As I go along....

Argonaut_Black

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Edited By Argonaut_Black

Right now, sitting in my Theatre Studies Lecture, I am formulating an idea for a good story I could translate to comicbook media. I am working on a project I d like to publish about the first Maltese Superheroes, since we're one of the few countries who are currently devoid of superheroes in any superhero universe.
I am writing about a trilogy of events as satirical to the Maltese way of life in 3 parts:

PART1: BAPTISM
a comic about a superhero team, the first in Malta. The members are:
Crux - real name George Cross (obvious maltese reference here). The pseudo-leader of the team, like a Maltese Captain America. However he is an asperger (kind of autistic) and is incapable to lead by himself.
Night - real name Sebastian Cross (who is maltese notices the allusion between brothers). The team's wetworks agent, the perfect assassin (teleporter, psychic, acrobat and shape shifter). He is the real leader of the group, leading through his brother, who, being made a national symbol, is chosen as the "official" leader of the team for the media. The rest of the team are unaware of his control on his brother. It is a benevolent control, not mind-manipulation but mental suggestion.
HammerFist
- real name Bartholomew Bronze. I still have to develop his powers so I could make them beleiveable and original, but he is a widowed father who joined the team just to look for his son. He is an ex iron monger, therefore he is a hulk of a man (around the size of Hulk Hogan or Triple H) and the heavy hitter of the team.His son is eventually revealed to have been kidnapped by employers to become their most powerful agent, through genetic engineering - loses control.
Mist
- real name Claudia Mauri, an Italian agent with the power to conjure steam and to sculpt anything she wants out of it, She can also alter her molecules to become any form of water and travel through water molecules.
Gloria - real name Claire Turner, who is forced to join the team to be pardoned of the crimes she committed (haven't quite figured out what crimes I might make her guilty of, but possibly something that could ocnnect her to another member of the team somehow). Her powers are achieving a "light" or "ionic" form (similiar to Runaway's Lucy in the Sky or Wonder Man) which grants her ability to fly and intangibility and converting any electromagnetic energy to energy pulses. When she actually starts enjoying the membership of the team it disbands and is later killed byHammerfist's son

The story ends with 3/4 of the team dead save for Night and Mist, the latter giving up heroic life and Night retreats in the shadows being hunted by the Maltese authorities. I am not revealing why.

I am not revealing Parts 2 & 3 for now. If someone would like to help me in realising this project, pls contact me.

Next week I hope I will put up some concept art of the characters. If someone has any ideas about modifications to the characters let me know.