Batboy (Entry One)

Salubri_Cain

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Salubri_Cain

It sat in the damp dark basement.. Its claws were making snaping noises off the metal object It held in Its tiny clawed hands.  It held a silver pocket watch that was both old and broken. Only memories were attached to this busted temporal device. Truth be told even if the watch did work It would not even notice let alone use it as a way to gauge time. For what is time to an immortal? Its eye sight is poor at best and Its hearing comes and goes which is an awfull pain in Its ass due to the fact It uses Its ears to see were It is flying. It has a humpback and a club foot which inflict Its unlife aswell. It is dressed in clothes from an era from Its past. (A little black tuxedo, little black top hat, and black & white sprats.)

It scraped around in the darkness of the un lit basement. Its tiny twisted physical form that reflects the beast that rages inside It, lays hidden in the darkness from others sight. Others have difficulty interacting with such an individual as It. "P... P... P... Prety" It speaks with a stammer. Its voice is a raspy bestial sound. This creature is vengeful, territorial, and has a short fuse.  It also suffers from lunacy to an extreme level. It is truely an awfull horrific creature.  Very few will enter Its domain which is the basement of the Black Hand stronghold. The Cardinal and Lust may enter as they are welcomed by It. Wrath on the other hand is met by hostility unless invited which almost never happens due to the hatred both Batboy and Wrath have for one another.     

Salubri_Cain

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By Salubri_Cain

No Caption Provided

I love this little freak.
Mechanical_Ape

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#3  Edited By Mechanical_Ape
@Salubri_Cain: Very nice. Interesting description and character. Did you intentionally capitalize the word "It" every time you referenced it, or am I just reading more into it than that?
Salubri_Cain

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By Salubri_Cain
@Mechanical_Ape said:

@Salubri_Cain: Very nice. Interesting description and character. Did you intentionally capitalize the word "It" every time you referenced it, or am I just reading more into it than that?

Sure did. no your reading it right.
Salubri_Cain

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Salubri_Cain

@Mechanical_Ape

Thank you by the way. That was rude of me. I was handling an issue over the phone and didn't notice I didn't thank you for your complement.

Mechanical_Ape

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#6  Edited By Mechanical_Ape
@Salubri_Cain: Don't worry about it. There's definitely no need to thank me for what little I said.
Avatar image for xavier_st__cloud
Xavier St. Cloud

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#7  Edited By Xavier St. Cloud

I must have a talk with this so called Cardinal... This thing Batboy or whatever it is really should have been put down for being an abomination.