deactivated-59d945143d79a

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 2

http://www.comicvine.com/forums/fan-fic/8/anguirus-part-1/671697/#3

Rated T for mild language and violence.

The memory kept playing in Anguirus's mind. He and the other monsters of Monster Island all watched as the Kind of Terror, King Ghidorah came down to fight them. Then he saw him self jump up at King Ghidorah who was flying he grabbed onto to the dragon's neck. He saw as Ghidorah bit his own and he still held on. Now Anguirus was back in the present beimg held by this Sentinel thing that was shocking him to death. The anger inside him was released. How could I lose to this tin man while I held onto the King of Terror's neck Anguirus thought.

Kyle laughed with glee as he saw the monster wiggle and squirm. "I can't believe this monster helped defeat King Ghidorah, maybe without his monster buddies he is nothing" said Kyle boasting his greatness. Anguirus looked down at the hand holding his jaw he bit down. Kyle saw the monitor and looked in shock as Angiurus pulled his head back ripping the metallic left arm off. Kyle muttered "Perhaps I underestimated my opp-," Anguirus swung his tail around hitting the Sentinel's face and knocking him down.

Anguirus ran up to start ripping up the machine, but the Sentinel lifted its right arm up and showed Anguirus his palm. "Activate the repulsor canon." A beam of energy flew from the Sentinel's hand and hit Anguirus straight in the face. The Sentinel walked up to its opponent who was trying to get up. He kneed Anguirus in the jaw then swung his fist at his face. Anguirus felt pain around his mouth, but he still ran forward towards the Sentinel. "Computer repulsor canon." The beam hit Anguirus again and he fell to the ground.

The Sentinel walked up towards Anguirus preparing to kill him, but Anguirus did something interesting that made him stop. The monster was kicking up the road getting to the dirt underneath. "He has lost it hasn't he". He started to kick the dirt up and the wind began picking it up blocking the Sentinel's view. "That sly bastard!" Once the dirt was gone and Kyle could see Anguirus was gone.

"Coward he could not face me, better luck next time." The machine began to move away. Anguirus jumped from the ground in front of him and charged straight towards the robot knocking him to the ground. Anguirus crawled back into the whole. The mutant hunter thought Anguirus had ran away only a fool would believe such a proud and territorial animal would run away. Sentinel got back up. "This is not funny!". Anguirus popped up behind him and charged forward knocking him onto his face. "Fine you want to play hide and go seek, but lets see how you do in the sky!". The sentinel flew up into the air thanks to his jet powered feet. Anguirus jumped from the ground and went up towards the machines right foot. Anguirus bit down crushing the foot and the rockets. They both fell from the sky. They hit the ground, Anguirus moaned in pain. Sentinel got up first.

"Okay this is it computer protocal 99002, the maser canon!". A huge canon protruded from its chest."Fire!" Kyle yelled at the top of his lungs scratching his throat(nothing his money from the Mutant Watch Squad could not fix). Anguirus got up and saw the beam he jumped to the left dodging the laser. "Okay repulsor canon go!" Kyle yelled. The computer said "Power depleted can not access anything." Kyle sat there Knowing his life was over watching as his life flashed before his eyes. He had some good times hunting and killing mutants he always thought he would die of old age. Anguirus faced his spikes towards the robot he jumped towards the Sentinel. Somewhere the Spectre smiles.

Multiple spikes flew into Kyle's body. Five in the stomach area, 2 in the chest, 6 in the legs, 1 in the arms, and one in between the eyes. His breathing was cut off he watched as he died slowly losing oxygen. He saw the light at the end of the cave. Anguirus looked around. His territory was destroyed perhaps he should find a new one. He went into the ocean in search of a new home.

Anguirus and all other characters belong to their respective owners, I own nothing. I only created the story. Sentinel is owned by Marvel Inc. Monster Island, Anguirus, and King Ghidorah are owned by Toho. Spectre is owned by DC Comics.

Rusty_Irons

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By Rusty_Irons

Punctuation could use work. Not bad otherwise.

Avatar image for deactivated-59d945143d79a
deactivated-59d945143d79a

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 2

@tmacximas: yeah XD. Thanks for commenting