Bill the King #4 (30 Minute freewrite)

Avatar image for deactivated-5fbfd5d291164
deactivated-5fbfd5d291164

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 74

User Lists: 7

So, I'm back again. So, I'm going to finish what I started. So, how are you? So, how are you looking this so far? So, you ready to start?

--

Year one.

One would assume that Bill would be walking in his as soon as he could, and he may be trying as hard as he could. He wasn’t doing a very good job at it though. His mother had quickly gotten worried at how many times he had fallen over in his vain attempts to prove superiority over all children. The real problem was that he couldn’t hold up his head, like most babies. He’d get a start and then his head would sway wildly in the wrong direction messing him all up. His mother, the worried one, was taking him to the doctor often like parents often do when their first child gets injured, in any way. His father was of a different breed, he had no problem letting Bill do whatever he wanted, he didn’t seem to care. Which surprised a Bill who was doing his best not to look into his vast knowledge and find out what makes his father into the over protective person he becomes.

The food was also weird to a man who had steak before. He had no want for “Peas and bananas” because it was extra healthy for a growing body. It was things like those that made him hate his first year. Hating the first year or not, he was walking mildly well at six months. Both because he finally let in and explored everything he knew to figure out who to walk and simply because he knew how to walk.

Year three.

He wanted to keep a low profile until he was 7, then he would really start to show that he had something special about him, he was going to be a prodigy at something, anything he wanted really. That may be the problem though, at three he was already being a quiet little child, always frowning looking off and exploring things that no three year old should ever do. He was odd and it was effecting his mother more than he would of thought. It was like her son was out of a horror movie, a grown man (She wasn’t dumb, she noticed how ahead of everyone he was) somehow looked like her son. She had started to drink more and more. She didn’t want to be a three year old, it made her feel horrible, her husband wasn’t helping, ignoring the “rougher” parts of his son and guilt tripping his wife. Their marriage was doomed and Bill was picking up on that, at this point his ego was getting the best of him and he was becoming a rotten apple and decided that a divorce wouldn’t be enough for the emotional story he was going to have. He wanted to have the true underdog story.

He started to be odder when alone with his mother (which wasn’t often), he did this for two months before he knew he had reached the boiling point. His plan was simple, he was going to get his mother murdered. To add to that he had decided that his father would be the one to do it. It was getting increasingly hard to get them in the same room without yelling, his father burying himself in work and mother sitting in the kitchen drinking while her son watched TV. It was nighttime that he settled on being the best choice to get it done. He knew his father wasn’t a violent man so for the first time in a long time he used those powers had with being king and made his Father’s violence raise.

He stepped into the house yelling “Cathy! What did you do now?” He was a hard working man and he always would be when Bill was raised, the first time. The last part of the original Bill felt sorry for what he was about to do but he had plans and nothing was going to stop him now. Not even past memories.

--

So.... The story took a really weird turn and I'm not entirety for why it did that, but it's interesting (to me) to see how I approach this story day to day.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Shameless bump.

Avatar image for beaconofstrength
BeaconofStrength

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

Cool. I'll give this one a read when I get home. Your others have been pretty good so far, so I'm excited to give this one a read.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

terry2012

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0