Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By arthurkerr

Ashes To Ashes

Annual 1

In the councel of the gods the words are shouted from one god to another.

No god is to interfere in the afairs of man destiny must be writen by the souls whom burn the brightest for the shortest amount of time.

Zeus shouted at the gods , Odin shouted back and Aries tried to make a point but was drowned out by all the others.

Soon it became chaos and a strange being set in shadows and stepped into the room and coughed a silent cough.

Every god instantly silenced and took seats.

All in the huge room waited for the words to come out of the beings mouth.

“through the ages all of the gods have withdrawn from the human race and the affairs of men and women and life”

He spoke and power lit every shadow in the room , his words came to life. He seldom chose to speak , he seldom walked among the gods at all.

“I have given you hope to once again walk among them , to grace the world and or worlds and to taste of life through champions”

The room as he spoke took a new texture not the dark place it was but a well lit place and plants grew and the plants that grew gave off seeds and those seeds burst fourth and small universes could be seen expanding..

“The champion is the gods way of protecting what they feel is important to them”

“Once in a great while you as a god can go down and stand next to your champion or champions and you can make your case and bring your people back in line , save your worlds from dying it is a last chance deal”

“I make Exceptions for some as in the case of Thor and Odin , Thor is Odin’s Champion and protector of Earth”

“For Zeus it is Hercules and the list goes on and on”

“So few people know that earth is not the center of the universe never has been never will be.

That you gods protect a multiverse of beings and your lacking in your jobs”

Aries tried to hide behind Zeus and Odin but the figure walked up before him.

“another has taken on your role and you have had her and her mate imprisoned for eons in a pocket dimension at the end of time”

They escaped and still you hunt down those whom they call family and friends and you break the rules of this council”

The figure never lost his cool , always seemed relaxed and then he looked right into the eyes of Aries and he stared right into him.

“You will stop breaking the rules or you will be held accountable by myself Aries and I am not so nice “, he looked at the empty seats around the great table.

“Those that that have been gone for so long will return when I am not so upset at what they were doing before”

The room was filled with life of all kinds flying around the room , it had taken on a strange trance like quality and Odin and Zeus was forced to push a bear out of the way to see the figure talking.

A dragon lay before Buddha and he scratched her chin as she let steam escape her nose.

“Aries will share Status with Diana said the figure , I will see the proper status returned in do order or I will come and do so myself do I make myself clear?”

He waved his hands and all the worlds and all the stars and all the creatures that had sprung to life but the dragon were gone into the worlds of humans.

He waited for no response he stepped back into shadow and was gone.

Some place in the worlds of men Clark and Thor looked over a vast army of trolls , goblins and Ogres.

Clark looked at Thor.

“Do you ever get tired of battle?”

Thor grinned and looked at the largest of foes on the field hefting a tree of a club.

“Battle is in my blood it runs deep”

They both began the dance of war.

Somebody once said you never know somebody truly till you fight beside them.

Thor and Clark became close friends and allies.

Sif and Diana became best of friends.

Amora was the character of a rare soul.

She wished to stay to herself and she talked to Thor and Sif and on rare times she would eat with the group.

To the fortress and the defenders they would come and go.

Then the day came when it was complete.

The doorway to other dimensions would open and link all fortresses.

A strange figure walked through long before it was even turned on.

Diana was calmed instantly by his presence.

Then another figure walked through and she wanted to use her blade and carve out his heart.

Aries stood before her and the rest of the Avengers and defenders.

Diana could not become angry , she wanted to but in the presence of this being it simply bled away.

“I killed you Aries” Diana said.

Aries smiled.

“gods never stay dead you of all people should know that Diana”

He looked away when the figure looked his way.

“I can change that he said but it is not why we came here”

The job of god of war is to make sure wars small or big or universal are conducted to ensure the universe does not become over crowded and that job is between the two of you as of this moment”

“you do not need to work together but the job will be done in the demensions you are over and the people you protect”

Diana could feel his power, the room was changing as he spoke.

What was once a room being changed by living computers became a larger as every word he said warped and changed the world around them.

Words came to the mind of Diana , You will be the only exception to the rules of the gods , go among them be a light and remind the souls of men and women that hope still exist.

He spoke to her mind because the room had grown to such an extent that it breached the walls of dimensions and it became a gathering point of all dimensions.

“ Aries will be your adviser but adviser only it was not him whom raped women and did evil deeds on your island. That vile dark god has been punished and will not return for a few cycles”

When the two left the room a dragon platinum in color was left sitting in the center of the room sleeping. Clark walked forward and out of instinct scratched the huge creature under the chin beneath a large scale.

The creature seemed to purr and smile.

Diana and Thor laughed.

“I think you made a friend” Said Thor.

“They are written about in my planets history on Krypton we had them”

“This one has a name and was in our family when my great grandfather was fighting in the doom wars”

“Her picture is one painted by many of Krypton artist and he is written about by many of the historians”

“ This very dragon has been in our realms as well throughout many of wars and many a battle has she been seen in the back ground”

“She appears in times of great struggle” said Thor.

The dragon rolled over and began to snore ever so loudly and Krypto ran into the room with Martha and Bruce right behind them.

“How is this possible asked Bruce”

Martha hugged her mother and father and then she told them about her getting married to Bruce whom had become young again.

Clark simply shook his hand and welcomed him to the family.

Just when you thought one world was hard to keep safe.

Peaces of the multi verse would make it even more hard.

So the family had been united.

Zeus hugged his sister and she got to meet Maxima his soon to be bride.

They formed a new defense group of the realms.

Life would prepare for the coming of the dark gods from punishment.

Where had they been sent and what would happen when they returned.

Darkseid still existed out in the universe. He still ploted and waited for a chance to strike.

What would happen next only time

In the sands of a thousand worlds.

Atoms mix and mingle.

Time reverses and marches on.

Strands of life and death.

Songs of battle sung.

Suns explode and are born.

Dragons sleep a deep slumber.

The eye of eternity opens and closes.

Gods make plans and move peaces.

Champions are chosen.

Life marches on.

Stories are written in the book of life.

Chaos battles law.

Seats are put out in the theater, lights are dimmed and the gods hush themselves.

The multiverse is about to start.