Batman: Blood and Accounting

Avatar image for mrdecepticonleader
mrdecepticonleader

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 3

The doors where shut. This really wasn't a good thing for him. Two months he had been on this job. He did work as an accountant for Falcone for a bit. But since all the gang wars had finally crippled Falcone enough he knew he had to get out. He wasn't the only one to jump ship, some of Falcone's top guys got out first. His two big enforcers Flint and Vinnie went to work for Blockbuster in Bludhaven, only to end up with their torso's twisted to face their areas drifting on top of the river.

He braced himself before opening the doors. As he opened them he could hear him talking. "And so Maroni gets to keep his main turf as long a quarter of his men and trade come to me now. We are clear on this?"

Just as the door opened Maroni slammed his fist down on the table. "You drag me all the way up here, in your stinkin tower after months of loosing my guys in a damn war with you? To...what cut deal with ya? You bas!tard... Y..."

"Ah here is my accountant here now to show you the books, and to assure you my agreements are more than fair and arguably more than you deserve. Now sit down before I make it so you never walk again" he stated staring at his accountant.

Maroni slumped back in his chair and looked up at the ceiling. "Uh look.... Sionis I...."

"Call me Black Mask, we are all friends here" he replied leaning forward and taking a file from his accountant and slipping it across the table. "You just need to sign, purely to keep a record of everything and it's always to nice to make it all feel as legal as possible."

"We aren't pals here, but I don't want anymore bloodshed, I know my father may have. I just want my children to be safe, maybe re open the restaurant. So where do I sign again?" he asked.

"Just at the bottom of the page. Did your farther ever mention any of his close calls with the law?"

"Yeah, a lot actually...um Why?" Maroni asked.

" The closest guy who ever came to putting your father behind bars for good was the then District Attorney Harvey Dent. He was instrumental in toppling the old crime families, at least he could have been. If not for your father"

"There all signed. My father did what he had to do just like me..now.."

"But do you know what he did to him? He threw acid onto his face, the fool thought Dent had killed his precious father. Surprised you have never read upon that at least. It's nice to know your enemy, what masks they put on. My fathers company the one I inherited Janus Cosmetics ended up making a similar concoction. I didn't it would come in handy so much for my current business. Please turn the page for a example."

Black Masks accountant bit his nails and looked down on the table. Maroni turned the page of the file. His eyes widened and his mouth dropped open, his face became an avatar for sadness and despair, it turned to anger and he reached into his pocket for his gun.

"You son of a bitch! What have you done...to..." He couldn't bring the words past his lips as he held his gun out at the skull faced crime lord.

" I gave them new faces, your wife and son are still alive last I heard from your contacts but your daughter didn't make it". He nodded his head and Maronis men drew their weapons on Maroni.

" You turned my own men on me you killed my...." Maroni shouted still unable to say the words

Black Mask stood up and produced a canister. He nodded his head again.

BLAM

"Argh...!" Maroni screamed out in pain as he was shot in the pack the knee falling back into his chair.

Black Mask walked over to Maroni as he opened the canister. "Your men belong to me now, so does your turf, your family and you." He spoke as he poured the liquid onto his hand. His skin began to bubble and turn red.

"Take him away him away".

As his men took Maroni away he turned to his accountant.

"You are a good accountant I can see why Falcone had you hired. But if you are ever late to my meetings again, lets just say your funeral wouldn't be."

Black Mask readjusted his tie and walked out of the room.

Gareth took of his glasses and rubbed his eyes. He took a deep breath and also walked out of the room not forgetting to close the door behind him.

End

Thank you very much for reading. As always comments are much appreciated.

I haven't written on here in a long long time but thanks to @wildvine s fifteen minute writing thread I started writing not intending to write a whole story and I did. Anyway thanks again for reading.

@bumpyboo@sc@samimista@ostyo@dragonborn_ct

4donkeyjohnson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

good stuff