Batman: City of Drugs (part one)

Avatar image for deactivated-5d1828448d5f0
deactivated-5d1828448d5f0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 21

The night was young. The gangs came for the meet. The leaders spoke. "You got the money?" Asked one of them. "Yes. You have our drugs?" Three breifcases were swapped. One contained a large sum of money, the other two had rows and rows of needles. One of the gangs closed the door to their armoured truck. "We''ll be seeing...you?" The group of gangsters disappeared. The needles were on the ground. From out of nowhere a voice sounded. "We'll be taking our money back, guys." The gangsters swooped down. and tore throught the truck. One pulled a gun on them but pulled a spinning flip kick to his chin and snapped his neck. They made short work of their opponents with unusually acroatic moves. They took back their breifcase. The leader spoke. "Man, what did these drugs do to me? I feel empowered!! Let's go pull off some jobs.  

The Batcave:  
Millionare playboy, Bruce Wayne watched his cameras. My city's going to hell. He thought The night is still young. Time to go to action. Bruce took up his cowl and and sped off into the night. No longer was he Bruce Wayne. He was--BATMAN. I don't have to search long. I find my first suspects. Two hoodlums just finished their jewelry store robbery. They're too cocky. They think they can outrun me. They think I'm not around to stop them. They're wrong. Dead wrong. The thugs drove down the street maniacally. Shouting and hollering, when a Bat-like figure, the Batman, landed on the hood of their car. "Welcome to hell" said the Batman. His voice scared them. They bailed out of the car like frightened rabbits. (One possibly soiled himself) Strange, they don't usually act like this. He chased after them, but to his surprise, they were wating for him. "Bring it on Bats. They ran to him. One flying sidekick kicked him in the face. The Batman swirled his cape and legsweeped the first thug. Before he had time to recover the first flipped out from behind him and in mid flip kicked his head to the ground. After a series of blocking an pucnhing, they seemed even. The Batman used his leg like a baseball bat to the hoodlum's gut. A hit to the back of the head and he was down for now. The other one had recovered and jumped onto the air, somersaulted and as he was coming down, Batman grabbed his leg and slammed him to the ground. "Surrender now, and this will be as painless as possible." growled the Batman. The boy is panting. He's not used to using this much energy.  He's tiring out. Between pants the criminal managed to tell him: "I bet you'd like that, old man." He ran to him as the second one held him in a nelson hold. He went for a tornado kick, but Batman ducked and he hit his partner. He was out cold. "We''ll kick your ass again another time, Bats. The hood threw down some pellets on to the ground. When the smoke disappeared, he and his partner were gone. Batman noticed something on the ground, a syringe. He picked it up and put it in his belt for further inspection later. As he stood up he noticed there was something painted on the ground it read: DEAR BATZ: RIDDLE ME THIS...HOW DO YOU DEFINE THE POOREST RICH MAN? He didn't need to look twice to know who it was. This is the Riddler's doing. All of it...

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

This is a prelude/guidline to the comic my brother and I are making called Batman: Fall of Inc.

Constantine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

#3  Edited By Constantine

NICE XD

Project_Worm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#4  Edited By Project_Worm
@primepower53:  
suppah good

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Glad you guys like it! :)

batkevin74

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 13

#6  Edited By batkevin74

@primepower53 said:

The night was young. The gangs came for the meet. The leaders spoke. "You got the money?" Asked one of them. "Yes. You have our drugs?" Three breifcases were swapped. One contained a large sum of money, the other two had rows and rows of needles. One of the gangs closed the door to their armoured truck. "We''ll be seeing...you?" The group of gangsters disappeared. The needles were on the ground. From out of nowhere a voice sounded. "We'll be taking our money back, guys." The gangsters swooped down. and tore throught the truck. One pulled a gun on them but pulled a spinning flip kick to his chin and snapped his neck. They made short work of their opponents with unusually acroatic moves. They took back their breifcase. The leader spoke. "Man, what did these drugs do to me? I feel empowered!! Let's go pull off some jobs.

The Batcave:
Millionare playboy, Bruce Wayne watched his cameras. My city's going to hell. He thought The night is still young. Time to go to action. Bruce took up his cowl and and sped off into the night. No longer was he Bruce Wayne. He was--BATMAN. I don't have to search long. I find my first suspects. Two hoodlums just finished their jewelry store robbery. They're too cocky. They think they can outrun me. They think I'm not around to stop them. They're wrong. Dead wrong. The thugs drove down the street maniacally. Shouting and hollering, when a Bat-like figure, the Batman, landed on the hood of their car. "Welcome to hell" said the Batman. His voice scared them. They bailed out of the car like frightened rabbits. (One possibly soiled himself) Strange, they don't usually act like this. He chased after them, but to his surprise, they were wating for him. "Bring it on Bats. They ran to him. One flying sidekick kicked him in the face. The Batman swirled his cape and legsweeped the first thug. Before he had time to recover the first flipped out from behind him and in mid flip kicked his head to the ground. After a series of blocking an pucnhing, they seemed even. The Batman used his leg like a baseball bat to the hoodlum's gut. A hit to the back of the head and he was down for now. The other one had recovered and jumped onto the air, somersaulted and as he was coming down, Batman grabbed his leg and slammed him to the ground. "Surrender now, and this will be as painless as possible." growled the Batman. The boy is panting. He's not used to using this much energy. He's tiring out. Between pants the criminal managed to tell him: "I bet you'd like that, old man." He ran to him as the second one held him in a nelson hold. He went for a tornado kick, but Batman ducked and he hit his partner. He was out cold. "We''ll kick your ass again another time, Bats. The hood threw down some pellets on to the ground. When the smoke disappeared, he and his partner were gone. Batman noticed something on the ground, a syringe. He picked it up and put it in his belt for further inspection later. As he stood up he noticed there was something painted on the ground it read: DEAR BATZ: RIDDLE ME THIS...HOW DO YOU DEFINE THE POOREST RICH MAN? He didn't need to look twice to know who it was. This is the Riddler's doing. All of it...

Nice! From this old stuff, can see how much you have improved

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@batkevin74: yes...I have improved very much...however I've forgotten the answer to that riddle I had...

batkevin74

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 13

#8  Edited By batkevin74

@primepower53: Bill Gates?

Forum Posts

Wiki Points