Batman and Superman: One Way Out

SteveGorac

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

This has probably something that has been done a lot on here because of the announcement of the new movie but I've had this idea for awhile now and can't think of a better time to put it up. Hope you all like my first attempt at fan-fic. Thanks for reading!

Batman stands alone in the batcave. He stares at the screen flashing in front of him. Nothing on it but a giant playing card. 'How did he do it?' Batman thought. 'I've run this cave for years and now joker has found a way into my system. He could have everything by now. This computer has everything I know about every single member of the Justice League, every single contingency plan. He can take us all out and I'm the only one that knows how to stop him. I need to go now. Why can't I get out of this chair? Sitting here staring at this card isn't going to help a damn thing. It's probably best that the Justice League doesn't know about this. No point in scaring them. If the joker wants them they'll have better odds if they still believe they can put a stop to him with no problem. No reason to give joker anymore of an advantage.' Batman tears himself away from the screen and makes his way to the batmobile. He glances back one last time and sighs. "Joker won't get away with this. He's gone too far for the last time." He jumps in the batmobile and speeds off into the night.

"That's right Superman. I've finally found the perfect way to get rid of you. Metropolis will not longer suffer under the tyranny of a false god. And when you are gone, I will rise and become the new hero of Metropolis. Good luck stopping me Superman. You're gonna need it." The screen in front of Superman goes dark and Joker's face fades away.

"I need to get to Metropolis. Whatever Luthor is planning it doesn't sound good." Superman says to Wonder Woman.

"If you want backup I can gather a few other members of the League and come with you." She replied

"That won't be necessary." He said, "Knowing Bruce he's probably seen the communication and he's on his way. I need you here, watching for bigger threats. I'll be back as soon as I can."

"Be careful Kal. Something about him seemed different this time. He's always confident but this time - I just don't like it."

"I'm always careful Diana. Don't worry, I'll be back soon." Superman leaps up and flies from the watchtower towards Earth on his way to Gotham.