behind the locked door, Lillyana Wildchilds past.

• 129 results
Avatar image for lillya_wildchild
Lillya WildChild

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#1  Edited By Lillya WildChild

I own this chara! and any that are in here unless i say other wise!

This is about the past That Lya cant rember,  This first part and the next few are abit harsh and cruel, but i hope it helps with understanding her reactions to alot!!

chapter ONE!

Boken

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By Boken

good job lya

Lillya WildChild

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By Lillya WildChild

CHAPTER TWO : The name.

“Wild Child.”
Boken

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Boken

once again good job

Lillya WildChild

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Lillya WildChild

i pray its not too much!! i hope its not too gory and all... thank you boken!

Boken

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By Boken

Hey Blood is always a good thing

Lillya WildChild

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By Lillya WildChild

lol you got a point! lol, hey which part of the two chapters do you like the best?

Boken

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By Boken

not really shure, i really like that it hasa a lot of detail i can feal like im there.

Acer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 2

#10  Edited By Acer

Awesome job Lya

Lillya WildChild

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By Lillya WildChild

have you noticed that no words where spoken but the name?

im glad you like the details! i do try to take the reader on a trip as well as the charatures. to feel the sorrow, the hate and pain, the fear and longing for the past. but i seem to have a problem...lol...

i think i posted too far in the past..you see, She has to stay in slavary or close to it for many years till human testing and mutant testing comes into play...*scratches head to try and figure this on out*

Lillya WildChild

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By Lillya WildChild

rember in the frist chapter? She was born in the pagon time's, before christans took over the world. hell before they where even thought of.

Lillya WildChild

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By Lillya WildChild

thanks bro! im glad you like it, which part, besides the girls fighting spirit, do you like the best?

Lillya WildChild

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By Lillya WildChild

heheh!! She is a wildchild, ^^!

Lillya WildChild

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By Lillya WildChild

Hehe that name, well, lillyana will come in later,

I have a question to ask everyone! how long do you want me to keep this up? i can wrap it up fast like, within about 20 posts, or i can make her have little shows in the major events that has happened in our history. like her being a servent for Alexantra the great, being in World of the kings of egypt. during the black death, even in the time of the bible, so what do you all think?

Desilation

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By Desilation

hey lily hows the thread

Lillya WildChild

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By Lillya WildChild

hehe sweet, ok now im going to put together the thirid chapter. Please Enjoy!

Lillya WildChild

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By Lillya WildChild

you know, that the ending of the story will piss alot of folks off right?

Desilation

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By Desilation

so hows it going lily pad

Lillya WildChild

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By Lillya WildChild

Chapter Three, Demon Child.

One of the men backslapped her with his ringed finger, cutting her face. And as they watched, the cut healed before their eyes. They screamed at her calling her a cursed child, and then tied her at the back of the other kids, away from the brown haired boy, and away from them and their horses. They claimed that the gods had cursed this child to haunt them. The wild spirit she had wasn’t a normal child soul, she was a demon child. Then they made a plan to sell her at the next town.

Lillya WildChild

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By Lillya WildChild

hehe i had to add that cus back then, anything wierd was demon work, lol, atlest..i think so..? lol anwya im glad you like it! after abit ill make the next one.

Desilation

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By Desilation

so hey lily so how do i join the echos of darkness thing your hosting

Lillya WildChild

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By Lillya WildChild

i dont know D, Im thinking its about dead, But if you want, just post there, like a normal rpg, just rember, your mortal, you can die and if you cross the shadow or his helper, you will die morelikely less you can get away fast enough.

ill start working on it soon bro, ^^

Lillya WildChild

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By Lillya WildChild

no worrys bro, i can probley do four chapters aday if i wanted..

The Spartan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#33  Edited By The Spartan

Wow, excellent job, Lya.

Lillya WildChild

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By Lillya WildChild

really?? thanks spartan!!

Lillya WildChild

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By Lillya WildChild
Out of fear she ran from him, She could barely feel the sting of the cold wind on her tear-covered face as she ran blindingly though the trees. Then though a meadow, across a clearing, over a frozen river. So fast, so far that she was miles away by the time the sun started to rise. The little girl fell to her knees, right into a large pile of snow, and there she sobbed, crying for the boy, for surely he was dead. The wind screeched though the bared branches of the trees. The sun was blocked by an on coming storm, that threatened sleet and snow, hail and lightening, and there she was, alone, lost, and scared.
Stalker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By Stalker

Amazing!

Lillya WildChild

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By Lillya WildChild
Going to a knee, he looked at her hand. It was red and swollen. The pain the girl felt was un like anything she ever felt before in her life. Her body shook on its own as sweat rolled down her face. Tears where rolling into her hair for she hadn’t the strength to raise her head up. Grabbing his bag, He took her in his arms and started to run towards his village. He whispered that it was going to be ok, and something in his voice calmed her down abit. Before the darkness closed in around her.
Lillya WildChild

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By Lillya WildChild

^^ im glad you liked that, i tryed to make it as real as i could, i hope it worked that way, i can tell you whats going to happen if you want.

Lillya WildChild

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By Lillya WildChild

this is where she gets her other name, sorta, you see, the man and his wife just lost their six year old son, yet no one in the village knows this yet, so The girl is going to take the boy's place. the man is going to rase her up and teach her everything about being a boy. she is going to be given the name, Lillyn. she will stay with them till her body starts to change like a girl, or she would be forsed to leave. but while she is there, a new world would be open to her.

Lillya WildChild

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By Lillya WildChild

*evil smirk* just wait and see darlin.

Lillya WildChild

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45  Edited By Lillya WildChild

Slowly, Two green eyes opened into a dark room, She could hear the sound of water, and the soft dance of leaves on the branches of trees as the wind blew by. The sound of other people where just beyond the walls she found herself within. The young redheaded girl slowly sat up confused. As she looked around, She saw a small figure under some cloth's, As she rolled from the patted bed, she crawled across the floor to the figure. Carefully, and slowly, she removed the cloth over a head, red hair, short and thin, Then the pale forhead and closed eyes of a child. There was blood on the neck, but not much, As she removed the rest of the sheet, she saw a sight that made her gasp and back away on the ground. Her eyes whide at the pale face. There where bumps all over his body, blood and puse must of been there. but it was dry, she could see bones from the boys ribs. Then there was a movement behind her, She jumped to her feet and backed to the wall as she saw the shadowed face of a man. Her hands where behind her back and her head was lowered as if scared he would be mad. He looked from her, to the body of the boy.

She asked about the boy. and in a pained voice the man responded, "He is dead. He died over the snow fall...An illness..clamed his life. The ground was too hard to dig..We will burn him, And You will take his place. You need someone to look after you and teach you, And I need a son." He said before covering the boy back up. He reached out and took her shoulder before guiding him out of the room into the main room where She saw a woman, Red eyed and bitter faced woman. When she looked at the young girl, SHe glared with hate. But said nothing as she moved about to get her something to eat.

"Your name will From now on, be Lillianan That was his name. No one else knows, and you will act as a boy. not a girl, we will cut your hair, and keep you fed. You will hide the fact you are a girl, Do you understand?"

She wasnt given a chance to talk before He sat down and took a sharp stone and hacked away at her long thick hair. The woman came with some flat bread and fed her.Then She was placed in some of the boy's clothes. As the woman looked at the girl, her hate feld eyes shifted to pain before she started to cry softly. THe man just nodded his head and left the house. The girl looked around confused and lost.

"Lillianan, Come!" The man said. She paused abit, wanting to help the woman, she placed a hand on the older womans shoulder, but was pushed away with a hateful knock. Frightened, She ran from the house only to knock into the man. He sighed and placed his hand on her shoulder and took her though the village.

It was bigger than her old village. But smaller than the town. She saw men and women, and other children, they all laughed and ran chasing eachother. Why did she feel so far from them? They waved to her as a friend, They smiled to her like she was apart of them. Yet she couldnt bring herself to smile, or wave back. She saw the faces of the children she new long before...then she saw the blood and screams. Breathing hard, she looked up to the man with tears in her eyes. "I need to warn you!" she whispered before she ran off to the edge of town. Holding her knees to her chest she saw down on the soft grass. the wind was soft and cold, the sun was warm and sweet. The blossoms of flowers and the send of strawberrys where fresh on the air. the bees where buzzing around singing their song to the birds that fluttered here and there, the sound of chicks rang from the nests so high in the branches of the tree's. Will any of this last the growing season? Or will they come..and take it all away...

THe man came up to her with a confused look in his eyes. he dropped down and looked into her eyes.
"Whats wrong little one?"

"They might come here...Before the snow..I had a family..i had a home! Men came...in clad in thick brown furs and other things..they came..they had swords. of metal! and eyes of hellish glem! They killed everyone! but some of the children...we where tied up...and took so far from home! They will come here! they will hurt you! and them! The dirt will be bathed in blood!"

She Cryed out in fear and pain, tears streamed down her face as she hid her face in her knees. Rumors of this had drifted to this village, but He thought nothing of it till He watched as this child, no older than six hot seasons old cryed before him. How could he tell the leader of this without letting them know that she wasnt his son?

"Shh Little Lillyanan. They will not come here. we are too strong for them, be as peace, now come and dry your tears then help me in the feilds."

And so her life shifted again, She was treated as a boy, as a son to a stuburn man and a hateful woman. They burned the body of the boy in the night in the woods, so not to be seen. She was to play with the children, even if she didnt feel it was right. She was made to work in the fields with the cattle and the corn and grain. She fished, gathered, hunted and fought like the other boys. But there was a calm nature about her. even when things went wrong, She was soft and watchful, She didnt like to get into the games the boys did, She rather watched. and this was noticed by alot of the men of the village. She was differnt than the boy she was ment to be. She seemed to part herself from the others. Not even she understood why. She just wanted to be alone. Seeing the others reminded her too much of her family, her home, her friends, they when she saw them, she saw the blood, they tears, she heard the screams, and it was like reliving what happened before.

She liked to hunt though, SHe would go into the woods away from the village, She was able to be silent and calm without others getting on her case about it. She was good at kililng rabits and snakes, foxes and hogs. even birds, like wild turkey and other game birds, But she didnt take fun in this like the other boys did. She didnt pride herself on the kill, nor did she make games and fun of killing. She killed for food, and nothing more. She has seen to much killing...

every morning when she woke, Her hair was long once again, So every morning, before she was alowed to be seen,The woman, her new mother, would cut her hair, she yanked and pulled at her hair, cutting it uneven and carelessely. Then she would push the girl away and gathered all her hair to make rope. her hair grew so much, that they made the thickest and the fastest hair of the intre village.

Lillyanan tryed to avoid the house. She could understand abit why the woman hated her, She didnt want the girl as a child, She wanted her own son...She would hit and kick Lillyanan away, or even if she wasnt in the way, she would find some reason to hit the girl.She was given small portions of food so she was always hungry. But this didnt bother the girl, She wasnt tied up anymore, She was able to leave and wonder the village.

"There is a hardness in that boys eyes." She would hear all the time. "a lost look. yet there is a deep wild light in her eyes. She will be troble one day! mark my words." The words that where marked, haunted her footsteps. But the owners of the words never bothered her. After some time, she was able to play, She would run with some of the boys, though the woods, hidding and seeking the others. SHe found she could be wild here, She climbed the trees, dug in the soft dirt for eggs and mushrooms, She had fun within the trees, but that fun ddnt last as the rain started to come, other children ran from the lights that danced harshly in the skies. But she didnt, She seems fearless. Looking up, rasing her hand trying to touch the bolts of lightening. It rained and rained. many children and adults got sick, even her 'mother' got really sick. THe young girl never been near any sickness. So this was so new to her. She didnt knw what to do. She saw the witch doctors try their magic to heal her. but she only seemed to get worse, travelers started so say something about magic not being right, but a blessing of a god, a god she didnt know. They said he was the true god. They should pray to this god and take all the magic away, burn all the works of the pagen religon and start to worship the one true god of man. They told storys, they told of blessings and healling that this god does for this fallowers. But The woman wouldnt have it.

As Lillyanan walked about the streets, she heard crying, and praying. She heard sobbing and cursings. No laughter, nothing but saddness for the sickness as taken the lifes of every one that it touched. Children died, as did the woman she called mother. This is the seocond mother this little girl has lost! She screamed out as she stomped into a deep mud puddle.

"WHY!!! Why do you do this!! What did we do!!WHY!! You took them! you took them all!!!" she screamed into the thundering clouds as tears of green light started to roll down hre face. Her small body shook as did the ground from the lightening. ANyone that say her, only saw a griving child boy. Not an angry Girl that blamed the same skies that started to rain on them at that moment.

Taking a deep breath, she walked back to the house, Her father, the man that saved her, was now sitting on the floor, looking so dead, his eyes had no light, no careing, nothing but loss. For he lost his only child, and now his wife. all he had left was a sad lost little girl that hardly talked to anyone.

The small girl walked over to him and knelt down, placing her small hands on his cheeks, She made him look at her, Then she kissed his forhead and hugged him. tears rolled down his face, She never seen a man cry, this made her cry. it scared her, and she felt his pain. and that was worse than her own. Together, they sat and cried as the rain pouned against the thatched roof. there was no light, only darkness, flashes of light send their eyes blindingly around.shadows haunted the rooms as the light danced about outside. Rain...Rain was when the death came....

AztekTheLost

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46  Edited By AztekTheLost

That post was spectacular Lya, thought it was sad I have to say I love your skill at writing so that the pain of the characters can be felt...

hugs his sis

keep it up!!

Avatar image for deactivated-5f10a0c8ad118
deactivated-5f10a0c8ad118

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

User Lists: 5

Aztek, Shoot me a PM will ya?

Avatar image for deactivated-5a8e59d43ee1f
deactivated-5a8e59d43ee1f

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

TheDrifter said:
"Aztek, Shoot me a PM will ya?"
with a specific account? or what?
Avatar image for deactivated-5a8e59d43ee1f
deactivated-5a8e59d43ee1f

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

nvm, I'll use this one...

Lillya WildChild

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50  Edited By Lillya WildChild

Im glad you like it bro!! yea next one is going to be worse!! ^^!!!! i cant wait, but ill get it up tonight. see you then! i hope..