SpareHeadOne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Edited By SpareHeadOne
No Caption Provided

Hanging then from the tree The-Saviour saw a vision of The-Woman and of all those who he loves, who are one in him.

He said to The-Woman,

“Woman, behold, your Son!”

Then He said to all those he loves, who are one in him,

“Son, behold, your Mother!”

-

Then the most horrifying thing happened to The-Saviour.

The connection of his mind to the mind of The-Man was broken.

“My God, My God, why have You forsaken me?” He cried

This is much like what happened with The-Woman only she was the one who took her mind away from The-Man. This time The-Man took his mind away from The-Saviour.

When the The-Mind of The-Man receded from The-Saviour so also did The-Spirit recede from full connection with The-Saviour’s bodily soul.

“I am thirsty!” he cried.

This is much like what happened with The-Woman only she was the one who took her bodily soul away from The-Spirit. This time it was The-Spirit who moved away from The-Saviour.

The-Saviour was left hanging there with his bodily soul still focused on the memory of his Father.

In the day when The-Woman’s bodily soul dropped away from The-Man and from The-Spirit, it changed from being like a vine to being like a serpent.

It changed from being rooted in and growing into The-Spirit to being a lone entity.

In the same way, with the full connection to his father severed, the bodily soul of The-Saviour also became a serpent.

SpareHeadOne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Death of The-Saviour and the Symbol of the Serpent

Judaism

No Caption Provided

The LORD sent fiery serpents among the people and they bit the people, so that many people of Israel died. So the people came to Moses and said, “We have sinned, because we have spoken against the LORD and you; intercede with the LORD, that He may remove the serpents from us.” And Moses interceded for the people. Then the LORD said to Moses, “Make a fiery serpent, and set it on a standard; and it shall come about, that everyone who is bitten, when he looks at it, he will live.” And Moses made a bronze serpent and set it on the standard; and it came about, that if a serpent bit any man, when he looked to the bronze serpent, he lived.

-Numbers 21:5-9

No Caption Provided

Ancient Greece

Asclepius, the Greek physician is traditionally depicted as a bearded man wearing a robe and holding a rod with a single serpent coiled around it.

The Rod of Asclepius is our symbol for Medicine

TheDandyMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 3

Nice 3D effect on your snake drawing.

SpareHeadOne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By SpareHeadOne

Thank you @thedandyman : I really apreciate that.

I have drawn these pics as a neccesary aid to the story. I have no illusions about my skill (or lack there of)

Since I have actually got a comment (yay) I will add the next lot of myth excerpts.

Christianity

Jesus said “No one has ascended into heaven, but He who descended from heaven: the Son of Man. As Moses lifted up the serpent in the wilderness, even so must the Son of Man be lifted up; so that whoever believes will in Him have eternal life.

-John 3:13-15

Maori of New Zealand

Te Tuna the Monster Eel said to Maui: “We shall have to fight a duel, and when one of us has been killed the other will take the woman for himself.”

“What sort of duel would you like it to be?” Maui asked.

And Te Tuna said: “We shall first engage in a contest in which each goes completely into the body of the other, and when that is over, I am going to kill you, take my woman, and return with her to my own land.”

“Let it be as you wish,” Maui agreed. Then he asked: “And who is to be the first?”

“I’ll begin,” the Monster Eel replied, and when Maui consented, Te Tuna stood up and commenced chanting his incantation:

The Orea-eel swings and sways,

The Orea-eel balances his head lower and lower:

He is a mighty monster who has come hither across the ocean from his distant isle. Your phallus will urinate from fright!

The monster contracts, becoming smaller and smaller. It is I, Te Tuna the Monster Eel, who now enter, O Maui, into your body!

And Te Tuna disappeared completely into Maui’s body, where he disposed himself to remain. However, after a long while, he came out again. Maui had not been disturbed in the least.

“Well, now it is my turn,” Maui said.

-Joseph Campbell. pp. 191-195. PM

SpareHeadOne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

My God, my God, why have You forsaken me?

Far from my deliverance are the words of my groaning.

2 O my God, I cry by day, but You do not answer;

And by night, but I have no rest.

3 Yet You are holy,

O You who are enthroned upon the praises of Israel.

4 In You our fathers trusted;

They trusted and You delivered them.

5 To You they cried out and were delivered;

In You they trusted and were not disappointed.

6 But I am a worm and not a man,

A reproach of men and despised by the people.

7 All who see me sneer at me;

They separate with the lip, they wag the head, saying,

8 “Commit yourself to the Lord; let Him deliver him;

Let Him rescue him, because He delights in him.”

9 Yet You are He who brought me forth from the womb;

You made me trust when upon my mother’s breasts.

10 Upon You I was cast from birth;

You have been my God from my mother’s womb.

-

Psalm 22

TheDandyMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 3

A bump for you