  

Thanks!!! Oh and in this comic called "The Killing Joke", Joker shot her and paralyzed her from her waist down. Its sad, but hilarious xDDD CAUSE IM JUST THAT SICK!!!!! XDDDDDDD
TheRedHelm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By TheRedHelm

I just posted my bio.
Aluysion

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By Aluysion
@TheBlackStreak:
Oh, yeah! I remember now Oh, that totally makes sense Never mind then xD Awesome bio for him! 8D Gives a darker look at Batman then what's mostly done We all know his mom and dad died, but now he has this to contend with too
TheBlackStreak

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By TheBlackStreak
@Aluysion:  

I like how Batman is portrayed in comics. He's dark as hell, but could also be a hell of a lot darker in my opinion. Like in onw comic, Two-Face tries to make Batman a split personality to Bruce Wayne.