Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By blueraider149
No Caption Provided

BACK ON EARTH IN THE Z-FIGHTER’S UNIVERSE

Gohan: Mother, I know it’s horrible but they had no choice. If they hadn’t gone to the other universe Babidi would have had Cellza kill all of us already.

Chi Chi: It isn’t right either way, Gohan! You all defeated Cell and Freeza before. Why couldn’t you do it again!?

Krillin runs into the house.

Krillin: Gohan! Come quick! It’s Cellza!

Gohan: What!? Okay! Let’s go Krillin!

Chi Chi: Gohan! No! Wait!

Gohan: I’m sorry mother. This is why I’m still here.

Gohan and Krillin fly off to East City and see Cellza shooting ki-blasts at innocents.

Gohan: Cellza! We had a deal!

Cellza: Do you really think we care about that petty deal? We are here for one reason and that it to eradicate Goku. Since Babidi sent him to another universe we have decided you’re the next best thing until he returns.

Krillin: He’s even more evil than I expected. He just wants to kill.

Gohan: I’m not surprised. I have to try to stop him or he will just keep killing all of these innocent people, until father returns.

Cellza: Ah yes. This is exactly what we wanted!

Cellza flies towards Gohan and tries to knee him, but Gohan teleports behind him and kicks him in the back. Cellza barley moves and quickly turns around to strike Gohan in the face and as he is flying backwards he shoots several ki-blasts at him.

Krillin: Gohan! Are you okay!?

Cellza turns his attention towards Krillin.

Cellza: He probably isn’t coming back for a while.

Cellza opens his hand up and forms an orb of ki, aimed directly at Krillin’s face.

Cellza: It’s time to die for good, little one.

Gohan: Leave Krillin out of this!

Gohan comes out of nowhere in Super Saiyan form and punches Cellza out of the way.

Gohan: Krillin! Go warn the others and bring them somewhere they won’t be found!

Krillin: Got it! Oh and thanks for saving me, Gohan!

Gohan: Don’t sweat it.

Gohan flies toward Cellza and they engage again.

Meanwhile…

Babidi is staring into the orb that allows him to look the Avenger’s universe.

Babidi: Yes. This is perfect! I haven’t even started the next phase and everything is going even better than I had planned. Those Avengers have Piccolo contained and Goku and his friends will have to kill them to save him and retrieve the remaining 3 dragon balls.

Babidi looks over at another orb and approaches it.

Babidi: Another version of Earth that has a group that protects it? What kind of power do we have here?

Babidi studies the orb and he begins to feel a tremendous amount of power. He can see Superman protecting the city in the orb.

Babidi: He’s a Kryptonion. This is exactly what I need in order to defeat Goku! I won’t put this into play. No, not just yet. We will have to see if Goku is able to truly eliminate the Asgardian and still be able to defeat Cellza.