Batman For A Month (Full)

Superguy0009e

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 0

Edited By Superguy0009e

(Yes, I know that I already made a forum post on this, but I wanted to do a more in depth version of it. The older post is still up if you want to comment on that)

BATMAN FOR A MONTH (FULL

You are a citizen of Gotham City, and a good friend of Bruce Wayne.You know of his secret identity, and one day, he asks you to meet him in the Bat-Cave. When you arrive, he tells you that the entire Bat Family needs to venture off the planet for a month with the Justice League, and that during this time, he wants you to watch over Gotham. During this time, you will have to watch over all of Gotham City by yourself.

Assistance

Gordon has already been told and is ready to help. All members of the Justice League will be off planet as well, so you wont be able to get help from them, only those that Batman keeps in contact with outside the league (like the Outsiders, or Creeper). Other than those that Batman keep in contact with, all other heroes are off limits.

Tools

Batman is giving you complete access to the Bat-Cave, as well as help from Alfred and GCPD. This means you can use anything you want that is located in the Cave( like the BatWing or Batman's special suits). Batman is giving you a special suit he made copied off of blueprints of Prometheus. It will grant you increased strength, augment your speed, agility and invulnerability (bullet proof, but anything as strong or stronger than an RPG will damage it). It will have a HUD mask that will carry a two way radio with Alfred and Gordon, increase your vision and allow you to scan people, and whatever records are on them, will be brought up. The suit, as said before, will be like Prometheus's suit, whereas you'll be able to use Files downloaded onto the suit, to fight certain criminals. The Files are on every registered super villain and Arkham Inmate, of any villains that show up under the radar will not be part of the suit files, and will need to be dealt with on your own. Batman has also given you a schedule to follow in order to best cover all of Gotham in one night, downloaded onto the suit.

Threats

There are Ten possible things that could happen on your month as Batman. These include:

1. Joker escaped, and evidence points to him attacking the Police man's ball.

2. Mr.Freeze may rob a bank. (don't know when or where)

3. RatCatcher has been terrorizing the sewers and has almost killed two officers.

4. Two Face will hold the mayor hostage on the second day of the second week of the month.

5. Arkham Asylum has been unstable for a while, and may have a few breakouts during the month.

6.Posion Ivy is hiding somewhere in the city. it is unknown what she will do.

7. There have been many riots due to all the job loss. This will happen in the richer areas of Gotham.

8.Harley Quinn may try to rob a jewelry store.

9.Lex Luthor has come to Gotham, and may try to blackmail Wayne Enterprises.

10.Zsasz has been spotted. May be up to something.

Remember, not all of these things may happen. You can put all these tasks on whatever priority you want, just remember,there is a chance none of this may happen during your time as Batman.

You have one month, GOOD LUCK.

Post what you would do, maybe later i will post what does and doesn't happen.

Avatar image for tomdickharry1984
tomdickharry1984

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 1

#1  Edited By tomdickharry1984

Can I just loot his bank account, ebay all his equipment and disappear?

Superguy0009e

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By Superguy0009e

if that is what you want@tomdickharry1984:

desperado_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#3  Edited By desperado_

@tomdickharry1984 said:

Can I just loot his bank account, ebay all his equipment and disappear?

OracleX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#4  Edited By OracleX

I may consider this challenge at some point but for now: Can I just loot his bank account, ebay all his equipment, AND sell all the his data on different villains to the highest bidder through a hired proxy?

BatteredArmor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#5  Edited By BatteredArmor

@OracleX said:

I may consider this challenge at some point but for now: Can I just loot his bank account, ebay all his equipment, AND sell all the his data on different villains to the highest bidder through a hired proxy?

Villains? that info will go for peanuts with all the prisons that have files on them, no you should sell all his files on the heroes now that would be worth some dough

Superguy0009e

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Superguy0009e

@OracleX: @BlackArmor: Ya, remember tower of babel (never actually read it)