Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By RoyalDivinity

Batman Fan-Fic #1- Rise of Hannibal Lecter

Story written by- Punkmastaflex.

Every night in Gotham was dark, crime spurred out of control, gang leaders and mob bosses battle it out for dominance, money, and power, and innocent lives would always be caught in the line of fire of these unlawful brutes but that’s the least of it. Gotham is famous for it’s collection of notorious super criminals. With villainy as tyrant as the clown prince of crime who looks at everything as if it were simply a joke, with animals like Zsasz whom would kill simply to flay the existence of others onto the monument that is his flesh, and evil crime lords such as the Black Mask who would kill you as soon as you stare upon that ostentatious face of his, you would think that our once great city would’ve crumbled at their feet long ago. However one man rose out of the darkness that’s been shrouding Gotham’s light, an anti-body that rose to fight back the plague and rid Gotham of her diseases, the man that had walked down the path of self destruction as a small token of a price to pay for the security of her people. This man was the World’s Greatest Detective, the caped crusader, and the guardian of Gotham. Gotham’s very own Dark Knight, Batman.

Meanwhile on the streets of Gotham…

Batmans’ thoughts (I took down the gang members that were involved with the Penguin’s affairs. The Penguin had hired the NWP gang to sneak in military grade equipment and hardware into the Archives of an abandoned Gotham warehouse, but for what purpose? That’s what I planned to find out)

Batman: You have 30 seconds, talk!

Thug #1: Ok ok! The Penguin hired us to smuggle him military grade equipment, he said it’s for cleansing or something like that. That’s all I know I swear!

(Cleansing? Doesn’t sound like Penguin I know)

Batman: Define cleansing.

Thug #1: He said that Black Mask had double crossed with Falcone and that they had cheated him out of $100 Million. The three of them planned to steal the Crown Jewels but after they had done so, Falcone and Black Mask went incognito. Penguin was really angry, so he said that the weapons were for “cleansing” their cheating and lying asses!

Batmans’ thoughts: (The Crown Jewels of Queen Elizabeth was reported stolen there weeks ago, the story was covered by Vicki Vale. They’re essentially priceless and can go for hundreds of millions in the criminal underworld but more importantly, sounds like Cobblepot’s attempting to start a war against both Falcone and the Black Mask… but something doesn’t add up. Black Mask and Falcone both were extremely hellbent on finding the Crown Jewels even after they were stolen… Why?)

Batman: Then why are both Black Mask and Falcone looking for the Crown Jewels if they stole it and the Operation was a success? If you’re lying to me, I’ll track you down and I’ll make sure that the next time you see me, death would seem much nicer than living.

Thug #2: The Penguin also mentioned that he was going to kill the Red Hood.

Thug #1 and 3: YOU IDIOT!!!

Thug #2: I’m not going to face Batman after he finds out YOU guys lied to him!

Batman: Why does he want to kill the Red Hood?

Thug #2: He said that the Red Hood was a spy and is actually a good simaritan that was only interested in being a part of the criminal underworld so that he would protect Gotham and payed close attention to the activities of the bad guys. Red Hood had also been hired by Falcone to be a part of the operation to steal the Crown Jewels which didn’t go so well, he…

Thug #1 yelled: SHUT IT!

(Batman punched his lights out)

Batman: why didn’t you guys (Refering to Thugs number two and three) want me to know of about how Red Hood is in on all of this?

Thug #3: I’m not saying anything!

(Batman knocked him down, flat on his back into the cold, hard concrete and placed his foot upon the unfortunate position his fingers was in and broke his pinky and his index finger, he screamed as he begged for mercy)

Batman: Talk!

Thug #3 Breathing heavily: We’re secretely working for the Red Hood and making sure that the military communication disruptors as well as more than 70% of the hardware goes to him.

Batman: Wouldn’t Penguin know about this?

Thug #2: Red Hood supplied us with B.B guns, paintball rifles that can pass off for the real thing, and jammed guns. He was convinced that the Penguin wouldn’t find out about this until it’s too late!

Batman: Continue on what you were saying about the Red Hood and the Crown Jewels Operation.

Thug #2 resumed: The operation appeared to be successful, at least until after he stole the Crown Jewels from his collaborators. I heard he took down 10 of them without a problem and he just vanished. During this time frame, both Falcone and Black Mask betrayed the Penguin because he paid everything for that Operation and that in return, Penguin wanted fifty percent of the money. To their surprise though, Red Hood stole it hehe.

Batman: Thank you.

(Batman strings up the three gang members, destroyed the weapons, and grapples away)

Back in the Batcave:

Bruce: Something doesn’t add up. Why would Jason confiscate the Crown Jewels and not return them? That doesn’t sound like him.

Alfred: Well master Bruce, sometimes the act of deception can provide a safer passage of return in due time.

Bruce: No… that defeats the purpose of why he would even be a part of this Operation in the first place… unless he’s planning on using them to spark a war between Cobblepot, Black Mask, and Falcone.

Alfred: I’m sure I don’t need to remind you master Bruce, but this is Jason. He isn’t the type to start a gang war or participate in commiting an international crime.

Bruce: Unless he’s working with somebody…

Bruce had a flashback after this:

On top of the Ace Chemicals building:

Batman: Jason… how are you going to take down Penguin, Black Mask, and Falcone at the same time?

Jason: You’ll find out in the future. After all, you are the World’s Greatest Detective.

Batman: You know I can’t let you do that.

Jason: I wasn’t planning on asking for your permission Bruce.

Batman: Even you wouldn’t go to these lengths… why start now?

Jason: Lets just say that I’ve collaborated with someone that helped clarified my vision.

Batman: Who?

Jason: Hannibal Lecter.

Meanwhile back in the Batcave after Bruce filled Alfred in:

Alfred: What are you planning to do about this master Bruce?

Bruce: I’m going to hunt him down, get back the Crown Jewels from Jason, and stop this war before it starts. (Bruce walks out as he puts on his mask while talking)

BATMAN AND ALL CHARACTERS AND SETTINGS ARE THE PROPERTY OF DC COMICS AND THEIR RESPECTIVE AFFILIATES. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED, PLOT IS MY IDEA BUT THE REST IS DC

OracleX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#2  Edited By OracleX

Nice work! Very interesting.

Project_Worm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#3  Edited By Project_Worm
Good Job!!
RoyalDivinity

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By RoyalDivinity

@OracleX: @Project_Worm:

It's nothing special really but thanks anywho.

Icarusflies

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

User Lists: 14

#5  Edited By Icarusflies  Moderator

Haha!! Fun.

shanana

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers