batmen wars part 1

death monger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By death monger

There was ripple in the clouds a thunder and lighting pounding as damien and dick fought a the man beast called killer croc damien was just nearly thrown off the roof befor he caught befor a for he caught a fire escape dick then croc in the jas sending him over the roof top then dick walked over and helped up damien later that night dick was watching tv when breaking news came on and said that multiple men dressed like batmen have been spotted then suddenly dick heard something in the cave he walked down and a man dressed as batman but much bigger then dick was screaming carrie then he spotted dick and threw a batarang he dick barley doge it but the this batman came chargeing him knocking dick off  his feet but dick kicked him in the face when dick got a got a better look at him he looked just like bruce but older alot older then dick kicked up and said bruce is that you its me dick then this batman said dick is dead and rushed again but dick moved side stepping him off the through the batmobile window not even cracking it this batmans head smashed in to it knocking him out then dick took the knocked out batman in the streets called the cops and said i found this batman you better take him with you and they did.Later dick and damien got geared up as batman and robin and drove through the city dick told damien everything but then something caught damiens eye a shadowy figure on a roof top he told dick and they parked shot there grapple guns up and where on the roof in no time then dick saw something that shocked him another batman then when this batman spoke he sounded like bruce and said what is this place its not my gotham as he pulled out a batarang then damien said its 2010 you fake then dick said bruce its me dick and this batman said your not dick your too old and the year is 1939 but then dick rememberd and was about to say it when smoke bomb hit the floor and after it cleared only to figures where there and daimen said look dick to more fakes im know fake said owlman and this my new friend leatherwing dick jumped back and said bruce told me about you owlman how nice said owlman then damien and dick thorugh there batarangs at the two owlman thourgh a string with two metal balls on each end rapping around damien as leatherwing avoided the batarangs he tried two punch damien but damien cut himself loose and blocked the punch over on the other side dick was trying to handle owlman but was kicked twice in the face then owlman said since your gonna die my name is tomas wayne jr then dick caught his fist and said i know and headbuted him just has leatherwing was kicked in to owlman but owlman thourgh down a smoke bomb it whent off and he ecaped but leatherwing was taken to jail then dick told damien tommrow meet me on top of the warehouse on palmer avenue damien said ok.

King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By King_Saturn  Online
he he... not bad
shanana

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers