Batman vs. Superman.

The WeatherMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By The WeatherMan

Through many debates, I believe this is petty close to how the fight would be carried out. Inspired by Hush.

“ I only need five minutes…” – the man in a superhero costume spoke into the communicator located in the left spike of his mask. His voice was calm, wise, completely cool and collected, despite the fact that he was about to face a force unstoppable by human measures.

After taking out the communicator, he threw it down, then watched as it fell off of one of the numerous well lit skyscrapers of the magnificent Metropolis. As he watched it fly down, he wandered for a millionth time why was he, a billionaire rich boy, risking his life when he could be enjoying a wonderful party filled with the things of glamorous life. Then he jumped off.

Flying downwards onto the street that was full of lamps, late nightclubs and thousands of people, he closed his eyes, letting destiny carry him towards the hard concrete. But he wasn’t a man of destiny; he shaped his own life and then dealt with all the consequences as they came crushing down like a deadly waterfall. The black coat that was flapping behind him like broken and useless wings suddenly became hard after he touched it, slowing his fall to a gentle hover. The coat placed a huge bat shaped shadow on the ground below that got everyone’s attention.

”Run far from here! Everyone!” – he sounded brave, like he was in complete control of the whole situation. Of course he was in control, far from it, he was two steps ahead of everyone. He had to be, he was Batman.

”Come on Boy Scout, you know I’m here, I know you heard me,” – he took off the lid and swiftly jumped into the sewer, where a huge reactor was working away to power up the entire city. This was the perfect battleground, favoring the Dark Knight, yet he who instilled fear in many villains couldn’t deny that feat was running through his every vein and artery, freezing his blood, in the anticipation of things to come. And he came.

The six inch thick solid concrete was shattered to pieces like a simple cardboard box. The dust spread everywhere, blinding Batman but not his fierce opponent, whose godly presence could be felt without the need for eyesight. That presence descended down and a soft step later, he was on the same level as Batman, but yet so far away that he was like a mountain, which seemed impossible to conquer. The dust settled, scattering to the sides as if trying to hide, revealing a being with enough power to move planets and destroy suns. His anger could be felt from his piercing gaze, his whole body had a commanding aura of invincibility. He was Superman.

Batman’s mind had already began calculating and recounting the steps for the battle. Five minutes is all he was going to last and he knew it, mentally preparing for the longest five minutes of his entire life.

”He could kill me right now. A flash of his eyes, a second to melt my mask and then my brain is a much cooked at a thousand degrees… But he won’t fire.” – Batman thought to himself. The place they were fighting in had very little room to move around in, eliminating most of the speed advantage Superman possessed.

”The vines. Poison Ivy. That’s how she is controlling him.” – Batman’s theory proved to be correct once again. In these moments, he had no margin for any errors.

”You can kill me right now by firing your eye beams or freezing me with your breath, but you will be running the risk of destroying your precious city if you miss and his the generator. A risk you aren’t willing to take.” Batman spoke as if they were both equal. Not a single trace of the fear that was desperately trying to bind his body.

Taking a step backwards, closer to the wall behind him, Batman fitted the kryptonite ring on his right hands. The presence of kryptonite alerted Superman and he struck.

Covering the distance between the man and himself while landing the first mighty punch was performed in a single motion. Batman managed to duck under the punch that would brake him in half, but barely, feeling the titanic fist fly by his head as it pierced the metal box that Batman hid behind himself. The box was the power router to the city that backfired and zapped Superman with the millions of volts that powered the Metropolis.

”So many volts and he just shakes it off” – Batman had but a few seconds over the course of which the unstoppable force that was Superman would be dazed. He did not hesitate.

A left hook to Superman’s stomach was the first mistake Batman made. He didn’t know what stupid urge forced him into believing that the Kevlar reinforced glove, which would have stopped a fifty caliber bullet, would be able to withstand the indestructible abs of Superman. Batman felt his hand crackle as pure pain shot through his arm like a blistering bullet.

Clenching his teeth, trying to ignore the pain, he threw his right hand in a beautiful uppercut, giving Superman every little bit of strength he had. And the towering mountain finally budged. Taking a single step back, Superman finally came to his senses. His animal instincts kicked in, warning him of the closeness of the deadly rock that his opponent had struck him with. Even with the kryptonite weakening him, Superman’s shove alone threw Batman back the length of two football fields down a long tunnel. After quickly shaking his head, Superman assumed flight, speeding unto batman like a nuclear powered rocket, knowing that no human would be able to dodge such a force.

Batman knew he had a second, no, only a moment before he would be dead, smashed by something like a freight train, except far more powerful, but he wasn’t ready to die or take any chances. Before he even recovered or opened his eyes, Batman’s right hand felt a button on his utility belt and he pressed it hard, like his life depended on it. Because it did.

A loud explosion sent Batman’s limp body flying further away, deafening him in the process. He opened his eyes and saw that that generator was still safe, slightly bent, but the explosion was just a little too far. Superman, on the other hand, wasn’t so lucky. The pounds of TNT hit right on target. Before Batman was able to crack a satisfied smile, Superman was already getting up.

”Enough TNT to take down a class S aircraft carrier and he is still coming.” – Batman couldn’t help but to be impressed by the seemingly limitless and vast power that Superman possessed.

The explosion scorched some of the Poison Ivy’s leaves, since the kryptonite weakened Superman’s aura. His costume had a few burned patches in it, and a few vines were still attached to Superman’s back. He broke into a vengeful flight against the human. Batman had nothing to fall back on but the kryptonite, so he let it rip in the most desperate punch of his life.

It was a thunderous clash, worthy of the legendary men that were involved. One is an unbeatable and unvanquishable force that could rip planets apart and was worthy of being called godlike, while the other was nothing else but only human with a few correct calculations and who happened to be the lucky owner of a rock called kryptonite.

Batman coughed out blood in a mouthful as he was sitting against a shattered wall of an underground tunnel, with most of his ribs and almost all of the bones in his right hand broken. His mask was torn in half, revealing numerous cuts across the side of his face. His costume had a gaping hole in it, where Superman’s fist had landed with such destructive results. If it wasn’t for the costume, it might have been that Batman wouldn’t survive the clash. The Man of Steel was lying in the other side of the tunnel, the vines were completely gone from his body, he was regaining consciousness with no visible injuries however, even after the facial blow with kryptonite.

Batman managed to snatch the remaining leaves with his injured left hand during the clash, while barely able to stay alive. As he laid there, broken and bruised, unable to even get up.

”I’m so sorry Bruce, I couldn’t…” Superman came to his senses, apologizing with sincere sorry in his voice.

”Clark,” Batman interrupted, while trying to get back up but to no avail. Blood came out of his mouth as he began to speak, his face became a grimace with a painful smile.

”You hit like a girl.”

Sparda

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 1

#2  Edited By Sparda

Great story dude. Nice description, and it all made sense. I loved the last line too, made me laugh.

Clantern

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#3  Edited By Clantern

Wow, that was really good, and the last line was hilarious, you should write more of these, the really good.

crazy spidey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By crazy spidey

yo I'm really good in english, I could edit it for you

The WeatherMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By The WeatherMan

Uhh... I edited it...

Apparition

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Apparition

lol

crazy spidey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By crazy spidey

The WeatherMan says:

"Uhh... I edited it... 1"

I can see like tons of mistakes

The WeatherMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By The WeatherMan

Example?

I was typing this up in a rush from a paper for writing class, so yeah, might have a few mistakes.

crazy spidey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By crazy spidey

I dunno nothing major, a bit of spelling and grammar, but I know better verb and descriptif words that can be used in several occaision, but it doesnt need much, 30mins-hour and it will be right as rain

Amendment

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By Amendment

ha. wow. Great story. Can so see that fight playing like that. Great story and awesome and realistic ending.

Avatar image for cosmic_sentinel
Cosmic Sentinel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

User Lists: 5

#11  Edited By Cosmic Sentinel

crazy spidey says:

"I dunno nothing major, a bit of spelling and grammar, but I know better verb and descriptif words that can be used in several occaision, but it doesnt need much, 30mins-hour and it will be right as rain"

Descriptif, occaision? Judge not lest ye be judged.

The Abraxas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By The Abraxas

WOW Great Story WOW

Respect 4 You

Avatar image for cosmic_sentinel
Cosmic Sentinel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

User Lists: 5

#13  Edited By Cosmic Sentinel

Good story btw.

The WeatherMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By The WeatherMan

Cosmic Sentinel says:

"crazy spidey says:
"I dunno nothing major, a bit of spelling and grammar, but I know better verb and descriptif words that can be used in several occaision, but it doesnt need much, 30mins-hour and it will be right as rain"

Descriptif, occaision? Judge not lest ye be judged."

You got Told. I could have put in fancier verbs and adjectives, but I liked it the way it is.

crazy spidey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By crazy spidey

The WeatherMan says:

"Cosmic Sentinel says:
"crazy spidey says:
Descriptif, occaision? Judge not lest ye be judged."
You got Told. I could have put in fancier verbs and adjectives, but I liked it the way it is. 1"

Its not fancier, in fact they could be less fancy, but its how effective they are. ANd by the way, I speak French so I got descriptif confused with descriptive, don't go having a nit fit, I mean its the internet I dont even care.

sampasing

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By sampasing

I bet in Super and tell you why, Kryptonita is not found in any supermarket so if batman don't have one of this in his belt he won't have any chance, Super could smash him or anything bat try against him.

Super is thousand of times stronger, faster, can fly and see though the walls and still is so wise as Batman, it would take seconds
Valtot

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By Valtot

batkevin74

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers