Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By blueraider149
No Caption Provided

IN THE AVENGERS UNIVERSE

It is the next morning and Spiderman opens his eyes to see the fellow Avengers.

Spiderman: Man, somebody really took it to you guys. Ha-ha!

They all run to his side to see how he is doing.

Ironman: Peter, how are you feeling?

Spiderman: Like someone kicked my ass!

Wolverine: its cause’ they did.

Spiderman: Well, please tell me you guys have the rest of the balls?

Captain America: Just 3 of them, Peter. They are incredibly powerful and some of us are lucky we made it out of that encounter alive. We still haven’t found Bruce.

Spiderman stands up.

Spiderman: Yeah, they’re pretty tough, but while I was fighting my guy yesterday, he said “We don’t want to hurt anyone. We just want the dragon balls”. Guys, I don’t think they’re intentions were to kill us or they would have.

Thor: He’s right. They were more than capable of eliminating us, yesterday.

Captain America: Tony, you have the green one in containment, correct?

Ironman: Follow me.

Ironman leads the team to a door and puts in a code. The door opens and the team enters the room where they see Piccolo bolted to the wall. Piccolo raises his head to see the Avengers glaring at him.

Meanwhile….

Goku and Vegeta have separated bodies and they have found Goten and Trunks.

Goku: Boys, where you able to find Piccolo?

Trunks: No… We can’t find him anywhere.

Goten: We do have 4 of the dragon balls, though. Only 3 left!

Vegeta: That means they still have the other 3. I can still sense the Asgardian, Kakorat. You should have done away with him when you had the chance.

Goku: Vegeta, we are not here to kill these people. We just need the dragon balls.

Vegeta: Kakorat, you have to understand that I watched my entire race be destroyed by Freeza, and now he’s returned and fused with Cell, to do it once again. If I must kill these people, I will.

Goku: Vegeta, I understand… but you must realize that these people are just trying to protect their planet, as well.

Vegeta: I don’t care! I’m willing to bet the final 3 dragon balls are with the Asgardian. I’m going to finish what you started, Kakorat!

Vegeta flies away while Goku, Goten, and Trunks quickly follow.

Goku: This isn’t going to be good boys! Be ready because these guys are going to be ready to fight, without listening to us.

BACK AT STARK INDUSTRIES

Piccolo: You have no idea what you’re dealing with! We don’t want to kill you! We just need the dragon balls!

Ironman: What exactly is the importance of these… what did you call them, dragon balls? Oh, and you don’t want to kill us? It seems like you guys were doing an awfully great job of destroying our city to not want to kill us.

Piccolo: We just need the dragon balls to save our world. Babidi said he came here and tricked you in to taking them and the only way to save our planet is to get them back. If they wanted to kill you, they would have!

Spiderman: I told you guys they didn’t want to kill us! …Wait, Babidi? Is he about 4 feet tall and sound like he sucked all the helium out of a balloon?

Piccolo: Yes! You’ve met him!

Ironman: This must have been the plan he was talking about. He wanted us to fight and kill each other off. All while he sits back and watches.

Piccolo: In our universe he is having people killed as we speak! He has a henchman doing all of his dirty work for him and he is more powerful than any of us!

Wolverine: Why exactly should we trust this guy?

Captain America: Logan, if they were here to kill us then Peter would be dead.

Ironman: I found him outside of a hospital, Logan. That couldn’t have been a coincidence.

Vegeta throws a ki-blast at the building causing a huge hole in the side.

Vegeta: You! Asgardian! Where are the dragon balls!?

Before Thor can answer Vegeta charges him. Thor readies his hammer and swings when Vegeta is close enough. Vegeta teleports behind him and punches him.

Thor: That was the biggest mistake you could have ever made. Prepare to feel the wrath of a god!

Goku, Goten, and Trunks arrive to see what has already happened.

Goku: Damn it, Vegeta! What have you done!?

Thor notices Goku as Vegeta charges him again and Thor sends him airborne with a swift strike by his hammer. He then ascends in the air to meet face to face with Goku.

Thor: Green man! If your people are not here to kill mine, then tell me, why did they just attack us?

Goku: Listen, we aren’t here to hurt you. We are here to save our own world. All we need is the dragon balls and we will leave.

Suddenly, they are all teleported to the Z-Fighters’ Universe. They see Cellza is standing next to Babidi with his foot on Gohan’s chest. None of the heroes are able to move from the neck down.

Goku: Gohan!

Babidi: You have nearly ruined my plans!

Goku: What do you want Babidi!?

Babidi: I want control over Earth! Actually, I want control over Earth in all of your universes!

Spiderman: Why!? What’s the point!?

Babidi: Look to your left, heroes!

Babidi points to a huge hole in the sky.

Babidi: That is a hole to another universe that contains a hero you could never defeat, Goku!

Goku: I’m not interested in looking for someone else to fight right now, Babidi! Right now I need to stop you!

Babidi: I’m afraid you don’t have a choice, Goku!

Goku: What do you mean!?

Babidi: If you don’t let yourself go under my spell then I will have Cellza kill all of your loved ones, while I make you watch!

Goku: What!? You’re pure evil, Babidi!

Babidi: I’m aware. Now, are you going to take me up on my offer or not!?

Goku: I guess I have no choice…

Babidi casts his spell over Goku and the others still lie there paralyzed.

Vegeta: Kakorat! Do you realize what you are doing!?

Goku: I’m sorry guys…

Goku flies through the hole in the sky and he finds himself in a place called Metropolis.