Behind Closed Doors

Kastiel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

#1  Edited By Kastiel

This a fan-fic of the odd acts of the Invado of Per. Any member has permission to post and use my character in anyway possible. :) 

I was also bored this morning, so sue me. That would give me something to do too. :p

The bar of the Invado of Per was empty as usual. The seat beside Premonition remained empty. He sipped his beer, his eyes drifting down to his cane, which looked very clean even in the dim lights of the bar. He shook his head slightly—perhaps he should have killed someone today.

He was so absorbed in his thoughts of his life that he didn’t even notice a short man with white hair, dressed in black taking the seat next to him. Premonition glance sideways and from his hearing blinked in mild surprise.

“Kastiel? What are you doing down here?”

Kastiel blinked, “I’m getting myself a snack. What’s it look like?” he shook his head at Premonition and turned to the cabinet. From the sounds Kas was making he bewildered until he smelt the aura of vanilla. Premonition raised an eyebrow.

"Icecream? In a bar?"

Kastiel's met Premonition's blind gaze firmly, “Piece of advice. Any restaurant has alchohol. But only special bars icecreams. I'm just lucky this one happened to have one.” Premontion rolled his eyes. “Unbelievable."  

"What? Clearly I'm enjoying myself in this dark and gloomy place. Lighten up a bit. It's not like Dread even knows we found this place."

Premonition  nodded agreement. “That’s why I’m out this way. Had a vision about people shooting someone down here. Most likely it's you."  

“I see,” Premonition drummed his human fingers against the bar’s shiny surface. “And how’s your girl doing?”

“Which one?”

“…The blue one.” Premonition frowned at Kastiel's respond “You have more than one?”

Kastiel snorted, “Of course. I’m surprised you don’t. Especially with controling the future and the past kinda thing.”

Premonition smirked, “So how do you handle more than one woman?”

“It’s simple. And as long as you’re tactful, it’s not hard to keep two of them in line,” Kastiel leaned his back againsted the bar changing his footing casually. “I let them meet on their own, and now I have them both on this team wrapped around my finger.” He held up a hand and waved it in a small circle.

Premonition looked at him in disbelief, and Kastiel froze when he felt the cold metal of a gun pressed against his temple. An audible click was heard as the safety of the gun was removed, and winced when he recognized the familiar crackle of bones beside his left ear.

“And also make sure the pyscho girls aren't near you to hear every word you say.” Homocide leaned against the bar casually, her gun still pressed firmly to Kastiel’s head, “Oh, don’t stop the lies on my account, Kastiel. Please, continue."

“Yes,” Dollface stated smoothly using sign language from his other side. “We’re dying to hear the end of it.”

"Dolly don't make me bite off those hands of yours." Kastiel chuckled swiftly standing, somehow managing to get Homocide's gun securely under his arm “I think that’s my cue to leave. Ummm, Dread's calling ” He whirled and strolled to the door, pausing in the doorway and tossing Homocide's gun over his shoulder. Then he held up two fingers in goodbye and was gone. 

As well as his calmness as soon as he heard the two girls yell in unison. "Get you're alien ass back here!"

Homocide easily caught up to Kastiel shooting in point blank range, while Dollface was chunking knives like crazy. Kastiel mumbled. "Someone shoot me now." Only for it to be retored from behind. 

"That could be arranged. After all Dread isn't here to help you any longer." A knife cut part of his hair as he heard it carve into the wall. "DREAD! DREAD! HELP ME!"

Kastiel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

#2  Edited By Kastiel

Why?

Her eyes spoke volumes—rimmed with a dark liner, always downcast, but with a softness that seemed to catch his attention at the worst of moments. But more than once, he’d note a hint of frustration, anger, even, amidst the crippling anxiety and grief he could so easily pick out. She was a wonderful success of a wife, a daughter, and a partner, but she was a failure of a hero.  

How could you sleep with a man, who kills people for pleasure and he's not even holding you against your will to be with him, and yet you still sleep with him every chance you get. Surely you are right in the head - are you not? You would even go as far as to have this man's children and continue the murderous filled bloodline. Why, I ask. Why? Of course this man hasn't done or dreampt to do any harm against you -- yes, yes of course he's trying to be what he once was, but he's past that.  

Kastiel could his read his beloved's thoughts, even from as far away as Latvia (the home country of Invado of Per) He wondered ever since a few months ago why'd she disappeared and suddenly come back. Was it because, she secretly hated him or was it because she could possibly keep up with her duties as a hero aswell as a wife to a villain, a cold-blooded murderer. 

He broke contact with his mind and hers. "She could've just told me this. After all this time, I should try to do better, but I can't not now. Not with Dread, only God knows what he'll do if he'd quit now. Come after me and Rebecca." 

He banged his head against the wall the a thousand times over, he didn't care if his brains fell out or bleed to death. 

So stupid, he was.