Ashes To Ashes (My Lucky Reunion) chapter 14

arthurkerr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Chapter 14

My lucky reunion (sifting through the ashes)

I have walked the shores of worlds only dreamed of in some writers imagination.

Seen the warriors come together and shed blood with the brightest and best of souls.

Today I walk through the doors in the fortress and we escape into the many worlds of Asgard and the 9 realms. A land of giants and fire lords and a land of the dead and the vile. Legions of things that make you wish you never turned out the light at night and some you wish you had never seen during the day.

I am Thor son of Odin and the lion of Asgard.

They walk with such pride I am reminded of myself in another time and it feels like another life.

Another me and I miss the old days.

I look over at Sif and she glances back at me.

We have known such things as the life of battle and the giants and the deep freeze that came to the battle field and then the screams from those same giants as the demon Surter had thawed them and they began to burn.

They cried out save me and I did so but did they remember my deeds , nay saith I they did not.

I longed to look into the eyes of my lady and she could see the sorrow here in mine but the universe always seem to come first. She waited and she waited.

Then she was gone.

She was no place to be found and so I searched the world and the 9 realms and nothing.

I went beyond the realms and when I found her she simply said.

“Did you bring me ale?”

I had one thing to say to that.....I pulled out the hand made cask of never ending ale made by the best of dwarfs and I poured us a pint and we sat back and we did look at all the gates and all the hell we would have to fight through to get home.

“where is your hammer Thor?” she asked me and I just shook my head and said.

“Am I any less a god without my hammer? Am I less a warrior because Mjolnir is not on my side?”

Sif hugged me and said nothing.

So we go back through the portals through the doorways to lost worlds and we show them that Thor is still a power to keep them safe , that Thor is still the one that lets the children sleep at night and that his arm , his thunder as it echoes over the hills and down into the valleys.

Will always be a reminder that the 9 realms is safe under his watch.

A solder of Odin’s , the son of Odin and the god of Thunder.

We make our rounds one of many to come and the soldiers of life march across the realms and portal after portal and many many months later we make it back to Asgard and the realm eternal.

I look at Clark and Diana and I notice somebody I had not noticed in our group a goddess that I have not seen in hundreds of years and we all thought dead.

I gather her to me and she is shocked I seen through her mask.

Our luck , our love of laughter and cheer. She is like a sister to me and we laugh when she does see that I remember her.

“How long have you been with them”

She whispers in my ear that she had been hidden in shadow for almost two years.

That a soul named Gor had killed many of the gods and even had hurt Thor himself and worse.

That the universe was a far cry more complex then it was before.

I told her that the secret would stay with me till I died and then died again.

The goddess of luck and love walking among us.

Odin would smile on us he would welcome us into the gates for she was his long lost sister.

We walk the walk of a million miles.

The ages pass the world turns on.

A thousand battles waged.

The historians write many pages.

I take the hand of a bride.

Unite the realms.

They join my side.

Odin tells sad tales.

I am not the hero you think..

In the world of Asgard two souls love one.

She enchants me and the world is not the same.

Looking out over the kingdoms.

Each day a sight to see.

Complete in each sun rise a new adventure awaits us.

One thing is certain we must get ready to fight the dark god again and this time a simple illusion will not do the trick.

DarkSeid makes ready for war and this time he will be better prepared and so thus will the forces of ours. The 9 realms will never be safe as long as he is out waiting for a chance to strike.

I look at Odin and ask if he can see him and he nods his head and says Nay , for he is not from this universe or the 9 realms and even as we talk Odin knows that the rules of the universe have been broken and nothing will ever be what we expect.

The world will be filled with surprises and then he grins and prepares our people for war.

“Some battles we look forward to fighting is it not out way my son?”

In the darkness I know the dark god met up with Thanos and they are finding others to take on the forces that we have amassed.

We will forge on and we will stand ready.

So saith Thor.