Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 3

#1  Edited By jasraj

Batman- The Birth Of The Bat- Part 1 

November 14- 1992 

"YAY!" shouts a young Bruce Wayne, "what is it master Wayne?" says Alfred, "I'm going to to watch Zorro today!" shouts Master Wayne, "this will be the best day of my life", "come on Bruce!, we are going now!" shouts Thomas Wayne, "bye master wayne" says Alfred, "bye Alfred" says young Bruce Wayne 

Cinema- Zorro 

"please, DAD, can we leave" asks young Bruce Wayne, "are you sure?" asks Thomas Wayne, Martha then turns to Thomas, "lets just go Thomas" says Martha, "Ok" says Thomas, Thomas, Martha and young Bruce Wayne leave the Cinema, they then start walking down a dark, cold alley way, "its cold" says young Bruce Wayne, a tall man with raggid, torn clothes then approaches the family, he then points a gun at thomas waynes chest, "GIVE ME THE MONEY!", "calm down" replies Thomas Wayne, he then points a gun at Martha Wayne,  Thomas Wayne then jumps at the man and tries to get the gun, but the Man kicks him away and shoots him in the chest two times, "arghhhhh!" screams Martha, he then shoots Martha in the head, "Cya Kid!" the man then runs off, and both of Bruce Waynes parents are on the floor, dead, with blood oozing from their bodies, young Brucce Wayne has no expression on his face, it seems like he is dead, its too sureal for Bruce, all he does is stand their, crying his eyes out........... 

What could have been Bruce Waynes best day, has now, turned into a day......he will never forget!......a day that will change his life!...... a day that will make him become........The Batman!