Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Page 1

Panel 1:

Caption: Kraven's Lair

Spider-Man: Owwww! What gives, Punchy? And where the hell am I?

Kraven (Figure in Foreground): Heh.

Spidey is bound and trussed against a worn stone wall, his skintight suit ripped and tattered and partially exposed chest covered in wounds. Medium-sized panel, with Spidey's bound form in the background and a shadowy figure in the foreground facing the reader. Two lit torches rest in brackets on either side of our hero.

Panel 2:

Kraven: You are home, Wall-crawler.Soon, you will be another prize in my fabled collection. Another head to mount on my wall. I'm so very glad my fellow hunters could be here to witness my greatest triumph!

Spider-Man: We've all got our weird fantasies, man. But yours takes the cake. So, where are they? When are your lovely partners in incompetence gonna come in to give me a beating? I'm so excited I can't stand it.

Rear shot of Kraven staring at a tattered curtain that covers the far wall. Part of Spidey's in the foreground. This is mostly from his perspective.

Panel 3:

Kraven: Oh, they've been here the whole time. They simply can't wait to see you!

The crazed hunter turns, his eyes dancing with a triumphant giddiness that matches his terrifying grin. Tiny panel off to the side, towards the middle of the page.

Panel 4:

Kraven: Behold, the mighty Sinister Six!

Kraven yanks the tattered curtain downward, revealing a large alcove lined with the suits of the Sinister Six members. From inside of each suit, a skeleton grins back at the man who bested them. Larger panel at the bottom of the page.

Page 2

Panel 1:

Spidey: Y-you didn't.... You couldn't!

Spider-Man, rendered almost speechless from shock, only manages to choke out a few words. Close-up on Spidey's face.

Panel 2:

Kraven: I did. And I certainly could. The big one and the airborne fellow put up quite a fight, but neither could withstand my cunning for long. I am, and have always been, the apex predator.

Close up on the Vulture and the Rhino costumes in the alcove. Kraven speaks from off panel.

Panel 3:

Spidey: But why?

Kraven: My hounds led me astray, disappointed me. I joined them on the promise that we would defeat you together, and they failed me. Time and again, they fell short of this promise and proved themselves less than the hunter I knew I was. They kept me from my most coveted prize, so I did away with them and took what I needed from what was left.

Spidey looks on helplessly as Kraven pulls a short, metal rod from another portion of the wall. The murderous hunter still wears that unsettling smile.

Panel 4:

Click!

Kraven: Let's see how well you fare against the power of Electro when it is wielded by the great Kraven the Hunter!

Kraven twists the bottom of the rod.

Panel 5:

Ha Ha Ha!

A burst of blinding light erupts from the rod as it extends into a spear, sending webs of crackling electricity shooting around the room. Kraven's laughter rings loud above the surge of energy.

Page 3

Panel 1:

Spidey: Must....

Spider-Man struggles against his binds as Kraven advances.

Panel 2:

Spidey: Break...

Spidey continues to struggle.

Panel 3:

Spidey: FREE!

Spidey breaks free of the ropes, his determined shout echoing throughout the dimly lit cave.

Panel 4:

Kraven: Now the hunt gets interesting!

Spidey sidesteps Kraven, who thrusts the crackling spear at the spot he had been half a second earlier.

Panel 5:

Kraven: You're slippery, but you have nowhere to run!

Spidey: You might end up talkin' me to death, Stabby! Do me a mercy and just end it!

The crazed hunter swings the butt of the spear at Spidey's head, missing it by an inch.

Panel 6:

Kraven: You can joke, you can jest, butyou've reached the end of your own web, wall-crawler! IT'S TIME TO DIE!

Spidey: AGH!

Kraven buries the tip of the spear into Spidey's thigh as he tries to jump away, forcing a startled scream out of him.

Page 4

Panel 1:

Spidey falls to his knees, gripping the shaft of the spear with both hands as Kraven drives it deeper.

Panel 2:

Kraven: You are mine, Spider-Man. Your bleached bones will be my greatest trophy, my proof that I cannot be bested!

Kraven's face splits into a wide grin. Close-up on the maniac's giddy triumph.

Panel 3:

Spidey: Alright, THAT'S IT!

Kraven: Mmf!

He shoots a glob of webbing straight into Kraven's smiling face, causing him to release his grip on the crackling weapon. Larger panel.

Panel 4:

Spidey: Eeeeergh.

Spider-Man pulls the spear out of him and tosses it aside, a hand pressed against his bleeding side.

Page 5

Panel 1:

Kraven: ARGHHH!

Kraven rips the webbing from his face and lets it drop from his blood soaked fingers, his face alight with malice.

Panel 2:

Spidey: Come *unh* come at me, bro.

Kraven: This plan was my design! It will not fail! You will not win!

Kraven lunges at Spidey, snatching up the spear as he does so.

Panel 3:

Mysterious voice: Oh, I disagree.

A voice speaks from behind the cave wall. Angle the shot behind a shadowy figure, who is watching the battle unfold through a shimmering wall.

Panel 4:

Mysterio: This is all MY design.

Front shot of Mysterio, a hand stretched out towards the reader in a classic puppet master gesture.