Army of Darkness VS Blackest Night

Mr. Dead Pool

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 11

#1  Edited By Mr. Dead Pool

Evil Dead/Army of Darkness belongs to Sam Raimi.  All DC characters belong to DC.  

In Brightest Day, In Blackest Night, let no Deadite escape my sight. Let those who worship the Necronomicon's might, beware my chainsaw, HAIL TO THE GREEN LANTERN'S LIGHT BABY!!!!!
In Brightest Day, In Blackest Night, let no Deadite escape my sight. Let those who worship the Necronomicon's might, beware my chainsaw, HAIL TO THE GREEN LANTERN'S LIGHT BABY!!!!!

Thrown between dimensions on his quest to rid the multiverse of deadites, Ash Williams has conquered Silent Hill, and ended the zombie plague of the old west, and now must  face a new undead menace! The Justice League is having a meeting in the Watchtower to find a solution to the Black Lantern threat, when suddenly a portal opens above the conference table and a man falls out of it unconscious. Superman, The Flash, Hal Jordan , Wonder Woman, and Zatanna are suprised, and unable to wake him take him to the sick bay. Zatanna magically brings herself and her friends into the man's mind to find out who he is. They learn his name is Ash and see his adventures and battles with the evil of the Necronomicon, Freddy, and Jason. Suddenly Ash wakes up and forces them from his mind. He demands to know were he is, until he takes a good look around the room. Ash then says "Oh great! Just perfect!! I had to wind up in another world of super screwheads!!". Superman then says "Calm down Mr. Williams we'll have Zatanna send you back home,". Ash looks over at Zatanna and says "Hey not so fast there Supey, I could hang around for a little while,". Then a green streak is seen gunning for Ash, then a bright flash of emerald green fill the room. The next sound heard are the words "Ash Williams of Earth, welcome to the Green Lantern Corps,". Ash, very confused asks what that was all about. Hal Jordan walks over and tells him what the Green Lanterns are and what they do. He tells him abut the different corps and the menace of the undead Black Lanterns. Hal says Ash's ring is low on power and he has an extra power battery he can use. Hal tells Ash the oath so he can proceed. Ash, thinking the oath is a little to corny, makes his own oath which goes like this, "In Brightest Day, in Blackest Night, let no Deadite escape my sight. Let those who worpship the Necronomicon's might, beware my chainsaw. HAIL TO THE GREEN LANTERN'S LIGHT BABY!!!!!!!!!". Hal says the ring can make anything the user can imagine. Ash uses it to make a chainsaw and a shotgun. Ash says "Groovy! Well I'm ready so were are these Black Lantern Screwheads?" . Suddenly Ash and Hal get a call from the Guardians that they have found the source of the Black Lanterns and need the two of them to go destroy the scource. Ash makes a construct version of his car and the two fly off. They  reach a long dead planet. It was cold and devoid of color. Ash rolled up the window of his construct car. Suddenly they were attacked by group of Black Lanterns. Ash jumps out of his car and blasts several of them with a construct of his boomstick. More were closing in so Ash makes a giant chainsaw and slices and dices them. Soon Ash and Hal were overwhelmed. In a desperate moment Ash yells "KLATU BERATA NICTO!!!!". A portal opens and thousands,upon thousands of Deadites decend upon the Black Lanterns. Utilizing the distraction, Ash and Hal head for the main power battery, but they before they can reach it they meet Black Hand and Nekron. Hal engages Black Hand while Ash handles Nekron. Nekron blasts Ash, who then gives his own blast. The two struggle but Nekron wins and destroys Ash's ring. Nekron tries to turn Ash into a Black Lantern, but Hal blasts Black Hand into Nekron and the two crash into the main power battery destroying it. Hal thanks Ash for the help. Before Ash can say anything the Deadites burst in. They all shout "I'll swallow you souls!!".  Hal makes Ash a chainsaw and a shotgun. Ash smiles and shouts back "COME GET SOME!!!!". The two heroes charge at the Army of Darkness. Soon back at the Watchtower, Zatanna has opens a portal to Ash's world. He thanks her and says goodbye to them all. Before he steps through the portal however, a Deadite jumps out of the portal and attacks Zatanna. Ash shoots it with his boomstick and says "Hail to the King baby!!" then walks through to find out who is using the Necronomicon. The end. FOR NOW MUAHAHAHAHAHA!!!! 

Mr. Dead Pool

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 11

#2  Edited By Mr. Dead Pool

No one?!?!